How the hell does this charming bastard always manage to shine in these movies...

How the hell does this charming bastard always manage to shine in these movies? I swear half the point of these movies is just to get to see Quicksilver be cool in slow motion.

I dont even get the slow motion thing in x men, the dudes literally bending time not running really fast.

Why does he look so much like a mtf tranny in the poster

>, the dudes literally bending time not running really fast.

You could make a case that it's his perception of time that we're seeing with brief moments where other characters witness his speed for their own

post evan peters butt

>peters butt
lmao

All I know about this series is that I am fucking SICK of Wolverine.

I swear the guy gets an action scene in every iteration in every timeline of these movies (except First Class) and they're always boring.

Who the fuck thinks it's still interesting to watch some guy carve people up with claws?

There are so many cool powers in this universe, so why do we keep coming back to the least interesting guy?

Well Hugh Jackman is finally done with the character so you're in luck. Until they start pushing someone else like Gambit because of Channing Tatum.

>There are so many cool powers in this universe, so why do we keep coming back to the least interesting guy?

Cuz Hugh Jackman. Don't worry he'll be gone soon and people will eventually get bored of Quicksilver scenes and FOX will have to actually have to use the other characters properly.

I do. Jackmans perfect in the role, every1 else in the xmen movies sucks.

post hugh jackmans butt

Honestly, I'd fucking welcome Gambit if only because its a somewhat fresh character. Even if Gambit's powers are somehow less interesting to watch I'd still welcome it.

Yeah, eventually Quicksilver's powers are either going to have to meet challenge (which I can't see how they could do) or they'd have to use their more interesting mutants.

I kinda' hate how the X-Men movies are hard-linked tot he X-Men. This universe has so many cool potential conflicts and stories to tell, it sucks that they keep homing in on the same half-a-dozen people.

Jackman isn't horrible.

It's just the character he plays that's so fucking boring.

He's a sobstory with bullet-proof armor and a couple of kitchen knives in his hands.

He's brain works so fast that he can process information quicker then the average person. So not only can he run fast but he can see more frames of time than us. Meaning he's permanently in slow motion but is actually just moving very very fast.

Really looking forward to Legion.

After the third movie they aren't really advancing his character very much. He's just kind of there. Since they never did a full X-Men 4, he was pretty much stuck without any real developments in most of his appearances.

>the mutant God starts his reign by removing kebab

He did nothing wrong.

Except kill tens of thousands of people.

What video game is this?

They really need to make a standalone movie of Quicksilver.

He was one of the only reasons that made this film entertaining (apart from all of Michael Fassbender's scenes which were superb).

>people

They really shouldn't.

He really only works in small doses and even then he's a bit too overpowered.

Michael is fucking nailing Magneto. He's the most human of the mutants by far, and he's the only one that's actually a good enough actor to portray deep internal conflict.

>"The fabricated lies of Auschwitz being a death camp shall be no more"
What the fuck was Singer thinking with this scene?

Am I the only one who felt this was a bad cast?

Now with image of the poor choice.

nice CGI

Cyclops was a shitty cast as well, and didn't even resemble his older character.

anyone have the CGI of the opening scene of the block travelling down the Pyramid?

That is legit some 2000's CGI right there.

Jesus Christ that movie was so fucking bad

And that fucking emo Nightcrawler, holy shit.

Speed characters are always the shittiest of all the superheroes because the authors expect exponentially more suspension of disbelief than with anyone else. To control their speed, their perception and decision-making also has to be insanely fast. So by this logic when he talks to normal people, he has to do it SLOOOOWWWWWLLLLYYYYY as fuck by his standards. He experiences the equivalent of like one week's worth of time just to say a single fucking word with three syllables in a way normal people can understand.

>Cyclops was a shitty cast as well
No fuck you he was a good choice.

Fuck you manlet Satan he didn't fit the character at all

She was so awful, I don't know how anyone could hear her talk and think "yeah, this bitch sounds American".

