I'm going to be spending the next 32 hours on a plane or in an air port, recommend me some kino to download

I'm going to be spending the next 32 hours on a plane or in an air port, recommend me some kino to download.

Also do they have internet on planes these days? I want join the mile high shitpost club.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2091498/
youtu.be/wSRylVSfxyw
delta.com/merch/searchTravelExtraAction.action
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/thread

What do I do with the other 30 hours?

They do have internet but you can't afford it user, it's like $15mb.

It's $16 dollars for 24 hours not data limits.

If your plane crashes can I have your stuff?

He's talking about planes not airports dumbass.

A lot are free in airports but you might need to make like a shitposter and turn on/off airplane mode to reset any timeouts on usage.

But yeah, i was talking about on the plane. My Emirates flight recently was something like 53 dirham for 1mb. Which i think works out at about $15. Needless to say i didn't go on youtube...

flight 93

I watched Sideways, Seven, The Parent Trap, and Match Point on a recent long flight.

Not sure if any of those are kino tbqh tho

The Terminal
Con Air
Snakes on a Plane
Flightplan
Air Force One

you watch the plane scene you hothead

Air Disasters is GOAT

imdb.com/title/tt2091498/

>internet on planes

Some do, some don't. Ironically, the long British Airways flight I took didn't have it, but a cheap short haul Southwest flight did.

i want to fly with you

Download The Sopranos

Yeah most of the airports I've been to have had free wireless hotspots. Probably wouldn't want to access your banking info on it if you know what i mean but you could shitpost to your hearts content in most major airports.

yeah I guess if you're loaded its just a drop in the bucket but 16 dollars for a relatively short flight seems a bit much

I was just on a Japan Air flight that had unlimited capeshit:

Batmanslaughter vs. Man of Murder
Man of Murder
Captain America Civil War
The Batman Trilogy
X-Men Apocalypse

Plus a ton of spaceshit: Interstellar, Edge of Tomorrow, Oblivion.

I thought you were lying about British Airways, but I just saw that they won't have it on their entire fleet until 2019. What in the fuck

Even the shittiest planes in the U.S. have wifi. It's usually like $15 or so for the entire flight. Delta lets you watch a few movies for free if you download their shitty app.

Watch this on a loop for 32 hours.

youtu.be/wSRylVSfxyw

Regular long haul flier here (merchant navy officer).
Most long haul flights have internet. All airports do. Films will only occupy a small amount of time. Find 3 or 4 and space them out. Take other media, like an ebook reader and music.
Fill your time in airports by being mischievous.
Try get into executive lounges(just act like you're supposed to be there, this works especially well in china, if you're white) Flirt with the desk lady and try get a free upgrade.
Talk to random people. 'Accidently' enter areas of the airport you're not meant to be in. Masturbate in the toilets. Find an empty boarding area with no people and use the chairs as an assault course. Try on clothes you have no intention of buying in the duty free area. Take up smoking.
These are all things i have done in airports.
I was once stuck in Ghangzou airport for 3 days.

delta.com/merch/searchTravelExtraAction.action

I'm going to be on an 8 hour flight.

Aliens director cut