Why do vegetarian cuckolds like Morgan Spurlock want us to eat like them?

Why do vegetarian cuckolds like Morgan Spurlock want us to eat like them?

Other urls found in this thread:

theveganrd.com/2012/05/when-vegans-get-cancer.html
thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd like to be a vegan but I can't be bothered.

I like milk and I like chicken.

Because they substitute eating habits for a personnality

dis
I actually just hate a whole chicken and its life is well worth the satisfaction its flesh procured me.

*ate

Agriculture is a pretty nasty business.

MUH 5000 CALORIES

>mfw someone talks about how Supersize Me was a great documentary

Well it is entertaining. It's shit as a documentary tho.

the only important question the doc really asked was where personal responsibility ends and corporate responsibility begins, which is pretty easy to answer

prepared food sellers are responsible for providing the nutritional information of their products and people are responsible for managing their own diets

the other 99.9% of the documentary is just some fag stuffing his face with mcdonald's 3 times a day and predicatably getting fatter and unhealthier in the process

I ate Wendy's every day for a year whereas the douchebag from supersize me did it for a month. It was a good year, I don't know what he's fucking complaining about.

I had to watch it in science class

It's 90% trying to appear interesting and 10% investement in some kind of ideology.

It's when you get into gluten free fuckers that food gets really gnarly and unappetizing though. Vegan food can be excellent.

>I ate Wendy's every day for a year whereas the douchebag from supersize me did it for a month.
The guy was a liar

like all leftists

My nephew had to watch it for school too

Luckily I had shown him Fat Head beforehand, and he actually asked the teacher how Spurlock could have eaten 5000 calories every day. He got detention, because the education system is great and only provides the best teachers for the future of the nation

Vegetarianism at least makes sense if you care about saving animals or whatever

Veganism doesn't though

I mean you're not harming a chicken by eating its unfertilized eggs, for example

lol b2/pol/

everyone knows liberals are known truth tellers lmao fucking bigot

lololol
b2/pol/4u

My asshole friend convinced my vegetarian sister to go full vegan, after eight fucking years of working out vegetarian meals our whole family could enioy.

The most irritating part is that this guy is fat as shit and a chronic alcoholic with MPB at 26, but somehow he's the augur for vegan health because of muh factory farming guilt.

>I mean you're not harming a chicken by eating its unfertilized eggs, for example
I think its more about the conditions the animals are raised in to get the eggs. Assuming we're talking about shit like battery hens, and not free range.

>eat a lot
>gets fat
>is unhealthy

Who would have thought it.

Wow look at this entire post.

im not defending spurlock or anything lol, but 1 spicy italian sub from subway is 1000 or so calories. I could definitely push my self to eat five in a day

i loathe a life like yours user.
on a different note. this fat neck beard fedora lord turned my ex girlfriend into a rabid feminist leftist.

once she started arguing with me about shaving her legs and other hygienic things. I was out.

Technically eating eggs and animal products promotes factory farming and inhumane animal raising but I could give less of a shit about mindless chicken and cows

Was it really revolutionary to find out Fast food is bad for you? I know it's old documentary but I remember this being mocked at the time even then.

I don't really take it as a vegetarian thing..I mean I occasionally eat fast food and feel like shit afterwards. It's not the meat..more like the giant bomb of sodium from the fries as well.

Oh agreed, I liked the scene where he met with doctors and they told him if he didn't stop he'd have heart disease and shit in a few months. It was propaganda and I remember watching it in school 3-4 times. Always made me want mcdonalds though.

I do eat 5000kcal/day. But then again, I actually do physical labour, unlike him.
>mfw I found out pro rugby players can go through 10 000-13 000 kcal per day

Yeah, but by Spurlock's rules it would be completely impossible to be eating 5000 calories every day

a fucking ridiculous amount of oil as well.

not fast food, but I work as a short order cook at a diner, and you would not believe the amount of butter/oil I use to cook everything.

when I cook meals for myself at work i use, maybe 1/8 of what I use when Im cooking for other people

>5000kcal
wouldn't that be 5,000,000 calories?

Yes.

same, you have to have a ridiculous amount of food energy doing construction. Especially in the heat. Theres day's when I would drink 2+ gallons of water a day

No. A dietary calorie is technically a kcal, people just say "calorie" for ease

In terms of units he is correct though.

Not if those units are dietary calories

That's why other countries try to use kilojoules to get away from this confusing shit

On a similar note,
I love my sister dearly but we were once in the car after a day at the beach and we got on the subject of how the patriarchy subjugates women. You know, that old fun nugget.

Instead of, say, body image bullshit or selling expensive feminine products or any number of tangible ideas that I could see sense in, she starts talking down to me about toilets.

>user you've never had to wait in line for a bathroom at a club. Why do we even have stalls? It's so much slower for us. It's so hard.

Keep in mind she was about 24 at the time.

So I ask...
>why don't women design better bathrooms or toilets? >Why not petition for legislation that requires a higher density of toilets in the ladies room?

>well men won't take as seriously

Probably because you blame us for your slow bathrooms you fucking dumbass

yeah eating out a lot is a great way to get fat.

