k

WERE DA FACK IS DA GABAGOOL

Did anyone else miss the comedy from the earlier seasons during 4,5 and 6

youtube.com/watch?v=2G9wlDUl9aE

Give me one thousand dollars

that's kind of the point, there's a lot more black humor in the later seasons

>it's a tony bangs a woman way out of his league episode

which is superior: T or Tone?

if you were Tony's friend would you call him T or Tone?

How many years did this guy do in the can?

I dunno, probably, like, 200?

She sold used cars, he was a mob boss, how is she out of his league?

What was his problem with sparklecubes?

>he doesn't understand that confidence and money are far more important to women than looks

>tfw you'll never pull off this look

Vocaroo one. That was actualy made by user, so they say. A hit is a hit

Good. It will work only in movies

Fag that started the Sporanos like 3 days ago here. On like episode 7 now.

Does this show just keep getting better as it goes on or what?

Today Im gonna finish the last 2 episodes of 6th season. Wish me good luck. It was a fantastic 3 months, but everything good eventually comes to an end.

GABAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lol

oh i wish the lord would take me

Oh poor you

yo WATCH it ChRiZzY ò_Ó

bro was epic man!

>666
Oh no what the fuck.

>be me
>be going to supermarket with mom
>mom says "so many old people here, i feel like i'm in a nursing home"
>be realizing what a chance this for a win
>be saying "IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY"
how did you reference the best show ever in real life?

Are you the one from the last thread calling Chrissy a faggot? Yeah it gets better

kek

How do you say where is my mom in french canadian?

I'd call him Anthony to bust his balls

>Watching sixth season
>The Sopranos family rarely mourns at the death of Tony's crew

Seriously I cant believe how fast they got over the deaths of Chrissy and Bobby

You need that grainy filter or orange new jersey sun shining on you.
Though I was watching the show and liked how all the guys dress, I thought "oh hey maybe I can do that" but it turns out...they dress badly? Always thought Tony was pretty good because Carmela bought his outfits, she wouldn't let him go out looking lame, but apparently she has bad taste too?

poor you

I'm starting to think the characters aren't even good people deep down like they think they are. That knowing the right thing to do doesn't mean you're okay for not doing it, you have to actually do the right thing

Yeah that's me. I don't like him so far.

Saged. Hidden. And reported.

Of course it does. You're past the hard part, the first 4 episodes.

why would you watch this is shit?

i literally got hot under the collar reading that. you're good, kiddo, you got me

?

I've seen other people say this but I didn't see anything that made the first few episodes worse in comparison. What gives?

Kek

>>Have a sandwich

>you will never know how to taste all that shit at the same time
too much tomato, look how soggy the bread is

The mark of the beasttttt

FUCK YOU SANTA

Ova Heeah!

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's good that way.

What does he want her to watch anons?

>>>It's a Charcoal Briquette Episode.

An user in the thread yesterday suggested that Tony and Jersey would have been better off as an extension of the Lupertazzi family, with Tony being a captain in that family. I contest that the Sopranos were just that.

>have longstanding ties with the Lupertazzis going back to Johnny and Juniors younger days
>Carmine knows everything about Tony before Tony knows he knows
>knows about his therapy
>knows about his wearing shorts
>Carmine OKs his underboss Johnny Sack to move over to Jersey
>why? to keep a closer eye on the Soprano crew
>Carmine does get a hefty cut from a lot of the Soprano enterprises
>they share the fuckin Esplanade

They were literally a glorified crew, it was just more profitable for NY to let NJ think they were their own thing

That show with Jerry Seinfelds dad; Curb Your Enthusiasm.

that's one of the big things these mob movies/show try to elucidate

even though these people come into money and all kinds of wealth they just buy brand name/whatever they recognize because they have no actual sense of class

kinda like how they always go to the same restaurants and shit they all stick to their own

fuck you i got a panick attack from that pic

Why?

Ok, who wants to play catch?

>16 szhecoslovakians

He's one of those /r9k/ fucks who think they can't get laid because they're ugly and not because they're despicable human beings.

OH

His house looked like shit!

OOOHHHHHHHH

That looks amazing.

All due respect, T

Is it okay to hate these dumbfucks more than Janice?

I just finished the last two last night. Shit's amazing, was on the edge of my seat for the final scene.

UP IN THE CLUB

SACRE BLEU WHERE IS ME MAMA

She was batshit, that drops some points on the hotness-rating

Yeah I thought their stupidity was a bit over the top. But then Jackie Jr & friends went and did what they did so maybe they really were meant to be just that dumb.

