Anyone here ever met or seen a celebrity in real life?

Anyone here ever met or seen a celebrity in real life?

The only one i got worth mentioning is Ryan Stiles, i used to work for him at his theater in Bellingham WA. I met him a few times but other then that i didn't see him that much.

I met Sam Hyde in Boston

Was he a dick? He's notoriously known as being an asshole IRL.

I met Aaron Paul when he was in Pittsburgh shooting Fathers and Daughters. He's cool as fuck and did a bunch of shots and took pictures with everyone.

Based

I met Larry Wilmore. I used to work for him at his theater in Bellingham WA. I met him a few times but other then that i didn't see him much.

Cillian Murphy, Bono, Neil Jordan in same place.

saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I met him and Colin Mochrie at a hotel in Appleton, Wisconsin while they were on some comedy tour about a decade ago. Pretty nice dudes.

I once met Peter Gabriel at a fish market in Sardinia, no joke.

My friends dad is a semi well known Canadian character actor. So him I guess.

I was in line behind Jack Black at a 7-11 in Madison, WI about 6 months ago. He was cracking jokes and was nice to everybody as he payed for his Big Gulp and 2 tins of Snus.

I felt pretty bad when I heard he had committed suicide.

Is that true ? What an asshole

Held the door open for Emma Watson at a Starbucks. She didn't say thank you.

I met Matlock once

u must be new here

i fucked a girl in a threesome with jason isbell almost 15 years ago in a motel in alabama

I met Chris Christie at a school event and was 20 feet away from Trump at a rally. I saw the John (((Stewart))) at his shitty studio when I was younger and gayer. Former UK prime minister Gordon Brown was his guest.

someone post the one with Aaron Paul taking "like 15 resumes"

I clicked the plus to make sure this was already posted.

I met chuck norris

Not Cred Forums related but I've toured with "famous" musicians. Not like Aerosmith famous, but famous enough to live off their music as a sole means of work.

They're the most normal ass people, man. They binge netflix and eat shitty food and have relationship problems and fart and jerk off like the rest of us. I've only been starstruck once and it made for an awkward meet, but totally on my parts not theirs.

I'm LITERALLY going to be meeting Tom Green in 9 hours from now.

What should I say to him?

Flying Lotus was the original subject of this pasta wasn't he?
I've never been able to figure out if I'm right about that or not.

You don't meet chuck norris. Chuck norris meets you.

It's pasta.

www.hownew.ru

Tell him to get Norm Macdonald to do an AMA on Cred Forums.

Cred Forums. He used to browse and post on here, probably still fucking does

yeah you're right senpai

I was in line behind Aiden Gillen at a 7-11 in Ireland about 6 months ago. He was laughing and telling a few jokes and was really nice to everyone. He even bought a Big Gulp, for me.

I felt pretty bad when I heard his plane had crashed.

I met Jim Belushi and the other dude from According to Jim this past summer, they were both pretty nice even though their show was like a lame version of Whose Line

Thought so.
Kind of funny that a pasta about a mildly obscure instrumental hip-hop artist became so ubiquitous.

Should I tell him to do a barrel roll?

Ask him to put pencils in his mouth and say "GENTLEMEN?"

i've seen Topher Grace and Mark Harmon at a restaurant (separate occasions) and Joel Mchael at the gym. I've also seen Suge Knight

I saw Joe Perry at that airplane museum in D.C....

Thats about it

HAHA GOOD ONE!!11 xD

You should ask him about Bane

I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.

I met weeman and steve-o when I worked at a gas station in orange county, CA

They came in to use the bathroom but the men's room was out of service so I let them use the women's room. They went into the same stall together, which was weird but expected of them, I suppose.

I didn't spazz out or anything, treated them like any other customer.

I also met Dennis Rodman at the same gas station, I had no idea who he was and mistakened him for a woman as he was walking in. He laughed and a coworker told me who he was after he left.

Tell him he was off the hook in grind

>tfw OJ Simpson walked by me at an airport in Florida back in 2003 and we exchanged glances
Shit was fucking scary as a 12 year old

David Boreanaz in Vegas
Gallagher at an airport
Jason Schwartzman at a concert (super nice guy)
Roman Coppola
Aimee Mann
Elliott Smith
Kevin Smith (at a con signing thing, doesn't really count and who cares)
Neil Gaiman (very nice, quiet person)
Probably some more, but can't remember

I was in line behind Ryan Dunn at a 7-11 in Camden, NJ about 6 months ago. He was cracking jokes and was nice to everybody as he payed for his Big Gulp and 2 tins of Snus.

I felt pretty bad when I heard he had cracked up his Porsche 911. Those are sweet cars.

Wow great post definitely worth the read

>Someone started copying me by doing this
Birth of a Meme

LOL. I hope this story is true.

