Anyone have any suggestions for whats a good video editing software for windows?

Anyone have any suggestions for whats a good video editing software for windows?

i liked using final cut pro, but its only for macs. which i might have to end up getting.

windows movie maker

Just pirate Vegas bruh, all my favorite you tubers use it

im ticuter illiterate and dont know how to pirate shit

bumpity

>editing software for windows
give up now

Just give up and kill yourself you fucking faggot.

If you don't though, use Premiere, it's great

ik thats why ive been considering mac

yeah i might have to, i wasnt that big a fan of it but only cause i was more unfamiliar with it and was used to final cut basically doing everything for me.

If it doesnt work out though ill deff take ur first advice

I like pinnacle studio for editing. I don't like after effects for editing, tho. But i do like to my flying objects with it.

Kill yourself. Macs are overrated for editing. Final Cut Pro X is a piece of dog shit, compared to its predecessor which was actually good. You would know this if you knew about editing, but you don't obviously.

Avid is and has always been better, more efficient, than Final Cut anyway.

I like the entire Adobe Creative Suite. You should be able to find a cheap copy of CS6 somewhere (the version they made before making the Creative Cloud). Premiere is fantastic once you get the hang of it and it seamlessly links to After Effects when you need it to.

>Premiere is fantastic once you get the hang of it
/thread
Premiere is the answer.

I heard pro x was shit from a lot of people.

I'll check out Avid though. What did you think was better about it?

fuck it, i think ima just go with premiere

+1 for vegas
-1 for premier

No one said anything about final cut. Avid works great on Macs.

Avid is the professional standard. It is much more expensive that is really the only downside.

I haven't that much experience in video editing, but Vegas pro is what I liked best tbch

I can't believe Vegas is still used.

Anyone else still miss Final Cut Pro?

I used FCPX, which is honestly fine for basic projects, and am switching to Premiere Pro right now, but goddamn it do I miss the good old days of FCP.

Mind if I use this thread to ask what program to use to convert H264 to X265 to reduce filesize, I tried AnyVideoConverter but it doesn't reduce the size at all even if you lower the res and quality.

ffmpeg

>ffmpeg
thanks man

is there any answer other than adobe premiere?

i like final cut x if i'm just splicing stuff together and don't need to do anything intensive or nitty gritty. if it had more features i'd probably stop using premiere and use that instead.

Premiere Pro seems to be the new emerging choice for those not using Avid.

Mac guy who is switching to PP from FCPX here.

Premiere pro is the singular greatest editing tool out there. Everything else is a pleb answer

I hated it when I first saw it but after using it for awhile I find it perfectly fine for small projects that only require a few video layers and a few audio layers. I wouldn't want to fuck around with a feature on FCPX. I do like FCPX's layout and look though. I'm a sucker for aesthetics.

This!

Mac's had an advantage in the palaeolithic era for sound/video that's been wiped out now. It's just as practical (and a deal cheaper) to use a PC.

Premier has the advantage of being linked to AE and Speedgrade if you want for a (fairly) seamless workflow.

Vegas is a decnt option to if you don't need "pro" grade editing and lets face it most people here wont.

Why the hell this thread is on Cred Forums and not in Cred Forums's sqt?