Tony and the rest of the family are clearly extremely dangerous people who won't let you get away with anything but every season has some dumb shit who pushes his luck. Like that gambling addict in S2 who thought Tony would let things slide because they were old school friends.

Poor man's Breaking Bad.

It was 2 years for insider trading wasn't it?

not so much the hotness rating but it drops points on her own sense of self-worth

remember how she kept wanting Tony to beat her up and kill her etc. she was really fucked up and that allowed her to get with a person like Tony

these fucked up broken beautiful women are all out there making their lives a living hell and traumatizing and poisoning other relationships they might have

He took it in the can for 20 years

YOU DON'T TALK TO SANTA THAT WAY!

Dude on the left went to prison for shooting an off duty-cop. True method acting

>all the comments are Sopranos references
I love this shit, same with shinebox comments.

Also holy shit I just finished rewatching season 5 for the 4th time and I forgot how fucking intense the last two episodes were.

you gota de bee on a ya hat

Bella dubs

>mfw those devil trips
>mfw these blacks
Was Livia truly an evil person or did she love Tony deep down inside?

Up in the Club

My dad and I always do the Paulie point at each other and say "WORD TO DA WISE - REMEMBER PEARL HARBAH"

I really need to get Tony Sirico to sign something for my dad with that one day

Gedda fug outta ere

Just finished it. You guys spoiled me that Tony was killed, but there was no such thing.

Up in the club.

BACTERIUM MIGRATE FROM DA SOLE UP

>you will never giff him one tousand dollars
why do i even live. i'd let him share me and carmela

Why was Vito's gay affair shown in depth but not Tony's with Carmine Sr.?

Also new gif for you gabagoos

The guy who played Matt is just as retarded in real life and served 8 years in prison for killing a cop

literally watching this episode now

How do you figuratively watch that episode?

Up in the club.

>NJ is weaker than NY
No shit.

the whole dream sequence is god tier
I keep finding new little hints during it in every rewatch

combination of old age and BPD. she wasn't evil. she was also a product of her times (the racism/antisemitism)

She didn't care for Tony or any of her kids, it was just what you did. She had them so she had to take care of them. Like Janice, she's only out for number one
Tony too, he only loved her as he grew up knowing you're supposed to love your mom. He plays by the rules, but it's all an act. he's just doing it because that's what he's supposed to

Because no one is racist/antisemitic anymore.

CARMELLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Really? I thought that and coma episodes were worst because it was an excuse to wank all over itself, thinking it is clever that there's no clear answers. "It's vague! It means SOMETHING!"
fucking Tony with his sleep predictions, knowing Tony B killed someone. Knowing Pussy was a rat. what a lazy way to end two good characters, tonys fucking prophetic dreams

was it any good?

They aren't. We have been living in a post-racism world since Obama became president. Where have you been?

Watch them again, there's a lot of cool shit hidden in them.

UP IN THE CLUB

>tfw no decent mob games since Mafia II
youtube.com/watch?v=c5pGmykdIzE

>Knowing Pussy was a rat.

realize that that dream only happened after:

>the cop planted the seed in tony's head that he was the rat (was really altieri)
>pussy explaining the entire phone card scam with a bunch of people at dinner

the dream was just confirmation bias at that point.

But speaking of mafia games, I've been playing Godfather recently on PC. It really is as fun as i remember it, i spend almost the whole time just conquering rival activities

NJ was independent, all those partnerships that NY setup with them was an attempt at somewhat having control over what they do. At the end of the day Carmine has no say over Tony's business UNLESS they step on the toes of NY.

> UNLESS they step on the toes of NY.

what was the reasoning behind them getting a cut of the esplanade then? that was in jersey.

Just a reminder this show is shit and it's only considered good because it's competition was network bullshit.

These threads legitimately always make me laugh

>it's a shitposter thinks his awful opinion matters post

I really liked that game. Like seeing the major scenes from another perspective was cool

what the fuck is this retard spamming italian food pictures for

stop it already you autistic fuck

>out of his league
Please, faggot.

>Literally CGI'd a dead actress, made her talk with lines from previous conversations that was incoherent shit, then killed her off camera anyway.

Yeah my opinion is shit not the show ya got me.

I was always under the assumption that it was more of a joint partnership and that NJ was overseeing the whole thing

>literally referencing one bad scene which was in because the actress died suddenly
Can't wait for the bait about how Breaking Bad and GoT are better like how unoriginal shitposters get on here.

