When you work in TV Field Production (as I do) you encounter many interesting crew guys with many interesting stories...

>When you work in TV Field Production (as I do) you encounter many interesting crew guys with many interesting stories. This year at the Sundance Film Festival, we had just wrapped an interview with David Schwimmer where he told a funny story about Sly Stallone leaving his wireless mic on while being 'attended to' in a bathroom on set, and the evil sound mixer who turned up his volume for all to hear.

>Once Schwimmer was gone our gentle Utah Local Audio guy, turned to us sheepishly and said, "Man, Schwimmer's story is nothing, I've heard way worse in my headphones on set."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpbhskx56G8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ozb3YhlQqFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The room went Silent. Our Sound Guy is one of those soft sincere dads who works in TV in a small town and is more impressed with his daughter's report card than a Hollywood star, so we were SHOCKED to hear what came out of his mouth next...

>"Remember a few years ago when Ben Affleck and Matt Damon were here shooting Project Greenlight?" (They had gone to Sundance to interview directors and writers and try and create a publicity stunt and an episode out of it.) "I was doing sound in the condo where they were both lodging and filming. At one point Ben took a break from shooting and disappeared upstairs to his bedroom. By mistake he left his wireless mic on."

>"Jennifer Lopez was there with Ben, but was hiding out in his room the whole time. At first when I heard Ben kissing her hello, I immediately went to turn the volume down on my headphones. But then they started kissing loudly and making noises, and I felt so guilty, but I left the sound up, and heard Jennifer saying 'I love you baby, I love you... You wanna get busy, baby. You wanna get busy?'"

>"Then I heard Ben reply, .'Are you sure you're feelin' better? I don't want you to shit on me again.'"

>Silence. Then screams from everyone on our crew. Our dear sound guy seemed like he had finally told a story he'd been holding onto for years, and was relieved to tell people who found it more funny than disgusting. I think it is perfectly both.

what kino is this?

>ywn fuck Jennifer Lopez in the ass so hard that she shits on you after

why even live bros

they should use thicker fabric in those things, I mean I can see the butthole circumference perfectly

Can see her poopy hole

>You wanna get busy, baby. You wanna get busy?
what did she mean by this?

>girls need to be ass fucked to shit on you.

oh, yeah i guess it's an old saying, but 'getting busy' meant to fuck.

That she wanted to have sexual intercourse with her boyfriend/husband. From his reply we can assume she likes his penis in her rectal cavity.

hnnnghh who's asshole is this

>mfw poo on the dick

What a turn off, just imagine her nasally spic voice "busy baybee wanna get busy baybee?" and then she shits all over your dick

No wonder he dropped the stupid cunt

Wow, you mean to tell me that an adult female had anal sex with an adult male and that she didn't have an enema beforehand? What the FUCK is the world coming too.

I wish there was a joocier story

>had anal sex
breh, they didn't have anal sex. I mean, they might have at one point, but she didn't shit on him because of anal sex

I can see her starfish

WHO IS THIS

Idris Elba

There was video of the entire thing too
youtube.com/watch?v=qpbhskx56G8

>ywn screw JLo "in the back of a Volkswagen" with Affleck

Yea i'm sure those panties wern't SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for this purpose

>ywn vaginally fuck a sick JLo so hard that when she cums her bowels release and she squirts liquid shit all over you and your expensive suite

>this is someone's mom

embarrassing tbH

guys pls i need to know who this is, is it a random dancer or somebody famous

It's either Jennier Lopez, or ariana grande.
I'd say the former.

It's jenny from the block. and her bunghole

You almost had me until that "get busy" shit. No way anyone under 60 would say that and that's not her butthole it's too low. Looks like some feminine wetness right over her pussy hole to me.

Can she please just stop with the wannabe twerking Kardashian-Minaj act? It's really sad to watch

damn is that really jenny? didnt even recognize her. nice, guess i've seen her asshole now. are these new pics?

What?

Is this bait? She was "twerking" long before Kim and Niki were on the scene.

Seriously. There are people in this world with stories and experiences so insane it's like my life isn't even worth living in comparison

I was wrong I just zoomed in its butthole/taint sweat alright. Her pussy looks beat up and meaty.

not enough celebs showing their assholes, finally I get something

t. virgin

But if he wanted her to shit on him (belive me, I'd love her to shit on me) then why is he saying A) he didn't want it to happen, and B) asking if she's sick: implying it was an accident the first time.

Sorry dude, you're just wrong.

That's a shoop, right?

shooped right?

thank you, now i have to delete op's pic. the face.

how the fuck isn't that her asshole wtf

explain your logic. How did you ever form that thought and type it out

>doesnt bleech her butt
fuck me i need to eat that

>cheeks hanging on eyes, like some old skin bags
ew

You realize she's upside down, right retard?

based gravity bro

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozb3YhlQqFQ

t. roastie

Kek

There's a difference between getting a little bit of shit on your dick from anal, and somebody shitting on your dick

She was the Ass Queen way before those plastic hoes where even 12.

Nah one time my ex was taking this medication for something and I was fucking her doggy and when she came her ass let loose and wet shit came out.

J-Lo?

Sex sounds nasty. Virgin master race represent.

She didn't wipe very well.

broads need to shut up. talk is such a boner killer.

Once knew a guy in college who showed us these videos. He thought it was hilarious while the rest of us sat around letting the awkwardness settle in the room

No way this isn't a shop.
You can see her pussy hangin out ready for some celebrity to grab it, because he's a celebrity and all. Kiss em without asking even.

Turkey time?

*raaaaaaaaaaaaaaak*

Dark buttholes make me rock hard

fuck, I'm disappointed.

A girl shitting all over you is not the kind of experience you should go after

>JLo will never take a hot dump on your chest

Why bother living

Here's this

Me on the left