youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you didn't.

I liked it too

>Harley
>Boomerang
>Katana
How could anyone not like these guys?

I can't wait for the movie to come out so I can watch all the Joker scenes again (as well ass the Extended Scenes).

I doubt the Extended Cut will heavily focus on Joker because it is only an extra 13 minutes, but no doubt we shall be getting the deleted Harley/Joker confrontation which I have been waiting months to see.

reminds me of some strip joint I went to

i liked what was hiding beneath the goofy shit and meme soundtrack they added 2 months before print

fucking dark, somber, rainy night about to meet with some serious people about some serious matters whilst some street urchin sits peddling his shirts marking the recent death of their new god, and they're playing the 60's equivalent of pop music

I wish people like you didn't exist. These studios will continue to make cheap garbage and people like you will keep lapping it up

Get better taste. Suicide Squad is a hidden gem.

So much better than bland Batman V Superman.

i'd fuck that fridge

what a faggy edgelord joker. how anybody could think he's well written and well acted is beyond me

Leto was a superb choice. He looks exactly like the Joker should look (not talking about his tattoos but just his look in general).

You can terrible taste and belong on IMDB or Cred Forums

keep being a faggot

Is a good rip out or why are there threads poping up now?

>hands guard a basket of food or whatever was supposed to be inside
>it blows up in his face and kills him
>Joker bursts out of the back of the van
Perfect Joker moment

Avoid EVO soulless chink ones

Do not watch the theatrical cut if you haven't seen the movie yet.

Wait for the extended cut which is so much better. The theatrical suffers from the same problem as BvS does with important scenes being cut.

Will Smith as Deadshot was fantastic!

I feel this was made for the 12 year old demographic.
>HAHAHA
>damaged
>J
>Daddy's little whore
wtf were they thinking

>implying 12 year old's know what whore means
oh wait it's 2016...

I only had to watch the first 15 minutes to know that it would be shit

>Wait for the extended cut which is so much better. The theatrical suffers from the same problem as BvS does with important scenes being cut.
I will probably do so. I only watched BvS in the extended cut and it wasn't half as bad as everyone made it out to be. So I'll do the same here.

How was jail Courtney so based in this movie?

He was like an entirely different actor.

The same is with Joel Kinnaman. I found him bland in RoboCop but somehow he seemed to shine in this movie.

spoken like a true 12 year old

Good choice user. Pic related that I posted with Harley was all cut from the theatrical cut.

It seriously does not make sense the way the editors cut the film.

>Harley aiming gun at Joker's head for 1 second
>Amanada narration about how Harley fell in love with Joker
This is how the theatrical edit is

>Amanda*

I watched a live stream on Cred Forums for it. God, it was a mess. Tacked in music every other scene and the typical neverending horde of faceless weak enemies to fight leading to the boss.

harley wasn't that bad and I was ok with Smiths character but it was just Men in Black with more attitude man

I give it 2 out of 5 shrugs

I enjoyed it. Looking forward the EC.

Joel looks so good in this

>theatrical cut
Which is the same garbage as this one coming out you tasteless plebeian

Trailer Park did the "extended cut" too

>Trailer Park did the "extended cut" too
You know nothing, user.

>but it was just Men in Black with more attitude man
Men in Black was perfectly edited together and was not at all heavily rushed like this movie was so that's a major difference.

But then, a movie like Suicide Squad: you could do so many things with this.

>More Will Smith focused
>More Harley/Joker focused
>More of Katana
>A prologue to Killer Croc
>More of Slipknot's past

There are just so many options. So of course this movie is going to feel rushed either way because there is absolutely no way that you can give every major character the same screen time.

Movie is good like 7/10 or 6/10 coud be better but joker suck

I know more than a mongoloid that considers butchered products quote unquote "enjoyable" and "I actually did prefer SS's theatrical cut over BvS."

I liked it too, but it was a mess.

Like a tastyass pizza that's too soggy to keep its shape.

What goes on here?

What is about Suicide Squad that makes people rage so uncontrollably?

1080 Yify rip when?

it's weird how it felt rushed and slow at the same time. It just kept dragging on with preview like introductions to each character..it seemed forever

Is that how you plan to defend you lack of cinematic knowledge and taste now?