Exactly. Remember this scene? The scene where he essentially kicks the shit out of God by him fucking self?

What did they mean by this?

>bw best opening credits in an X Men film ever

Thats the part I hate. If they had him deliver lines oddly or litterally sped him up and had him slow down his talking to sound right it'd be kinda neat. They could even do something interesting with the premise, Xmen are interesting when they have powers that are helpful but also cause problems.

kek

Thanks for reminding me why I fucking hated Apocalypse. Everything was lack luster, minus the comfy Poland scenes. The final battle felt like a fucking theatre production. End of the world my fucking testicles! Backyard cosplayers w/ cgi, more like.

>Everything was lack luster, minus the comfy Poland scenes.
Those Poland scenes were great.

>mfw I showed the movie to my Polish mother who got so excited during those bits
kek

Am i the only one disappointed seeing Apocalypse as a small guy? he was supposed to be menacing, hes supposed to be a big bad but instead made poor choices

>DUDE WINGS LMAO
>YOU BE MY HORSEMAN
>DUDE STARWARS PINK LIGHTSABRES
>YOU BE MY HORSEMAN
>YALL BE MY HORSEMAN

>ywn settle down with a cute Polish wife
;_;

you just really wanted to post that pic, don't lie

I fucking hate this bitch, both the actor and the character.

She's super-God-Messiah in that universe who can do everything better than everyone.

Fucking Phoenix was such a fucking mistake.

It seems to be an on off thing they have, since every now and then they'll be caught by something they should have seen coming, for what is to them, hours.

Seriously can blockbuster movies cut down the CGI use? Or TRY to make it look realistic?

i made that pic for my point and have posted it before

>girls dressing up as Quicksilver

:^)

The guy looks like he's in his late twenties.

How old is Quicksilver suppose to be in this capeshit?

Anyone else doesn't like the way the new X-Men movies look? Seems like a step down cinematography and soundtrack vise to me. They look more like TV-shows than movies.

First X-Men (2000) was the most kino desu, it's all downhill from there

Did I miss it or did no one really thank him for saving everyone?

Whiiiiiplaaaaash

>They look more like TV-shows than movies.
You basically described Marvel movies

kek, good one user

Do you have the CGI scene of the Twin Towers?

The movie version was actually really good compared to the trailer version

Fassbender is one of the greatest dramatic actors ever.

It hurts me to see him star in a film with low quality.

Don't get me wrong: I loved his earlier Poland scenes in this film because they were well directed but for some reason this film failed when it came to the later CGI over the top bits.

It really doesn't do Fassbender's talent justice.

I hope he really shines in Alien: Covenant

27 or so, a literal neet living in his mothers basement.

>So by this logic when he talks to normal people, he has to do it SLOOOOWWWWWLLLLYYYYY as fuck by his standards
Yep exactly. Which is why comics-Quicksilver is a pretty cynical man and not strictly-speaking a "good guy". Pic related, his perception of time is basically that everything around him is excruciantingly slow and he has to consciously move and speak at a normal pace.

I tried to make that webm, but the damn webm converter cuts it down to 1/3rd in length, not the actual start and end point.

How does such an attractive guy still live with his mom?

>mfw there is hope for me now

Because he's a charismatic actor, even watching American Horror Story you can see how he takes a shitty character of an annoying edgelord teen and makes him likeable.

It's called elevating the material.

Cuz he's a fucking NEET basement dweller.

This was absolutely brilliant!

Anyone who criticizes this scene can fuck off.

>inb4 shil

This film had many weak moments but this saving montage truly made this film worthwhile

>Exactly. Remember this scene? The scene where he essentially kicks the shit out of God by him fucking self?
yes i remember. the scene where he didnt use a knife to finish him off instantly. what a tard

To be fair everyone gets captured and knocked out after that happened.

Even if I was paid really well I don't know if I could seriously deliver lines like "I prefer: Magneto." while being dressed like this.

>that pink helmet
Is this the Mendella Effect? He did not wear a helmet like that I swear...

