Let's discuss telenovelas. Witch one is your favorite?

Let's discuss telenovelas. Witch one is your favorite?
I love La Gata (Mexico) and Sila (Turkey).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1270190533&feature=iv&src_vid=6OSuqVgnZXc&v=emb5X0yIhF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you a gay or a woman

Brazil is where the kino is at.

Brazil only produced one masterpiece called Kubanacan, everything else is garbage. Mexico and Turkey are better.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1270190533&feature=iv&src_vid=6OSuqVgnZXc&v=emb5X0yIhF8

maybE both

Teresa (2010)
Marimar
Maria la del barrio
Luz clarita
Pedro El Escamoso
Esmeralda
La Usurpadora
El Clon
El privilegio de amar

I blame my mother...

>it's a "no one ever locks the door or has ever heard of a lock and shit hits the fan because of it" Episodio

You forgot Rebelde.

Only old women watch that crap in Mexico, retard.

They're patricians then.

Never liked it

That crap is literally the bottom of the barrel of television in Mexico and that's saying a lot since there are no good shows in here thanks to the cancer of Televisa, retard.

>not watching novellas for the hot as fuck women and then getting involved with the story and end up watching all 120 episodes.

I've seen so many novellas this way. But the one that actually was excellent and not really novela-ish was El Zorro, la espada y la rosa.

one of the best shows period.

>bottom of the barrel of television in Mexico
that literally everyone watches. yeah ok.

>we want the abuela audience
Nothing wrong with watching telenovelas, bro

Nobody watches that crap, retard.

Only old women are interested in watching the 4th remake of Betty la Fea starring Jaime Camil with the cheapest production values possible.

t. faggot

>LE TELEVISA IS LE CANCER XDDD
Nigga they just want to make money.

Yeah by reciclyng the same stories over and over with the cheapest production values possible.

Would be cool if the ending turns out to be the this telenovela is actually a movie being played in a theaters and this one kid watching the film decides he wants to leave the theater and him and his parents leave through the back of the theater and out of knowhere a mugger takes the drop on them and tells them to give them their shit and as they struggle the mugger shoots the parents making the kid an orphan and runs away.

Wait, there's a Betty la few remake?

>calls other faggots for watching big tittied bitches in a novella.
I bet you watch novellas tho. everyone has at one point.

Antes Muerta que Lichita and La Fea mas Bella.

lmao epic

michelle renaud is my telenovela waifu

>f-fucking f-faggots watching n-novellas.

I'll just be over here fapping to marlene favela's bouncy tits.

>that one insecure faget that secretly likes telenovelas but bashes them when not watching.