What would you do if you suddenly became Godzilla? You retain your mind but are unable to speak...

What would you do if you suddenly became Godzilla? You retain your mind but are unable to speak. Let's say you start somewhere in the ocean so you can choose to make an entrance or remain hidden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8
youtube.com/watch?v=rnMXajFDKLU
youtube.com/watch?v=q_qUiytLYRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stay in hiding in the ocean cause i'm afraid of getting nuked. every once in a while I'll send out big ol notes in bottle directed to world leaders asking them to please not nuke me signed "Mr. GODZILLA"

>most powerful being in the world
>can't rape

I'd kill myself

Probably just go to Russia, kill Putin, go to North Korea and flatten that shithole, kill Clinton and Trump then go fight a whale.

>Godzilla afraid of nukes
Back to school kiddo

Probably just chill out in the ocean desu
I wouldn't be a very violent Godzilla

Pretty much trash all Middle East, China, India and Africa.

i know. it can't feel very good though

Chill in the Mediterranean and eat every refugee boat that tries to get to Europe.

The Middle East would be leveled to nothing. I would leave a special message with my Atomic Breath stating I'm pretty much God's Wrath.

>what are whales

Yeah, attacking North Korea would be fun.

They might go full retard, blame SK and nuke it before I took them out, though, and that'd make me feel bad

melt the ice caps and Antarctica, drown humanity

Snatch every motherfucker birthday.

Use atomic breath to carve my face into Mt. Rushmore

Drop big deuces on people. Nothing else. No one would even know I have atomic breath, just huge buttnuggets.

Has DPRK ever actually got any of their test missiles to hit the designated target? Seems like if they tried they'd just end up nuking rural China or the Sea of Japan.

But you're Godzilla, you could just grab that hit out of the air.

Dunno but don't they have a shitton of regular missiles ready to level SK? I thought that was one reason somebody didn't just march in and set the place straight.

Carve a demand to the world to make me a giant computer so I can still shitpost on Cred Forums or ELSE.

I would troll the world. Sneak up as close to the short as I could while remaining hidden, then spring out and sprint through low population areas and dive back in the water before anyone had time to get a good picture. Leave giant zillaprints spelling out things in uninhabited places like Antarctica.

>purposely dump on people who are big in the media and deserve it
>no warning, business as usual, but then god-fucking-zilla comes out of the ocean, beelines to his target with minimal collateral damage, and shits on them, then returning to his lair

Show up next to the UN and write in the ground "I AM GOD" and watch the fun start.

I'd leave china alone but yes to the rest of that.

Rule over the world with an iron claw and burn to ash all who oppose me

Destroy the building housing Cred Forums's servers

>minimal collateral damage

That'd just undermine the joke of it.

>Godzilla appears
>Wrecks a city
>Thousands dead
>All of it for the sake of shitting on somebody

I'd let Donald Trump ride on me and endorse him as President.

I like this one man

This too would be acceptable

I'd go into the hood and do the luke cage thing. Get a couple blocks and rule it as a giant lizard

You monster

I would just walk into cities and blush when I destroy the infrastructure with my massive weight, like some clumsy new girl at school.

So zillaposting?

>Going deep in in land with no ocean around

I take it that your favorite Godzilla film was 1998 version?

I don't want to rape some fat ocean slag

Get revenge on Charles Barkley of course

appear in a coastal city, start to dance wait until some scientist figures out I am not a simple beast. THen go far east like India/China and be worshiped as a god.

Destroy America and rid the world of it's cancer.

Find King Kong and fight that nigger.

the obvious answer

Can Godzilla live in freshwater?
I'd like to swim to Chicago for the lulz

This

Destroy the island of retards we call Japan. We nuked them into retarded degenerates. Plus I want to smash some pagodas

Eat fish and be generally bored

Team up with a group of humans and solve mysteries.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8

Id cum all over ops house

Ye find kong to

Attacking North Korea would probably the dopest thing to do ever.

Imagine crushing their Leader's building while a horde of North Koreans soldiers and their old soviet tech are rushing to you while screaming FOR THE GREAT LEADERU!!!