Have you left the basement ever? like 50% of people are too dumb to breathe

youtube.com/watch?v=m6yHMnBBR9o

First of all faggot, if it was because she died suddenly, why the fuck did they then kill her off screen anyway. And why did they even include it if the conversation didn't make any fucking sense. Like this is the moment you should realize you're so entrenched in your opinion you'll defend something that's literally retarded.

Also I can go all day dumb nigger

>All of Anthony jr.
>Christopher and the screenwriting subplot
>All of Autumn
>All of Carmela with the priest
>Fucking Janice

It's a terrible show filled with terrible meandering writing that shills will defend because their film professor said it started the golden age of TV.

It's shit and you know it.

watch it, user

>still can't name a better show
>thinks because a character is hateable means they're poorly written
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_The_Sopranos

>THAT ZIP FURIO

Cred Forumsammers love their forced memes

Cred Forumsammers love their generals

Cred Forumsammers are fucking plebfaggots

I meant meadow btw

t. pleb

So, I'm rewatching the series for the second time, and I just got to this scene again.

>Tony Soprano: "I didn't just meet you... I've known you my whole fuckin' life."

Why would Tony say this when it's clearly not true? We saw him meet Gloria for the first time ever only a few episodes prior to this

There are so many better shows. Awards don't mean shit because like I said it had no competition.

Better shows:
Breaking bad
Fargo
Tue detective
The wire
Rick and Morty
Stranger things

Off the top of my head.

This

>any woman
>out of Tony's league

He was a mob boss worth millions of dollars. He had the whole primal alpha thing going for him too given that he was a huge dude who everyone knows was involved in violent crime. Add on top of that the fact he was very charming and charismatic and he could have almost any woman he wanted.

>avatar
okay you got me good

hit and miss

Breaking Bad
Rick and Morty
Stranger Memes

take those off the list and you're on the right track

imdb.com/title/tt0417299/awards?mode=desktop

i hope youre trolling or at the very least underage

>It's an honor to be joined by men.
>And not faggot ass corn-holin' cocksuckers like married my cousin!
>He should fucking die!

What did he mean by this?

I missed where we all turned on breaking bad, why did we do that again?

>actually referencing a kids cartoon unironically
Cred Forums please go

because it got popular

Pretty much this.

You'd have to be a complete sperg to not see why many women would be attracted to someone like Tony.

this is a sopranos thread

I ain't gotta explain shit

It has a purpose on that list, it's to show you just how low the bar is. But no really Carmela get me the gabagul is better okay sure.

I'm pretty sure your problem is just being a huge pleb user

>Still can't defend his show, half of which is just Tony breathing heavily because his respitory system was so fucked from being fat it killed him a couple years after the show ended.

look at the twins, gus death, everything after gus death, how about characters like walt jr and marie even skylar who felt like torture every time they were on screen. it was propped up by exciting cliff hangers every week just like _L_O_S_T_, it was fun to watch and talk about but it doesn't have lasting value.

He was talking about how Cred Forums used to be cool until normies came in from facebook=/=r.eddit

I disagree with some of those things but hey at least someone is bringing fucking reasons to their argument so you're good with me.

>literally considered one of the greatest (if not the greatest) show of all time by 99% of critics
>lol it's just gabagool and breathing
still funny hearing this from someone who thinks a fucking anime-ripoff cartoon from nickelodeon is quality television

idiot

Oh look, another response that's just "someone else said it was good back when everyone was watching CSI"

no dude a few of the characters were written to be unlikable so the show is bad.

>co-worker yesterday said "Sopranos is dated"

I should give her some proper TV criticism through the back of her head Monday.

This would be a valid criticism if I had said like, Ralph. Or junior. Or his mom. But I didn't. I said the shitty ones, cuz they're written shittily.

>still can't defend being a huge pleb who watches kids' shows and CSI
>still denies it being one of the highest rated/acclaimed shows of all time due to his hatred for Janice or whatever autistic reason he'll make up next
how sad

Lol okay I got it, you're just trolling. You got me user.

> Not realizing that women are attracted to Alpha Males like Tony

why is this shit so popular? it's even worse than baneposting

upvoted

I would argue that there isn't a single character in The Soprano's that was written poorly. There are a few weak subplots here and there but no full on bad characters like I could pick out of any show you list.

Who's a poorly written character in Rick and Morty?

The reason they WEREN'T a part of NY, or just a crew of NY, is because they were independent. When Carmine gives an order, his capos HAVE to follow it. Tony does not. Different kind of relationship. They will attempt to negotiate if Carmine wants something from Tony. That said, of course the Lupertazzi family is much bigger, but they still don't really have the relationship you suggest.

Unfortunately that's the only show you listed I haven't watched. Funny voices and burps the cartoon doesn't appeal to me.

