It's time to Correct The Record

Guys it's time to correct the record. Drive is not a good movie. I'm not sure what some of you memesters were thinking but this movie is pure garbage.

I drive

I drive as well

Do you drive Dick Shift?

how about i kick ur fucking teeth down ur throat?

You are a gay. Drive is objectively Gosling's best flick

me to man

>contributing to climate change
fags

Drive is a masterpiece and was hailed by Cred Forums as a great film ever since it came out. Kill yourself. You have bad tastes.

>0km/h

It's not a masterpiece it's just ok. Also
>Using Cred Forums's opinion as an argument
This board has fucking terrible taste

Go fuck yourself
reported

kek

Hes moving so fast time and distance have no relativity.

>someone has a different opinion
>Reported

Fucking retard americans

Place Beyond the Pines is GoslingKino.

This is true. It's a shit movie only worth for its memes. Cred Forums likes memes, not movies.Why do you think Baneposting is so popular? Because TDKR is an actual good movie?

Drive is puerile trash. It only appeals to Cred Forums peasants because the socially autistic protagonist hit a familiar nerve.

and what of Only God Forgives?

>well adjusted, successful and healthy adults

everytime

I'm not using Cred Forums's opinion as an argument, you dumbfucks. I'm just saying it was appreciated before the memes.

Driving is a state of mind

>Shutterstock

back to redd it

By a board with shit taste in movies

i drive.

you first :D

Are you implying that's not me at the wheel? It's me, I drive all the time.

the ending spooked me

What does Cred Forums think of Le Samourai?

You are objectively wrong.

Hillary's campaign is now trying to smear the best film of the 2010s? Another reason why you should vote Trump.

don't you dare shit on my favourite movie

that guy was really bad at his job

> Emotionless loner hack that destroys everything he touches grows to care about someone.

On paper it sounds solid enough and the beginning with the heist shows some promise, as does the pacing and the relationship with the girl... but ultimately it is completely forgettable and bland and fails to generate investment on it's characters.

It's technically decent but it fails at generating emotion, which wouldn't be a problem if it was focused on plot, but since it's focus is to go from emotionless to caring if it fails on that it just fails. And it fails on that.

I just don't care about either the boy or the woman despise the attempts giver for me to grow attached to them... not caring about them is not caring about the motivations of the MC and that renders the whole thing useless.

Still technically good and good pacing so 6/7 out of 10. Not dogshit but nothing to call home about.

>people walk around and stare at things: the movie

fuck off

It's good, not amazing.
Anyone thinking it's either a masterpiece or shit, is objectively wrong.

>3851▶
> (OP)
i drive

I feel like Drive is some kind of corruption of another universe's Drive where the driver is played by someone besides Gosling.

Also it could've used one more car chase.

Nice try

That's a big shirt

hahahaha :)

Pleb detected. Drive is objectively the best film of the past decade.

....I drive....

...to work...

...when I'm done..

I drive.....

..back home...

It's true the film is not as good as Cred Forums implies, it's not even the top 3 Refn films. But it is a good film. The direction, acting and soundtrack are impeccable.
t

Thank you. It's pure garbage.

I cant have anything but good thoughts for Drive. I invited a girl to my place to see it and it made her so horny she loved the movie so much that she begged me to fuck her in the ass after the movie.

Best Refn movies : Pusher, Pusher II, Pusher III.