All those old soviet tanks shooting while their shitty missiles fly all over the place around you.

Go to Africa and kill some niggers.

Fucking this.

Wreck the US and usher in a new era of world peace under my benevolent rule.

I'd probably go into hibernation and wait for the next worthy opponent to turn up

cry because the loneliness would be unbearable

I would draw some retard glyphs about me being an elder god and get to everyone to call me Cthulhu

I eradicate the entire population of Africa, the Middle East, and India.

Kek

Draw dicks that are visible from space lma

Ask America for a pen and paper and say I mean no harm, I use wanna watch the DCEU.
If you allow me to stay where I'll do no harm, I'd be pretty grateful.

>get rejected
>can't see Justice League, Batfleck, Suicide Squad 2, Harley Quinn solo film
>get angry

I'd have to suppress my anger but I really wanna watch some fucking DCEu

That's my state's prized possession you better watch yourself faggot.

go to time square and make all those retarded new york faggots watch me masterbate my godzilla dick. once i finished i would destroy all of new york. then id make my way to florida and unceremoniously destroy the entire state's population.
obviously id destroy the middle east, north africa, mexico and india too

Kaiju niggers fucking EAT nukes you mongoloid

Get them to build you a zilla-sized mancave just to watch it.

>open the door
>get on the floor

Wither hang around California as a giant tourist attraction, rampage over Africa to get people to stop settling there or locate and lurk around Japan for nefarious purposes.

Once I was bored I'd be sympathetic to America and pledge an alliance to them. Somehow.

Also massacre all of North Korea and some of the South for funsies. And wash up on shores of aboriginals that haven't seen no shit like me and make them offer sacrifices.

jej

>get my own zilla sized cinema theater
>my own screen is way bigger than me
>everyone no longer worries about me cuz all I'm doing is watching capeshit in a bigass zilla cave somewhere in the middle of nowhere in America
>sometimes get checked out by the government about how I'm doing and I'm not feeling like destroying the world
>tell them I'm good and just watching Netflix while I wait for movies to come out
>I got my own Zilla computer to shitpost on Cred Forums about capeshit
>become the biggest basement dweller ever to walk this earth who is entertained by comic movies
>world's largest lovable lizard

I guess that's before WWIII happens and I'm sent in by America to fight a war for them.

not only do you love capeshit, your life turns into a capeshit movie
bravo

nah the biggest reason is that china and south korea don't want to take the economic hit from absorbing a million starving peasant refugees and, in the case of sk, having to modernize and rebuild an entire country

>tfw no qt mothra to take to the cinema

Destroy israel. Write "kill all jews in the world or else ill kill everyone".

kek

Why are zilla threads so goofy and comfy?

that's probably why they're so upset all the time

I would completely annihilate the USA, and then canada
god, that would feel so good, it would literally solve all of the worlds problems too

I'd probably just enjoy swimming around and sleep for 50 years before recharging my batteries at a random nuclear power plant close to the ocean, then go back and repeat the process.
No desire at all to hurt anyone.

Level the Middle East, North Korea, and Putin's palace.

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnMXajFDKLU

>born just in time for zillaposting to be a thing
Life sucks most of the time. But some of the time....

youtube.com/watch?v=q_qUiytLYRc

Why Putin's palace?

stand around at the beach. still out in the water like far enough that you cant swim to me, but you can definitely see me. and just roar till i draw a crowd. and not do anything. not kill anyone. just draw a crowd and watch them marvel at my awesomeness.

Seol is literally in range of north korean
A dirty nuke shell would kill a million easy

Attack all the countries I hate because now no one can stop me

Also I'd be a bit like pic related and try to show my humanity, maybe Japanese girls would want to ride by giant kaiju cock

Liberals hate him because he's not a commie

Let the people at Bad Dragon make a mold of my Godzilla dick for a cut of the profits. All you sick around here would make a rich.

>canada is still there

Go to North Korea and fuck up that little midget.

shitpost on /fit/ about how everyone is a manlet compared to me