Pack your bags. Star wars is confirmed only for feminists now. They stole our franchise

Pack your bags. Star wars is confirmed only for feminists now. They stole our franchise.

>3rd female lead in a row
>female lead in a Han Solo movie

makingstarwars.net/2016/10/testing-for-female-lead-ongoing-for-han-solo-a-star-wars-story/

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Bourne-Franchise-Has-Officially-Found-Its-Female-Lead-72193.html
reddit.com/r/altright/
collider.com/josh-hutcherson-liam-hemsworth-hunger-games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course there's a female lead you mong. That doesn't mean she's the main character, just one of the leads.

Did you think the movie would be all men?

She will be a lead actor and MC. Plenty of movies have all male lead cast and gave women in them you stupid cunt.

>still caring about this shitheap franchise after 1997

You are pants-shittingly autistic, user. Did you sperg out this hard when Princess Leia came on screen in A New Hope?

>it's an OP doesn't know what a female lead is episode

She's the love interest user. Probably Lando's sister. Calm your sexist tits.

He's probably underaged Cred Forumsermin who came to Cred Forums because he heard it was a hotbed of goobergate activity, I refuse to believe that even the dumbest user who's actually into film and television as a hobby would be so stupid as to not know what female lead means.

ddlr; itt the autistic OP and a bunch of triggered sperg nu-males

SHES THE LEAD ROLE FAGGOT. LEAD. CARRIE FISHER WASNT BILLED AS A LEAD.

WEVE HAD 2 FEMALE MAIN CHARACTERS ALREADY WITH DISNEY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS IS ANY DIFFERENT

>they stole our franchise

no one is buying it, cuck. try harder

cinemablend.com/new/Bourne-Franchise-Has-Officially-Found-Its-Female-Lead-72193.html

The original trilogy had a female lead for all three movies in Carrie Fisher. Pack your bags and go live in a hole in the ground if women scare you so much. Or stay in your basement as I expect that's also a woman free zone, except when your mum ventures in to Febreze your room and remove the crusty kleenex.

She will be the lead character in the same way Furiosa was the lead character in Fury Road.

Which is to say, everyone will murmur how Han Solo was the "real hero" of the movie but the woman will be the major focus.

Female lead just means the top billed female actor you fucking monger

Don't you conservative types ever just get exhausted with all the ridiculous fearmongering?

>>>/reddit/

She's not the lead role. You don't know what female lead is. Your Mountain Dew and Cheeto-addled mind has led you to misinterpret the lead part of female lead as being indicative of the sole main character. That's not what the term means. It means the most notable female character in the movie. This has always been what it's meant. Stop posting.

Male feminist cucks detected

reddit.com/r/altright/

carrie fisher isn't a lead, she's a support. 95% of the movie is following a male character, 4% of the time a droid, and 1% carrie fisher
you wouldn't call R2 or C3PO lead characters

When has Lance Reddick had to look like that?

[citation needed]

You should probably hang yourself if you're this paranoid about Star Wars of all things.

When the fuck did Cred Forums become so goddamn leftist? I fucking blame capeshit for this very reason, why don't you leftist faggots/dykes take your stupid bullshit back to Cred Forums? You always blame Cred Forums for the conservative viewpoints on this board, except this is Cred Forums, and Cred Forums has ALWAYS been contrarion, if you don't like it, GO BACK TO WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM

>carrie fisher isn't a lead, she's a support

She is the female lead. Not the lead. The female lead.

collider.com/josh-hutcherson-liam-hemsworth-hunger-games/

Guys, I think we broke the teenager.

>this is Cred Forums, and Cred Forums has ALWAYS been contrarion

No, Cred Forums has always been edgy. Typing nigger, faggot and spoiler-imaging goatse for shock value doesn't make you alt-right, it makes you a summer child.

>teenager
Yeah no, I'm older than your faggot ass this I know, just shut the fuck up with your leftist bullshit

>I'm older than your faggot ass this I know

I think I remember you

>alt-right
Ask me how I know you came from your leftist shithole, I'm not even fucking conservative and I'm sick of this stupid bullshit by you faux-intellectual shitheads who think you K ow how the world works because you took SOC 101, do this site a favor and fuck off, Cred Forums has always been contrarion

>leftist bullshit
I didn't realize that ignorance of the term female lead was an inherently conservative value. Stop posting, you're making yourself look more retarded with every reply you make.

>you are now aware the people defending this are the cunny posters and why doesn't "insert waifu here" in more kinos? Posters

Please be that Han Solo's black wife from the comics.

I want maximum cuck levls to this shit. Glad I don't care anymore.

