Why are White Male/Black Female couples so rare on movies and tv?

Why are White Male/Black Female couples so rare on movies and tv?

Is it because these couples actually work irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4669986/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black men are too insecure to handle it.

That said, based Jeff Nichols made a movie about it.

imdb.com/title/tt4669986/

the male bucks get salty when we breed their sows.

Because they are rare in real life.

Theres almost Triple the Active Black Male White Female Marriages even with the high divorce rates

>Why are White Male/Black Female couples so rare on movies and tv?

To preserve the desirability of white females. Because, you know, black girls blow them out of the water.

Actually yes.
They encourage the most unsuccessful possible pairing hoping to increase the chances of interracial couples.

see, point proven.

>Monster's Ball
>Guess Who
>Lakeview Terrace
>JJTrek movies
>28 Days Later

Just off the top of my head.

Dear White people was about how the white man was the only thing to satisfy the black woman.

niggers don't post on Cred Forums

A nigger is literally one of the Cred Forums admins

They really do make cute couples

I've never seen him post

>Goys combat race mixing with race mixing

VERY GOOD GOYS

does he do it for food stamps?

i dunno about niggers but black guys do. i am one.

my female cousin a black woman married a white guy. theyre still together. my dad remarried a white woman. theyre still together. soooo

Does it for store-brand microwavable calzone snacks.

what do you think about 21 savage?

>i dunno about niggers but black guys do. i am one.

>Theres a difference

Oh white bois pls

>implying that middle class negroes aren't >>>>>>>>>>> midle class whites

Literally false

Naw they are just uncle toms mostly

Hood niggers>>> All whites

They are the ones that can fuck my daughter

i was browsing youtube a couple weeks ago and saw there was a lotta hype surrounding a new rapper. so i listened to one of his videos and my only comment was "i hope he gets shot and dies soon".

because his music is fucking awful. thats not to say that i dont appreciate modern rap. i know its totally degenerate and debilitates the black community, but if you focus on the fact that its just entertainment and dont try to emulate it, its not that bad.

but yeah, 21 savage is garbage.

according to this pic one could reasonably infer that white women are the problem.

Those are all trash. The black chick from The Invitation is GOAT.

Rose and Bernard from LOST.
Best couple tango bravo hotel.

shit turns out you were right
he not a real n***a

Yep sorry its twice the amount

>according to the United States Census Bureau, there were 354,000 White female/Black male and 196,000 Black female/White male marriages in March 2009

yeah youre right there no difference. thanks for reminding me. why am i making all this effort to get a job and not commit crime. since people like you think theres no difference ill become a violent drug dealer and live off welfare programs. thanks for showing me the error of my ways. no difference between black people and niggers. i was gonna treat you like an equal but next time i see you in public ill rob you and savagely beat you half to death. thanks for reminding me.

don't get violent please

i know youre being a smart ass but reading that is worse than being called a nigger imo. youre just as bad as those niggers who call us blacks who try to make something of ourselves "acting white". youre no better than a nigger right now.

It's not my job to fix you. That's the problem with your race, you have no desire to behave correctly.

That's why you've been slaves throughout history, and you're slaves now to welfare. Fucking subhumans.

If you're really black then tell us what you think about Atlanta.

are you saying 21 isnt a real nigga or im not? cuz he'd be offended and try to fight you but i take that shit as a complement. thats like saying, youre not gonna die before youre 30, be incarcerated, and likely have a job and a family.

>unironical racism in the current year

>i need praise for being acting like a human being

I REALLY hope you are a false flagging white dude

>That's the problem with your race, it has no desire not to genocide everything from the injuns to the passenger pigeon

You don't get it senpai I bet you dislike Gucci Mane and Chief Keef too

when did i say it was your job to fix me. youre a complete faggot kid. stop projecting your cowardly racism.

He was never asking for praise, he just wants to be called a person instead of being called a nigger for your arbitrary reasons

>making all this effort
If being a normal part of society is a chore for you then maybe you should sell your house and buy a plane ticket back to Nigeria.

I dated a black girl..but she left me for a ginger. Guess I wasn't pale enough. Never seen that pairing in tv or film. bfgm

i enjoy it. if its not aimed at your demographic i dont see why youre bitching about it.

Fun fact whites use more welfare

i was obviously being sarcastic. behaving like a human being is its own reward. i was simply implying that there is a clear difference. but you know that, you just like being racist and trying to insist that black people are inferior to you. you do it to make yourself feel better about having only one thing to celebrate in your pathetic life, that being the color of your skin.

Calling a negro a human is praise mate

You wouldn't happen to be an irishman would you?

Fun fact Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

i guess i dont get it. explain it to me.

and i like gucci mane but im not a fan of chief keef.

whats to get. you all hate rap or only like metal and youre insulting me right?

