Where were the NEET losers who didn't have any friends?

Where were the NEET losers who didn't have any friends?

Not enough realism for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRlvDKcDvsI
youtube.com/watch?v=MSzz-t7ywVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did friendless NEET losers waste their time before the internet existed? Did they just commit suicide?

Come on the nerds and the platonic woman friend who ditches them for the badass older guy weren't real enough?

At home watching Star Trek.

Nah they were still well spoken, hell one of them even got in a fight and was helped by someone else.

You think that'd happen to a friendless loser? He'd be at home listening to his cassettes all night.

ok what about Hirschfeld? didn't you identify with that loser who got his ass beat because he was too fat to run?

Kek best scene in the movie was when the one platonic friend got punched out by the hothead smoking a joint.

There really weren't any. The closest equivalent were D&D fags

Hirschfeld still had friends, he was just another one of the kids, in a few years he'd be normal just like the rest of them, maybe fat still but still part of the crowd.

Even bottom of the barell nerds had to go out to find their comic books and animoos so sooner or later they would meet other nerds.
Nowadays you can find everything so easy on the internet that you don't even need to interact with people

Nicky Katt is fucking cool I wish I could get punched by him.

>everything so easy on the internet that you don't even need to interact with people
bingo

They were at home being ignored by everyone.

They did shit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRlvDKcDvsI

(it's worth watching)

Hirschfeld gets ass from a qt at that dance thing they meet him at

The "NEET losers" were doing the same thing before the Internet, as they are now.

Being forgotten.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSzz-t7ywVM

there were not neets in the 70's, even the losers had friends and went out on friday night

lacking video games, the internet, diverse television broadcasting and a culture of overprotective parenting, most of those who had potential to be neets were instead forced out into the world to make friends, be tough, and possess adequate social skills, as these were necessities.

I like Dazed and Confused more, but Everybody Wants Some!! has hotter guys

yeah that's true

such is life in the modern age

comfort is too easy

Everybody Wants Some!! was such a great movie.
>Wanna know why they call me RawDawg?

you are a gay man, yes?

regardless, you are objectively right.

During this time America was doing rather well and it didn't take much to get a job out there. As a matter of fact it was weird not to have a job.

Nowadays it's hard to even qualify as a dishwasher or a mickey d's employee and the problem with minimum wage are as soon as you're out the door there are millions of people waiting in line.

BTW there was a blacked thread earlier, anyone wondering the sauce for the two chicks are Kylie Page and Natasha Nice.

You give some you get some.

Finnegan was the best character.

kylie is a cute

I agree I hate how employers (mostly immigrants, etc) treat people like disposable shit because they know turnover rates are through the roof.

It isn't like keeping a family member anymore, you're just another face and a cog in the machine that can easily be replaced.

nah man Willoughby

"Came here for a good time, not for a long time"

Fun fact, the whole thirty year old drifter pretending to be a student to keep playing ball is based off some people who actually did that in the 80s

Willoughby was a cool guy. I was sad when he got found out.

i'd smoke pot and talk about carl sagan with him

but finnegan was awesome to, the little freakout he has about how the baseball team always talks about pussy during practice, but at parties only talks about baseball is super true to life

I was on a college cross country team and shit like that always happened

Beside the pregnancy thing, I found "Fast Times" to be superior, but that's more because more stuff happened and I related a lot more to the naked dudes doing dumb shit in school. That, and there were interactions inbetween the entire cast and I love that kind of stuff.
D&C is more chill, in some cases probably also more realistic (which really just depends on what school one goes to; but also not a good comparision since Fast Times portrays an entire school year, so of course more would happen), so I see why people would like it more.

watch freaks and geeks.

Shit good question. I guess they weren't friendless since pretty much everything back then required interaction.

The internet was a mistake.