>Its establish in DoFP that Quicksilver needs to hold a persons neck to avoid it from snapping.
>In Apocalypse he is grabbing people left and right, not caring to hold them properly.
>Grabs and throws people out of windows at an incredible high speed.
>None of them die from whiplash, none of them have broken bones.

Are all the mutants in Xavier's school super durable or something?

Make it a banner.

>Sweet memes will be made out of these
>Who are we to disagree?

It's fucking perfect.

Explains why so many here relate to him so strongly.

Nazis had a stargate.

>>Its establish in DoFP that Quicksilver needs to hold a persons neck to avoid it from snapping.

Where was this?

>expecting logic from capeshit

When it's made by Marvel it's always going to be half-assed.

This is some Star Wars Episode 1 tier stuff right here.

he didn't save cyclops's brother, he failed and should commit sudoku at high speed

>I'll be crashing this fight"
>"With no winners"

Maybe this tbqh. Quicksilver is a lot more annoying in the comic books than he is in the cinematic universe and I think the actor is largely to the reason for that.

It's the other way around for Scott. He was an interesting and relatable guy in the comics, dragged down by his actors (young AND old) in the movies.

Cause hes scared of women after Emma Roberts kicked his ass.

It's just lazy screen-writing. Give this kid a sharp tool and he could literally kill anyone.

It's not really pink, it's just an odd light.

He's not attractive though.

They had a lot of jew-symbolism in this movie.

Auschwitz got referenced by the numbers and the place itself, and the Nazi's got two scenes of screen-time.

Really trying to nail home "feel sorry for the jews" thing, huh?

Literally the Wolverine version of the BvS Warehouse fight scene. There was a lot of blood squirts and it was pretty violent for PG 13.

Once again, kiddy friendly Marvel gets BTFO

That entire scene sucked asshole though. There was no suspense of interest at all.

As with most Wolverine fighting-scenes it's just:
>"watch me kill people for a few minutes"

>giant wallpapers with shitty quality

STOP

Sophie was really good in her scene with Wolverine. Makes it emotional when you have watched the first X Men and remember the near end scene of Jean and Wolverine

I am taking these screenshots from my blu ray copy of Apocalypse with my camera.

Sorry that I didnt download a "free copy"

>people still watch cams in 2016

They should have given him the proper Weapon X helmet

Jlaw slits his throat later on and he's fine.

I don't remember the exact line. During the jail break scene. Quicksilver holds Magneto's heads and he asks why. Quicksilver tells him he doesn't want him to get whiplash.

So that leads me to believe that X-Men's Quicksilver, isn't like lets say the Flash. Where the Flash anything he touches, the speedforce basically makes them immune to those things like whiplash or friction. So Quicksilver can't just grab people and toss them around without severely hurting them.

>a quip about whiplash = I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK BRAH

you are impossibly stupid

WOOOW SO FASSST EVEN THE CAMERAS CANNOT KEEP UP !! ;;;;OOO

jesus christ dude. I haven't seen the movie but isn't magneto, who I'm assuming plays a big role in this one, a holocaust survivor? it's part of the story, it's not like they put those scenes in these movies for no reason. it's a vital part of magneto's motivation. but hey, muh joos right?

The Egyptian opening was top notch.

that's sped up right?

>half
Everything else but the 30 seconds of logan was fucking trash

Logan was shit-tier. Wolverine is shit-tier. Even Jackman agrees.

Yeah.

No, that was the plot of the movie.
When Apocalypse was in control, he made everyone move at 130% speed.
When he was reawoken he was disappointed about how slow everyone was.

HOLY KEK MATE

this cgi triggered me

I mean how do you fuck up something like wolverines claws?

>steal shit with 0% of getting caught
>support mom
thats why

The one thing Age of Ultron got right was showing that Quicksilver actually has to speed up for his powers to kick in

I'm a Pole and I literally couldn't stop laughing at these Poland scenes, the dialogues were fake as fuck and Fassbenders accent was absolutely awful (other actors didn't do any better)