How did this movie get such low ratings? 5.7 on IMDB and 29% on RT

How did this movie get such low ratings? 5.7 on IMDB and 29% on RT.

It goes without saying that it's not exactly a masterpiece, but 29%? Did it just hit some kinda critic nerve?

Watched it again tonight, after basically postponing it for 5 since I remembered it being somewhat bad, but the jokes were surprisingly on-point desu.

Rottentomatoes is always right, you're just a giant pleb.

Not this time.

This movie was like 6-10

>Yellow Lost Galaxy Ranger shows her tits
10/10

It's undoubtedly the best parody movie since Airplane. Definitely way better than any of the Scary Movies.... I don't know why more people don't acknowledge it.

The breakfast club scene was fucking hilarious

Was a perfect parody of it's time. Still holds up today

~Hi

Because you watched when you were 10

OP is right. This is a highly underrated parody movie. Chris Evans was awesome. Also Randy Quaid. 9/10 for sure.

>le 90s kids will get this wacky nostalgia humor
*who let the dogs out starts playing*

That was a good song

everyone i know recognizes that this movie is funny

i knew it was somewhat underrated but damn i didn't know it was that low

it's legitimately funny and even the worst stuff isn't really cringe because of the delivery

It gets carry-over bad ratings from other parody movies. It basically started the new millenium parody movie trend. Its the only one that actually funny but basically all the others that followed were such shit, this gets grouped in with it.

For reddit

Post parodykino.

But I was born in 84

>millineal detected
Opinion invalid. I cringed. Peace.

"It's not a sundae, it's a banana split" fucking dead

Kung Pow only has 11% on RT. Grandma's Boy has 16%. But, the new Ghostbusters is Certified Fresh. You can't trust critics to rate comedies.

This wasn't bad actually

Scary movie 3 is another in the vein of these films.

So strawman logical fallacy instead of an actual reasoning of why my response was wrong. Nice. You're 12 is showing

My 12? You mean my 12" cock? You looking at my dick, sweetbitch?