80% of the population uses more welfare than 12% of the population? WHAT A MIND FUCK

Gingers really love people with darker skin for some reason, maybe they just don't want their kids to be transparent and blind like a cave fish? I dunno, but as a hispanic I appreciate that they are strange like that

Fun fact: there's 6 times more whites than blacks in USA.

once again.. i was obviously being sarcastic. behaving like a human being is its own reward. i was simply implying that there is a clear difference. but you know that, you just like being racist and trying to insist that black people are inferior to you. you do it to make yourself feel better about having only one thing to celebrate in your pathetic life, that being the color of your skin.

White roleplaying redditor detected, correct answer was "I don't watch Atlanta."

no, I do love rap
I was just wondering if middle class negroes enjoy ignorant rap รก la 21 / Chief Keef too

Lel, touched a nerve, did I?

But whites still use welfare more

im aware, but they make up a larger portion of the population so more of the black community uses it. but that doesnt change the fact that both groups utilize the program meaning more whites are draining said system.

WMBW is the canon pairing on the Flash tv show.

>The "ur mad" defense

For a so-called superior race you sure debate like a nigger

Do they use 7 times the welfare?

Not per capita

but i do watch it. i dont get why you people cant have a rational discussion with someone of a different race without insulting them. i mean you guys claim to be superior but fail miserably when called upon to exemplify said superiority. you should have no problem conversing with black people without insulting them. a lot of you actually complain that blacks lack basic communication skills and when one can converse with you, you insult them or try to degrade them. how is that superiority?

thank god
it doesnt get wasted

funny story actually, i was only listening to classic rock and old rap, when i started hanging out with a group of white kids in high school who listened exclusively to trap rap.

you blatantly insulted me and then acted like you did virtually nothing. so yeah i am offended. i know youre a smug loser who doesnt know how to communicate with people in the real world but things you say matter. which is likely why you talk so much shit online but probably clam up like a twat in real life. but dont worry guy, no hard feelings. i understand what kind of person you are.

And they probably fucked

Yeah, I've read that white teenagers are the biggest public for trap rap, and for most rap actually

It's because black women are ugly.

well a sad truth in america is that we like to label ourselves. and a lot of our personalities is a smattering of other peoples ideas and artwork. not wanting to be marginalized and turned into cowardly bitches leads a lotta white guys to make themselves "hard" and emulate the negro, who to them seems "tough". nobody wants to come off like a bitch, and black guys seem to have that down.

its funny cuz the large majority of white guys ive known in my life are blacker than me.

>it's trash
>therefore none exists

All BMWF movies are trash too.

So by your definition, they also don't exist.

There is no such thing as a "Hispanic" in terms of genetics

Hispanic is a geographic and cultural term, not a race

Are you a mestizo, castizo, or a Criollo?

that makes sense

I guess mestizo, but my ancestors came from France to Spain and then to Florida so they didn't really interbreed with the Mayan or Aztec populations, just the injuns

Just read up on it, I guess Criollo is more accurate

Fantano biopic when?

>He likes Sam hyde who literally wants to keep non-whites out of America

>Has a black gf

>Defends blm and black people daily

>Tries his hardest to attract the alt right to his second channel

Is there a more confused man in America?

I have a black gf

>ruining your white genes with the genes of a nigger

I don't understand.

>White guys in the background

TOP C U C K

Criollo means that your ancestors didn't fuck indians

>For a so-called superior race you sure debate like a nigger
Fucking kek

>still posting this outdated image

>genes so recessive and weak they virtually vanish after one generation of race mixing
>cuckasians will defend this

Whiteies and niggers BTFO

Great chart with literally no source on those numbers, great to know that Cred Forums is so keen on preserving worthwhile information and filling in a film and television board to which this well verified data has no relevance.

if i was african american there is 0 chance i wouldn't hate white people.

They all have white DNA from slave masters raping their ancestors.. they literally have DNA in their blood that got there from being dominated by whites..

>maybe they just don't want their kids to be transparent and blind like a cave fish?
top kek

White male, black female is the patricians choice of interracial couples

See

For the sources.

You cant get divorced if you commit harakiri when your marriage doesnt work.

oh look it's that super insecure asian dude again

It's why black girls act so forward and aggressive in public, but so submissive in bed. It's in their genetics

>being this much of a butthurt faggot over statistics

>lakeview terrace
its one of the funniest movies Ive ever seen

Because it is traditionally more accepted than the opposite. If you want to defy the status quo, you go with the oppposite

>recessive =/= weak

Sup bernie

me with the yellow pants

this is one of many reasons I dont want kids. Having a daughter is too fucking risky now

>Have a room with 30 white people and 4 black people
>3 white people use welfare
>2 black people use welfare
>"hurr looks like whites are the real parasites on welfare XD"

>ruining your white genes with the genes of a nigger

To simplify for you.
Two Mixed black and blonde white
A=black hair
a=blonde hair
Both are Aa, have kid
25% AA, blonde gene is lost (for now)
50% Aa, blonde gene survives but is invisible
25% aa, blonde kid.

Now what do you think will happen with an Aa and an aa?

t. nigger

Cuck