Han Solo. You're a dead man

Han Solo. You're a dead man

TELL THAT TAE KANJIKLUB

Don't assume my fucking gender, frogface.

I know.

fuck off reddit

ON SOLO

YER A DED MON

He looks like a fucked up Vincent Piazza.

HAHN SOELOE YER A DEAD MAHN

Will we see him in Episode 8? Kinda feels weird to introduce a character like this and then we never see him again

TFA was 1/10

It was really fucking bad. That one point is because of Harrison Ford.

>"THANK GOD THE KIKES ARE HERE TO SAVE US"
What was JJ thinking with this line?

tell that to candy club

>OY YA FOOKIN CUNT YA NEVA BE AS STRAWNG AS DAHF VADA INNIT
Stupid cockney bitch

I'm glad Scots are finally represented in a galaxy far, far away.

>OY BOYPISSED TEH FOOKIN CUMPRESSAH MOIT! NOW FINGAH ME COONT!

Bit far with the cursing, Daisy.

He was speaking in an accent you doofus.

>An' Solo. Yer a dead man.

TFA ruined by the original cast.It was good until we see Han and Chewbacca.

>tfw kylo didn't slice rey sue and funny black guy sidekick to shreds in a fit of rage

>Kylo Ren opts to interrogate Po aboard the star destroyer instead of right there on Jakku's surface.
>Kylo Ren sends people down to find the map, only to have his bombers destroy the Jakku trade outpost where the map COULD be
>Rey knows how to fly the Millennium Falcon with insane expertise
>Finn feels terrible about shooting the civilians on Jakku
>Gives no fucks about slaughtering his fellow storm troopers

No.

there had always been scots in Star Wars but they hid their accent

in pm both sith and one jedi are scots

This is the point where JJ Abrams ruined Star Wars by turning it into Star Trek.

>Han Solo. You're a dead man

Can he predict the future?

Of course. This is Star Wars. Expect a trilogy of novels explaining how he's one of Luke's padawans that went rogue and escaped death by Kylo Ren.

>SPACE PEAKY BLINDERS AND SPACE THE RAID VERSUS HAN SOLO
this should have been the greatest scene in all of cinema

AN SOHLOH
YER A DEAD MON

Most likely they did plan a big choreographed scene with them, but they had to work around Harrison Ford's injury.

None of them were even in the fucking scene. It was just nuFinn and Rey crawling around on the floor while vague CGI silhouettes writhed in the background out of focus.

I mean, that's exactly it. They're known for their choreography work, and JJ Abrams is a fan of their movies, so they probably had to cut most of what they had planned for them out of the movie because Harrison Ford got hurt. Should've just cut the whole sequence and had them appear somewhere else.

I can't wait until they retcon his character completely in some extended edition. He'd start off, like you said, as a young padawan training under Luke who teaches him and all of his students like his own children. Then, when Kylo Ren kills everyone, he's the only one who manages to survive, but he's left with nowhere to go. He's picked up by a gang of thieves and ruffians, because Disney can't come up with original plots so it's basically the same setup as Guardians of the Galaxy. On his wacky adventures, he meets up with Han Solo once again, as they had met during his training, and while he's quick to treat Han as the uncle figure he used to be, Han doesn't seem to recognize him. Defeated, he goes soul searching and has a premonition of Han's death, the death of the only connection he has to his former life. He rushes to Han's location with haste and backup to spare. "Han Solo," he says, choking back tears, "If you don't listen to what I say, you're a dead man!" This line will obviously be edited in the special edition of episode 7. Before he can give his warning, the monster is set loose and he tragically dies, hoping in vain that his warning reaches the one person he has left to care for in this world. But alas, it was all for naught. Where's my fucking money, Disney?

Pretty sure he died

So did Boba Fett

The entire sequence was retarded

JJ doesn't know how to make a movie unless his characters are running and shouting at all times.

>meanwhile Rama and Mad Dog get eaten without getting to kick anything
What a fukken waste.

Makes you wonder how they'll waste Donnie Yen in the next one

Fund this

just read the old eu

The actor who plays him is a real annoying prick irl

>"KANJI?"

fuck you ellis

Annoys me when Scots get randomly added to settings that don't make sense. Like the guy in Alien: Isolation who was just Scottish for no reason, but they couldn't even be bothered to get someone with a real accent so it sounded twice as bad.

this guy really didn't seem like a Star Wars character

All those mercs in that scene look like they were lifted out of whatever SyFy show that was shooting in time

People would say he turned Star Trek (2009) into star wars.