>Seriously, it could go down in history as such an editing failure.
>Not because of all the fast flashback scenes but because of an important Harley/Joker scene.
Fucking pathetic

>cinematic knowledge and taste on Cred Forums
That's a good one.

Of course it seems like that to people like you(the tasteless)

I enjoyed it but it looks like it could have been so much better if not for studio meddling.

Also I think the Joker should have fallen out of the helicopter with Harley, and remains with the cast for the remainder (the finale) of the movie. Would still have kept the majority of the movie about the main cast, but give him some solid exposure at the end.

>only an extra 13 minutes
JUST
U
S
T

The David Ayer cut is entirely different and contradicts the reshoots.

>hidden gem.
ahahahahahahahaha if you like any of DCucks bullshit you are a faggot ass new male bitch boy who will never get any pussy. DC is the worst shit I've ever fucking seen, seriously. There's a reason it's torn to fucking shreds in the reviews and no one even cares about DC or what they're doing anymore.

INB4 DC REBOOTS THEIR CINEMATIC SNYDERVERSE BECAUSE IT'S SUCH SHIT

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAHHAA

everyone gets to be 12 once. Do yourself a favor and try to hook up with a hot aunt or babysitter while you're still young

Seriously? I thought it went by very fast. It felt like a 95 minute action flick.

There wasn't even that many action scenes at all.

>The street scene where Deadshot utilizes his weapons technique
>The office building shoot out
>The end battle with Enchantress and her brother

All up, these scenes were probably no more than 10 minutes.

>meanwhile the theatrical cut of the film is 123 minutes
really makes you think

btw all of Joker's scenes add up to 9 minutes

See

>such rage over a capeshit flick
Really makes you think.

You're talking to a complete and utter plebeian that even the other dc apes would consider "lower"

As far as being a film it sucked ass, it was an incomprehensible mess wrapped around a generic plot, but I really got into the characters and performances as well as the general irreverent tone. It's like if they tried to make The Avengers but with a bunch of Cred Forums shitposters

It's just pure shit and the fact people don't see that is fucking infuriating. You goddamn retards are the reason everything is pure shit now, because you will STILL MEME AND CLAIM THIS SHIT IS GOOD!

YOU FUCKING CLAIM AND HONESTLY THINK

HONKA
FUCKING
HONKA
IS GOOD?

HONKA
O
N
K
A

>It's like if they tried to make The Avengers but with a bunch of Cred Forums shitposters
THIS IS KATANA

It's hunka hunka, it's an Elvis reference you pleb

>it's an Elvis reference you pleb
this.

>"I'M JUST A HUNKA HUNKA BURNING LOVE"
btw Jared Leto stated that he listened to 1940's jazz music or something along the lines of that to get into the characteristic trait of a mob boss.

Perhaps he ended up listening to this Elvis Presley song and thus the reason he said that line.

They clearly edited the Joker/Harley scenes because in this iteration he's actually very romantic

They didn't want to keep retreading "he's just an asshole who doesn't really care about her whatsoever" so they legitimized his feelings for her instead of making them utterly unrequited, I think for the first time in any depiction of the two.

woops forgot the song:
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc

Cred Forums's full of milennials (sholdn't be surprising)

Am I the only one who actually liked this side of Joker?

Still; he didn't come off as a complete romantic bloke.

>Gets Harley to make out with Common before he blows his brains out
>Sexually moans when he texts Harley - symbolizing his lust for her

>"SHE IS THE FIRE IN MY LOINS. THE ITCH IN MY CROTCH!"

>That scene when he asks "Where is she" in a desperate tone

It will be interesting if WB actually give us the Joker slapping Harley scene. Of course we are getting the motorbike confrontation scene but who knows, they may have edited out the slap

Does anyone know if the extended cut will be unrated or R rated?

I hope we get more scenes of Joker's henchmen

It's unrated, plus almost 90 minutes of extra features.

fuck this movie was bad. Fucking bad.

yep kk very good hope we see some more violence then

One of my fav films of this year. I so hope we get an SS sequel

Me too!

:)

He still looked like friggin Edward Cullen compared to this guy

Best Batmobile

Grant Morrison talked to Leto about how he should play The Joker, user. Take it up to him.

Fucking Boomer cracked me up the whole movie.

Those guys were perfect.

Autism, fanboyism or just people going with a a mob rule. As with most things most of that hate comes from a vocal minority.