Because fatty savory food is borderline addictive. People need their fix.

Its really hard to have any kind of relationship with leftist brainwashed extremists. They just don't live in the real world

I was vegan for about 6 months but it's only because I was homeless and extremely poor. All I ate was old fruit and bags of flour.

You retards. Eating animal products greatly increases your chance of cancer. Vegan is the only way to go. Read up on the China Study and educate yourselves.

user you can eat pretty good if you don't mind dumpster diving. And seriously, never eat raw flour.

i really cant tell if you are serious?

fuck off.

He's tried a ton of edgy documentary shit after this and non of it stuck. Fucker is a real piece of shit.

Because they're faggots that think they're morally superior to everyone.

doesnt he work for vice?

Its hit an miss. I thought his series where he and his wife lived for 30 days on minimum wage was pretty good.

Fuck it, I'm still alive and I have an internet connection. All things considered I think I'm doing pretty fucking well for myself now.

thats the problem with liberals. They truly believe they are a high quality of human being than other people based on their abstract world views.

They believe everyone else is lower than them.

I would consider myself a liberal and I do not think that in any way. Generalizing people based on arbitrary political leanings is something stupid right wingers do. You're not worth responding to beyond this. I am blocking you because I've won this argument.

probably. Also CNN. He's just a mouthpiece to who's paying for what agenda.

Just saying. The last thing you want when you're out on your ass is e. coli., and its not super nutritious either.

Keep denying the damage eating meat and animal products does on your body.

>stupid right wingers

liberals everyone, just like I said.

>replying to bait
For what purpose?

What part of I don't fucking care is unclear to you?

It was fine. Mixed it with water and cooked it on a hot steel plate, made flat bread.

Oh okay, I thought you were just eating raw flour or something.

Being vegan greatly increases your chances of being an obnoxious faggot

Enjoy your pesticide meal

Do... Do you actually think this is a serious post?

A face covered in flour certainly would have helped me get a job and off the streets, but no. Thank you for the concern though.

7/11 and Dunkin donuts have the best throwouts

Nothing will teach you about how much waste the food industry commits like dumpster diving

Can't handle the truth? So you just put your fingers in your ear and ignore the destruction of meat on your body.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

no. Im roleplaying leave me alone

Pescetarian master racist reporting.

This entire website is a shitpost.

congrats on getting your shit somewhat together. Living on the street sounds shitty

>Is still being an obnoxious faggot

Like I said, it's endemic.

Enjoy your lack of creatine carnosine and B12, but leave us alone

i dont think vegetarians would eat only mcdonalds for a month

Depends on your town, if you're not a creepy weirdo, sometimes you can get someone working there to give you first dibs on the stuff, or leave a bag of dayolds next to the dumpster.

I was on the skids for a bit, and this bakery used to give me a few loaves of bread they were going to throw out every few days.

I eat meat all the time but my body doesn't absorb b12 as well as it should so I'm constantly deficient. Even supplements weren't enough. I ended up having to take a b12 shot every few months.

Fun fact, if you're deficient in b12 for a long period of time it literally drives you insane.

>Enjoy your lack of creatine carnosine and B12, but leave us alone
This always makes me kek. When some asshole has no idea of the nutritional requirements you're only going to get from meat, or supplements.

theveganrd.com/2012/05/when-vegans-get-cancer.html

Read that blog and comments below. It's like a classic case of mental illness in a lot of them.

>they just weren't vegan enough to avoid cancer

>I ended up having to take a b12 shot every few months.
How jacked are you feeling after you get that shot?

She dumb. Stalls are for doing coke.

>user you've never had to wait in line for a bathroom at a club. Why do we even have stalls?
So what does she want, a menstruation hut and a dirt floor where they can shit and piss wherever they want?

well over the course of the next few days my depression goes away, my nerves calm down a bit too because a b12 defiency wrecks havoc on your nervous system. I guess point being, that shit will mess you up and I'd wager a lot of vegans themselves are also b12 deficient because suppliments only work so well, they aren't and shouldn't be a complete substitute for vitamins gained by eating meat or beans or whatever other natural source you can get/

Honestly was that eye opening to anyone on the planet? A guy eats nothing but shitty fast food and gets fat and sick, holy fucking shit was a discovery you have made. Surely this was a mystery to us before

Just curious, I get some vitamin shots during cold and flu season and usually walk out of the doc's with a spring in my step.

thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/

When I worked at Starbucks we had to throw away all the pastries that were older than a day or so. They were perfectly fine but God damn I threw away so much good food in the year I worked there. You could lose your job for trying to save it. There was a Haitian guy who worked there and took all the throwouts to his church but still, we had to keep that quiet

At 85 bakery, every day the bread is thrown out. Some days there is like 2 to five bags of bread just thrown out. It does make you consider dumpster diving just for the perfectly good food thrown out.

Ok serious talk here.

Both documentaries are valid, In my times of die hard liberal several years ago, I openly watched and promoted morgan`s work.

Then I took the pill and started looking for an alternative, after all, this vehement agenda that all people should and must become vegans was just too emasculated to me.