>more and more Tumblr drivel
Keep it up faggot, you're just proving me right

It's 10 years BBY

kek I gave up on Star Wars about 10 years ago kid. Sounds like it's getting even worse and I'm not surprised.

Okay so, I ignored it the first time, but you're spelling the word contrarian incorrectly, which only makes you look even less intelligent.

I'm also not a redditor.

You can say you're "not conservative" but someone this anti-feminist has to be right-leaning,

>SOC 101

I don't know what that is, I'm a Brit. Sociology I'm guessing? Didn't take it.

>Cunnyposting
Cunny posters are pathetic pesos, try again
>waifu posters
Jesus Christ you're a fucking moron, I have never nor will I ever participate in that shit

Oh, you're Right, that's for sure.

>tumblr gif

>pathetic pesos
What did he mean by this

This is bait and most of the 40 replies to it fell for it....hard. Gullible retards.

>someone this anti-feminist has to be right leaning
No, I'm not anti-feminist, I'm just sick of the bullshit narratives being shoved down the public's throat, and it's painfully obvious at this point, sorry for the spelling errors but my phone has a mind of its own, and yes SOC 101 is entry level sociology

Disney knows it has the male audience locked in tight. I don't blame them for pandering to females. Women associate Star Wars with neckbeard fanboys. Now they have a reason to watch it.

Waifu posters are pathetic but you defend 3 female main characters in a row? Youre the pathetic cuck mate.

>he got so mad about girls in Star Wars he didn't take time to degrease his sausage fingers so they're uncontrollably flying across the screen at mach 10 leaving spelling errors abound

Why do females still pretend to like star wars? Its not for them. They will never understand the scifi aspects. The hero's journey arc. Honor and family. Or the space opera aspects.

>im a nu-male
>i have 7 dicks in my ass but theres always room for more
You, thats what you sound like.

Stay woke fag boy. Sleepy boy here and proud. Ill stay on xanax and usin slurs unironicly.

>he disagrees with me
>therefore he is what I say he is
Wrong, I've voted Dem for the last two elections

My sisters genuinely love star wars and my little sister read more of the stupid fan fiction star wars books than I did. The funny thing is that none of the feminist pandering bullshit like making Rey the main character of the new trilogy is doing anything for them at all, I bet they can't even remember her name.

Just stop posting. I know you think you're part of the super secret Cred Forums club and you think that you're getting epic lulz and triggering people with your fellow hackers on steroids, but you're very clearly just a minor with insecurities because the girls at school won't give you the time of day and seeing them in Star Wars is triggering your autism. Just stop now.

Because like their reasoning for everything, they want attention/dick.

Chart every cultural 'scene' and you'll find it starts with a few dedicated men, expands to similar, but few, men, expands again to includes friends of those men (a few genuine women fans crop up here), then suddenly women show up en masse because that's where a large concentration of men are that they can interact with to garner attention / find a mate.

This is basic human nature, only amplified x100 because of the media jew and feminism making this a 'battleground' instead of just a natural evolution of trends and subcultures.

Not really related but soeaking of rey not being memorable, did Rey have a last name? I cant for the life of me remember it. I thought she may have but cant remember.

Skywalker

Mind = Blown

This is one of the funnier triggerings I've seen. Being a newfag, I think this thread would be marginally better if someone posted funny sceencapped Cred Forums related triggerings

The fact that they're making a Han one off is bad enough. Making him not be the main character is mercy.

I could give two shits about the ethnicity or gender of anybody.

The real problem is that star wars is being turned into a "marvel universe" style scheme to flood the market with mediocre, safe blockbusters.

>Cred Forums has always been contrarian
Yeah, and finally people are starting to push back against the polfags shitting up every thread on every fucking board across the site. Here, you guys have become the establishment and that contrarian pendulum is taking a hard swing back against you.

Why? Because you're annoying as fuck. I don't even give a fuck about the ideological side of it: you triggered neckbeard faggots are worse than the SJWs and I'm sick of having to filter through 30 threads of your goddamn whining about fucking EVERYTHING that happens in the world.

Mate instead of trying to change everyone's opinions, you can just go to another website that doesn't trigger you as much.
I hear tumblr has some pretty good safe spaces.

Its not that it offends people. Its just so boring. You fucks never have anything new to say.

This. Your memes got stale.

Nobody is trying to change anyone's opinions. I don't give a shit what you fags believe, I just get tired of having to read 3,000 offtopic shitposts every day on every board on the site.

Like the other guys said, you guys are boring now. There's no "counter culture" element to it anymore. Fuck, they have a ton of subreddits that are basically identical to fucking Cred Forums, so it's kind of ironic to use the 'another website' line

They also don't understand the irony in telling other people to find a safe space when faced with criticism.