Will people here always complain about strong female characters? They are pretty much normal now

Will people here always complain about strong female characters? They are pretty much normal now

Hang yourself iFaggot

We don't have the problem with strong female characters, we have problems with "strong" ones.

Because they are abnormal in real life.

It feels too heavy handed and forced, aminly because they're written by beta cuckboys that try entirely too hard

As a person who is above being offened by stupid shit in movies, they offend me.

>Will people here always complain about strong female characters

I like Nikita and the hacker from Person of Interest

Hang yourself iFaggot

The problem is it's not normal. Females aren't built or wired to be warriors, which is why it's annoying that they are constantly portrayed as such in film these days.

Is this the squeeee thread?

I'd make her squeeee in the bedroom if you know what you mean

Squee!

Just look how cute she is even while operatin

Khalan is ultimate waifu

>legend of the seekeR
>Agent Carter
>John Wick
>The last ship

She makes my dick so rock hard I can drill oil wells with it.

Sarah Connor in terminator 2 is the apex of strong female characters.

Also comes in multiple hair colors and is pure IRL

She didn't do shit during the whole season. She was fucking useless.

She literally was just the girl checkbox. At least the chick from the previous seasons was doing something, like making a cure to save the world.

Complain?
Its my fucking Fetish

whats up with those shoulders?

>pure IRL

her hymen was broken a long time ago

/fit/ happend.

>tfw she will never confess you

Why even live?

>women grow up watching their favorite female characters being kickass warriors
>in reality women are simply not made for that sort of thing

personally i love the archetype but it feels like people really don't recognize it as fantasy and thats what bothers me. like you said, they are normal. why?

b-back the fuck off, she is mine.

>strong
>female

people complain because there's no such thing. "strong female" characters are just ripping-off male behaviour, and nobody likes dykes

Daily reminder
These threads are made by a Finnish shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real Internet connection) so he shitposts literally everyday on Cred Forums using his iPhone.
Every time you see a thread with a picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Reagan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly or Jessica Biel named image.jpg with the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully", it's this one lonely NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.

Hang yourself iFaggot

My big problem with the way they're portrayed is that there's still this unnecessary 'cute' quality to them and their figures.

Like Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot is 'in shape,' but I picture an Amazonian warrior princess as like a 7', 300lbs. girl Conan.

And while video games and comics get a lot of shit for the way they portray women, some do it incredibly. Compare Quanitco, Nikita, any of the DC TV heroines to the R6 Siege female ops (for instance) and see why I'm not too hype about the 'girl power!' we see in a lot of productions.

>Now

I mean we pretty much never not have "strong" female characters.

+1
she even had that fucking smugg face all the time, so unnerving.

It's more like that fact that the try to sell it as it's not normal when it should be; even though it's common place in stories. Basically, the writers trying to sell this as something new in mainstream media, when it's been like this for the past 30 years.