Despite this, morgan's super size me still has some valid points, the fact that fast food (and mc donalds) doesn't nessesary kills you if you east if regulary, doesn't mean that you should follow that diet, jeez I think that at this point it's just common sense.

Thats mostly corporate directive for maintaining the "integrity of the brand", and maybe some liability issues as well. Plus if you let your employees know they can take all the leftovers at the end of the day, then you run the risk of people deliberately making too much food just to rip off their employer.

I used to work in a fried chicken restaurant when I was younger, it wasn't a franchise or anything, and we would donate all the leftovers to a local mission at the end of the day.

Animals arent vegan

But humans totally should be.

Also prove me wrong

>People who eat anything
Usually pretty chill. Will just eat what they like. Worst they may do is say how good some burger is.

>Vegetarians
Usually nice people. Sometimes can be annoying. But most ive known dont bitch when I order meat. They just dont. Fine

>VEGANS
fucking know it all shits who think they know whats good for you. Will complain or act smug. As if they are a better person.

I don't get why liberals are such hypocrites. They say they want freedom and such but not when it comes to eating. You should only eat vegan shit according to liberals

Eat what you like. If vegans were just vegans and acted normal NOBODY (or any worth) would call them shitty.

But being a smug cunt when youre no better is just annoying

He only made it so he could get a break from his vegan chef gf.

Also, a lot of vegans are morbidly obese.

No, that's not how it works. Blame the retards in our society without impulse control, but that isn't and shouldn't be how this shit works.

It's like Carlin said, we know what corporations want. They want more for themselves and less for the rest of us. They're built in such a way as to perpetually increase profits.

How do you keep a stable sales model? By getting people to keep buying your products.

Fast food diets have been shown to be unhealthy, even if Morgan Spurlock overstated the danger a bit in his documentary. No one should consume fast food as regularly as we know many happen to be.

The corporation doesn't give a shit, because it means more profit. The consumer, whether you want to go so far as to call it an addiction to the food or the convenience, doesn't have the power to oversee such a large institution.

The burden of responsibility falls on regulation. That's the system where we contribute taxes to hire experts who are supposed to enforce regulations that are for the betterment of those who cannot stand up to a massive company on their own. But, of course, money rules that domain too and we've failed.

To pretend like corporations do no wrong and are not at fault for this shit is doing a weasel's work on their behalf.

There needs to be a happy medium between regulators looking out for our best interests as it pertains to corporate influence while also not dictating what we can or can't, or even should and should not, do with ourselves. That starts with dismissing the myth that the corporation is not accountable to causing harm to the consumer and the deeper myth that there's nothing we can do about it.

And I'll bet you're a fat little faggot, aren't you?

fuck off and get some self control you low test faggot

>It's like Carlin said

ahahah holy shit i hope this is satire

im not paying my hard earned money to the government so they can regulate fast food so some 300lb dreg mouthbreather leech retard doesnt eat himself to death. i am not fucking responsible for his bad habits in any way shape or form

I'm not that guy, but I just thought I should point out that the way you post makes you sound like a complete idiot. There's no way that any intelligent person would take your side over his, solely based on the way you post. Think about that the next time you post something

>DUDE EATING CHEESEBURGERS AND FRENCH FRIES THREE TIMES A DAY, EVERYDAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD FOR YOU
this doc really made me think

>Despite this, morgan's super size me still has some valid points, the fact that fast food (and mc donalds) doesn't nessesary kills you if you east if regulary, doesn't mean that you should follow that diet, jeez I think that at this point it's just common sense.

I'm wondering how many years it took for you to come to this conclusion.

>Eating animal products greatly increases your chance of cancer.

Being a Vegan greatly increases your chances of dying.

when you're vegan and haven't killed your baby yet

>DUDE WE ATE MEAT FOR LITERALLY THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS BUT YOU SHOULD STOP NOW LMAO

Vegans are retarded.

>Eating a cheeseburger
>"Murder"

>Injecting acid into the skull of an unborn infant and vacuuming-out the melted remains with a cooch-tube
>"Not murder"

And THIS is why Liberals are not being taken seriously any more.

/thread

What I think is crazy is the difference between a home cooked meal and fast food. Fast food doesn't even taste much better yet you end up with a meal with at least 2x the calories. It's obvious that junk food isn't good for you, but the degree to which it is isn't obvious. Maybe it started as something normal but decades of slight increase led to an arm's race of fat and sugar. I don't exactly think it's the government's job to inhibit fast food, but I think this movie helped lead to stuff like listing calories on the menu. Which is the best you can do really, and even some people think that that's already too much.

>a meal with at least 2x the calories
if you make a burger, fries and drink a soda at home, you'll essentially be eating the same calories. The worst thing about fast food is the random chemicals they use to make the food consistent, and maybe slightly higher fat content, but they're no better in terms of calories than homecooked equivalents

...and that canine is blunt as fuck you stupid cunt...humans evolved. Even a dumb motherfucker like you.

WOW FAT TRUMP SUPPORTING NECKBEARD BTFOS MARX IN ONE PHRASE HOW WILL ACADEMIA RECOVER

really makes u think

>comparing his shithole school district to the entirety of the nations
Nice try Euro