I just watched the Spider-man vs. Bonesaw fight on youtube

I just watched the Spider-man vs. Bonesaw fight on youtube

how the FUCK did bonesaw's chair get past Spider-man's Spider Sense??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E0oiKjLzTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bonesaw was ready

>I'll wrestle for 3 grand but if you put me in the ring with a nigger, I'm out

More importantly, why did the studio let Raimi put this in the film?

people weren't as sensitive to racist remarks back then

because he was still new at using it

Because wrestlers are near super human athletes

Because wrestling is fake. He was never in danger.

>that's a cute outfit, did your thundering cock juggling faggot of a husband give it to you, you subhuman dribbled-between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place-at-birth mongoloid queer?

I feel like Raimi might go off the rails a little bit sometimes. I don't know how Tobey managed to deliver that one so convincingly

It's pro-wrestling, they rehearsed that bit. Give me my No Prize.

If he could use his powers at 100% near the beginning of the story, we would never see his powers develop over the course of the film. Remember the first time he tries swinging on the web? That scene was true kino.

it was a different time user.

>spot monkey
>can't work a match for more than two minutes
>buries established talent
>refuses to work with creative
>over relies on gimmicks
>no mic skills

What the fuck was Vince thinking?

"It's not Spider-man. I'm the human spider, you fuckhead assmaster!"

How did nobody catch this?

Bonesaw was actually venom.

Bonesaw was god in that universe he needed spider boy to develop its powers for good use thats why he lets him win.

>Go, aborted fetal tissue!

RAIMI
RAIMI STOP

what happened afterward to the previous wrestler being carried out saying "oh my god I can't feel my legs"?

As a kid I thought that was just a joke like spongebob's "my leg!" but upon rewatching the movie recently I realised he probably just got paralyzed by Bonesaw. Doesn't he theoretically have a case to sue Bonesaw and the promoters? Does he? How's his recovery going?

>that scene where spidey uses his new found web abilities to hang a nigger as the New York crowd cheers on

How did he get away with it?

he'll get his hands on an infinity stone in infinity war, mark my words

spider man isnt 100% with the spidey sense. otherwise he would never get hit. it seems to only proc if he wasnt in a fight yet (pre fight omg ima get out of the way) if he is in a fight it seems to do nothing

its not proper precognition or wrap around vision (which spiders dont have). if it was he would be untouchable

People just weren't as socially aware back then.

kek

>spidey breaks into the holocaust memorial
>ties up several holocaust survivors with web
>drags them into the furnace room screaming "You aren't dodging the oven anymore, you hook-nosed rats!"

I get most people back then didn't know that was anti-Semitic but it still hurts

>Peter defeats the high school bully by threatening to return the next day and shoot up the entire school

How did they get away with this? Did this movie come out before the Columbine shootings?

"Did you know I used to be with KGB in Bulgaria? Many people would not pay rent.

We learned how to collect rent Man of Spiders - If you don't pay now, we will visit at night. And we will take rent from your girlfriend Mary Jane. When we are finished with her and she lays there broken on the wooden floor, wishing for her death. Then Man of Spiders, you will know you have paid rent.

For this month."

>bad guy literally gets his powers from a gas chamber
What was raimi trying to imply with this?

post link

youtube.com/watch?v=-E0oiKjLzTc

>What's your name kid?
>The Human Holocaust
Holy shit that's not how I remember it.

>that's a cute outfit
>did your husband give it to you?

Damn, Raimi, what the fuck?
Hobophobic jokes like that would never pass like that this day.

Holy Kek I lol'd

They call you Hollywood (hugh hugh) don't make me laugh
Cuz your movies and your actin' skills are both trash
Your movies straight to video the box office can't stand
While I got myself a feature role in Spider Man