Met a few, seen a bunch more. The standouts include:

>Tom Cruise arriving/leaving Disney at the same time as my school's band trip. He was super cool, signed people's instruments and shit

>Ice Cube in Hawaii- really short with two huge black bodygaurds. We pissed in the same bathroom together. On the way out some girls I was with asked for a picture with him, one bodygaurd said "WE AIN'T GOT TIME FOR DIS SHIT" and Ice Cube was like "Naw, it's cool" and took the photo

>Met Ashley Simpson at Bethel Woods hours before her show happening later that night that I was not aware of. She asked me if I was there early for the show, thinking I was some big superfan. I told her that if not for her messing up on SNL I wouldn't even know who she was, and that no, I wouldn't be at her show. She laughed and told me to hang out with her after the show and gave me backstage passes. I never went, dumb slut.

>My best friend used to live in NYC across from Julia Stiles. I would see her all the time, but never spoke to her

>Nicolas Cage bumped into me at Forbidden Planet in NYC the same time that the second Ghost Rider was out. At first I was going to yell at whatever person for not looking where they were going, but then it was Nicolas fucking Cage. I whispered "I love your movies" then stalked him around the store with my cell phone for pictures. He left so quickly that he forgot his bags and the store clerk had to chase after him.

>Met John Cusack at a wedding. He was there because he was in love with the bride, a young hollywood doctor who he had been seeing as friends but not realizing she was about to be married. He sat in the corner most of the time looking sad.

Yes, these are all real.

Met Chris Elliot at a museum in Chicago. He waited 15 minutes while I went looking for my gf so I could borrow her camera and took a picture with Chris.

>Ice Cube once again proving he's the realist of niggaz.

Years back I went on a Hollywood trip with my family and we sat in the studio audience of On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Halle Berry was a guest. All I remember about the show was that it was literally cancelled before that episode aired.

>John Cusack and Ashley Simpson stories
Want to believe

You should have fucked Ashlee Simpson, user. Now all you have to show for it is a lame story. Bethel Woods is a god tier venue though. That area is beautiful.

I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.

>and then turned around and cried at me

I worked with Malcolm McDowell.

Saw Tommy Lee in LA in line for the Craig Ferguson show. Also saw Craig Ferguson and David Hasselhoff on the show.

Also saw Kelly Clarkson in a movie line.

Oh and I saw the entire Cowboys and Philadelphia team and players.

sorry I stayed on topic instead of offering my version of infetterence

he drives

No, but I met a guy who looked exactly like Ryan Stiles. He played bass in a band called The Guys.

I think he was talking more about how you didn't even attempt to elaborate on any of these occurrences

fuck you

saw her at the central station two or three years ago. she gave me a wink. total cutie.

>not fucking prime ashley simpson

So how many cocks are you riding weekly these days?

Same user here, I actually have tons of stories about John Cusack, met two other times briefly and heard tons more from people who interacted with him via the bride. They are all pretty funny in a sad way, but the only time I really got to talk with him was at the wedding.

Also forgot:

>Met Josh Hartnet at a dinner party, got drunk and kept calling him Christian Slater

I work at a hotel which frequently has celebrity guests because it's isolated in the hills. I've personally seen Bill Clinton, ASAP Rocky, Conan O'Brien, the Golden State Warriors, the Lakers, the Nets, Bill Gates and Rihanna.

I hope the Ashley Simpson story is true, you faggot.

I work in London so I regularly see a few

Saw Phil Mitchell from Eastenders last week

Saw Trife from kidulthood once and saw this feminist bitch who got mad at Milo Once

Had a friend back in highschool who was related to the Great Khali from WWE
Never saw him in person, but shed upload pictures on Facebook during shit like Christmas or whatever they celebrate

Do you have family/friends in show business or something?

Yes it was a pasta from /my/ originally about Flylo

I used to work with a girl whose sister is married to Morgan from Chuck. Wish I could have met him.

About 4 years ago I made out with Paul McCartneys grandmother.

My best friend lived and worked in NYC as a musician for 6 years and many of my interactions were due to him. I also have spent most of my life in NY and Florida, both popular spots for stars, and the bulk of my other vacations have been to California and Hawaii, so yeah. I certainly have the friend bump, but even without his help I've had many interactions with stars.

It is!

>Met Ashley Simpson at Bethel Woods hours before her show happening later that night that I was not aware of. She asked me if I was there early for the show, thinking I was some big superfan. I told her that if not for her messing up on SNL I wouldn't even know who she was, and that no, I wouldn't be at her show. She laughed and told me to hang out with her after the show and gave me backstage passes. I never went, dumb slut.
Tl;dr: bullshit neckbeard fantasy

I know the guy who preps Adele's bull.

maybe. I figured if any of the people were interesting to anyone someone would ask. All very mundane meetings, so not worth elaboration really. I just approached and talked to them like a normal person and they reciprocated.

I doubt he was that rude to her but it's believable enough if he was with a connected friend. Pretty sure she was with Pete Wentz at the time so I doubt that user would have gotten any.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A famous Dutch comedian lives a few hundred meters from my house

I go to school next to f. Scott Fitzgeralds grave

My dad sold glasses to dale Earnhardt jr. like a decade ago and I met him there

I guess that's it. Not many celebrities come to montgomery County Maryland

Robert Ballard and David Oyelowo

I never understood the yawning and pretending to be tired part of this pasta.

right wing retard pls go kthxy