... So you can't do what you just said?

Well it is almost 20 years old

Rick and Morty is shit. Is that better? Dan Harmon is a hack and I honestly think think your opinion is worthless if you like RnM and dislike The Sopranos.

You woke up this morning, got yourself a gun

Untrue. That could be considered a possibility before the class of 2004 was released from the can, but afterwards it becomes very clear that they're indeed very separate families that will go against each other very easily. Tony whacked his own cousin for the sake of his own family, and in the end, Phil Leotardo gets popped. In my opinion, the Lupertazzi were better than the DiMeo family, but the DiMeo was still very independent.

Anyone else feel really bad for Christopher? I feel like out of all of them he had it the worst, even though he tried his hardest to get clean they would just shit on him time and time again. He was a complete murderous sociopath but they all were. Christopher was the easiest to somewhat sympathize with seeing all he had to deal with.

You idiots shouldn't even respond to someone who posts "Sopranos is shit." It's so far from a legit claim that it should be ignored entirely. Jesus.

Lol God sopranos is so bad. Highest point in the series is the episode where Tony is dying. Literally everything else is terrible. R&M is packed with so many allusions and clever jokes that you could spend ten hours just unpacking one episode. Get better tastes user, stop living in the past.

It's a superficial cartoon with a veneer of depth and quality.

But the characterization and themes are timeless, so she's objectively wrong. It's a superficial criticism, probably based on seeing flip phones and other early-2000s paraphernalia, and displaying that she doesn't even understand or recognize the show's strengths.

Tone is definitely better than T, unless you're Silvio.

The Sopranos didn't have great story arcs at all whereas Breaking Bad was based on a great story arc before they even wrote the first episode. What set The Sopranos apart was its unmatched realism in the writing for most of its characters and a huge amount of great standalone episodes.

no. I don't think he was treated worse than anyone in an analogous position in another type of organization. His pain and suffering were mostly of his own doing. He chose how he reacted to difficult issues, and he usually chose poorly.

>Breaking Bad was based on a great story arc

Lol. A meek suburban HS teacher gets diagnosed with cancer and gradually gets into selling drugs and pretending to be a badass is a "great story arc"? Maybe if you're high on Tarantino films and Mountain Dew. Your first claim is almost as bad as this one too.

nearly every bad thing that happened to him was his fault. why the fuck would i feel sorry for him?

>packed with so many allusions and clever jokes

lel holy fucking shit what an autist. Are you the same guy that posted in that other Sopranos thread a week ago on Cred Forums? Your posts seem the same, you even brought up Breaking Bad again.

Just fuck, I bet you also love Steven fagiverse

I bet you can't even name a compelling story arc from The Sopranos. They were all pretty much afterthoughts.

rewatching, just noticed this shitty compositing. why did they do this to make it look like they dumped more than they actually did?

UP IN THE CLUB

how new are u

OOOOOOOOH

>The story of The Sopranos was initially conceived as a feature film about "a mobster in therapy having problems with his mother." After some input from his manager, Lloyd Braun, Chase decided to adapt it into a television series.

damn. no wonder the story arcs were so bad.

Most of them were compelling because they demonstrated real struggles that real people go through, and real reactions to conflicts and problems people have. Carmella's moral compromising, Meadow's becoming a mature, confident young educated woman, Chrissy continuing down a path of self-sabotage propelled by emotional weakness and immaturity, and inability to focus on his career. Most every story arc was compelling. Certainly more so than Walter White's.

The are only compelling after you are already emotionally invested in the characters. If someone told you that's what the show was about you would not even bother watching it.

What the fuck was Cosette's problem?

They should have done a better job developing a story arc revolving around the family as a whole. The final two seasons left Carmela pretty much placated, Meadow out of the picture, and AJ a character everyone hated.

Its like I'm really browsing reddit. Only you forgot to post "steven Universe", and more animes

>BrBa defense force in every thread

Is it so hard to believe that people didn't like the show. I know we have a healthy population of contrarians here but breaking bad is pleb shit and really boring.

I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOSE A PET!

'F'

Car-a-mella... It's-a me.... Fooey-O...

Did I leave-a my sun-a glasses up-a you ass?

>replying to contrarians who say Sopranos is bad.

kek

Also add Adventure Time. It's the same reddit autist that posts this bait shit every Sopranos thread. He actually thinks those shows are good, kekarino.

>Babbys first sopranos

The sopranos are a glorified gabbagool!

Just lower production and worse acting for side characters ia all. Most plebs have a hard time over looking that shit.

Why didn't he kill Tony and Richy with the swords of his arms?

Hello