So, the jews aren't even being Subtle anymore, this film is basically a manifesto

So, the jews aren't even being Subtle anymore, this film is basically a manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNS86cYXd6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reply to my thread you faggots

The bump system really is fucked in this website, congrats hiro

bump

ok

why dont you explain what you mean more so we know what the fuck youre talking about. the jews? who are you talking about? a menifesto for what?

Huh so thats what its like to be a cuck

We should all fuck and make a lot of dick jokes?

I can get behind this.

Everything this movies stands for is jewish agenda
>criticizing christianity
>atheist propaganda
>promoting and encouraging promiscuity, homosexuality (that fucking orgy scene)
>mocking arabic culture
>metaphor for interracial sex
>Written by Seth Rogen and Evan GOLDBERG
It's in your fucking face, retard

Manifesto for what? How to make a piece of fucking dog shit stink on the big screen?

All of these are good things.

I wonder...

>Christian concerned with mocking Arabic culture
lol

Yeah, atheism is JEWISH propaganda.

Let that sink in for a moment, Alex Jones.

well, it is.

it literally is. look up the stats on ethnically jewish atheists

I find it interesting that this site has conditioned people like you into believing that you're human, that you have valuable, rational opinions. The brainwashing which takes place here is so much more severe than anything I've ever encountered.

They're pushing atheism on western society so they can destroy the christian family, after that the "state" will have even more power on people's lives. This, and maintaining a major influence network is their goal

Jews tend towards atheism because they have a high average IQ and a cultural emphasis on academics, not because of a conspiracy.

t. Abraham Schlomo Goldstein

And here fellas we have a good beta cuck

>says the brainwashed useful idiot sheep routinely falling for the most primitive of propaganda techniques

>says the jew

>the state will have more power after people learn to be skeptical, think independently of authority, and stop blindly accepting ideology

Do you even listen to yourself? To even type this proves you're one of the dumbest people alive.

Holy shit...you're fucking retarded.
>Yes, oh goy, they'll push away Christianity
>wait...what about the Jewish religion
>silly goy, they'll just bow to us and accept anything we say and believe what we want them to
>...even though they oppose doing that thing
>but it'll work
>because we're JEWS!!!
I hate you and your retarded face faggot. Go back to your conspiracy theory podcasts

>>the state will have more power after people learn to be skeptical, think independently of authority, and stop blindly accepting ideology
How can you be this fucking dumb? Do you really thing that converting to atheism inherently makes you a critical thinker? Most people don't have the drive or capacity to be skeptical, independent and critical, that's a trace only some people have and let me tell you, being influenced into becoming an atheist is different than becoming an atheist on your own. If you're influence into becoming an atheist you're just blindly accepting someone else's ideology (in this case the jews'), now becoming an atheist by yourself after you've seen the flaws of religion is something else entirely different. The jews are only aiming for the former and that's the one they're going to get because sadly most people are dumb like you

Ever heard of mass culturre control, oh well it's happening right now. And it's pretty fucking obvious. I don't know the extent of it (it might be weaker than i though, i don't know) but i'm sure it's happening

good goy

Holy shit, this, you finally have put into proper words what I've felt and tried to explain for so long.

Brainwashing was the keyword. Its amazing how people here don't even realize the bad things they are doing to themselves by coming here and partaking in this ''community''.

>it's happening right now
>I'm sure it's happening
spoken like a true fear monger. You have nothing to back it up other than a feeling. Fuck off. Anything can be turned into a conspiracy.
>oh god, jews in the media
>cats get scared by cucumbers, must be alien farmers trying to warn our pets
>fluoride in the water and toothpaste for mind control and to give dentists more money
>that one dentist who doesn't recommend sensodyne KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!
>orange juice interferes with the nanomachines in your blood. DRINK MORE OJ
>orange farmers have grown too strong and are now in cahoots with the CIA
>SWITCH TO GRAPE JUICE

It's not a feeling you retard. You see leftist values being pushed for the public by media channels mostly owned by Jews or people under Jewish influence every day. You're just gonna say it's a coincidence? Those same values are vary beneficial to their interests. I have no hard proof but this fact alone speaks for itself. You think there's liberty and freedom in the media sources? Don't be so naive

>it's a Cred Forums brings in more normalfags to other boards episode

Also,
>mass culture control
We can't even decide which asshole we want as president, who to hate/like, to insert card to read the chip, pepsi/coke, ect, but, oh yeah, there's a MASS culture control. People have been divided for years cock fag. SJWs, retarded rednecks who would gladly suck Reagans decayed dick and so on. It boils down to smart people and dumb people. The majority of the general public are fucking stupid and will believe anything, that and/or want to give some sort of magical explanation as to why things are the way they are (in the form of conspiracies, god, ect).

Yeah, because now everyone is now an SJW/Feminazi who cucks out. I don't have cable, so no, I haven't seen it.
>I have no hard proof
>this fact alone speaks for itself
I don't have to say anything else. Goodnight queer fag.

don't bother they are in too deep

Did you see Zootopia?

youtube.com/watch?v=aNS86cYXd6Q

>Yes, goyim it's just a coincidence sit back and turn off your brain

>find the group causing all of america's problems
>shitpost about it on an anime image board
At least you tried.

Not a poltard but you do realize that being Jewish is an ethnicity as well as a religion right? You can be Jewish, and be atheist.

athiesm can't muster the social structure and culture christianity can. it's a viable divide and conquer tactic and the only assumption you need is that jews collude to the favor of their ingroup at the expense of outgroups, christians or "whites" etc.

just look at what the jewish commies tried to do to germany.

>Seth ((((((Rogen)))))) and Evan GOLDBERG
>both CanUCKS
So is the real menace the eternal leaf, or the fact that they're Canadian make it that much worse?

>the kikes are trying to take away your freedom
>we all need to subscribe to a 5,000 year old Jewish religion and live our lives a certain way

I don't see how this scene would work within the context of the script that became the final movie, so this must be from an early draft.

I don't see how this relates to this thread, though.

It's more relevant to Cred Forums than this autistic nazi shit.

They had to remove that entire concept because it shows the (((agenda))) directly.

Don't you see how a normal person is forced to suppress his humanity and punished until he's a sad neutered version that can "fit in" with all the other drones?

>They had to remove that entire concept because it shows the (((agenda))) directly.
It also comes across as uncomfortable and overly long, breaking the pacing.

I don't know what you mean by agenda. This movie is as vanilla as you get: we should learn to live together and not discriminate based on prejudices, or assume anything about people's characters based on them. That's it. It's not red pilled, or blue pilled, or whatever.

To elaborate a bit: an even more important thing is how all the other previously normal people force him to do it, the policing doesn't even have to be done from above anymore.

It's the same concept used in communist prisons where the older inmates were running the prison and harassing the new inmates until they started conforming to the ideology and doing it to the newer inmates and so on.

And everyone knows it's bullshit, but everyone still does it to please the Big Other.

Probably.

>This movie is as vanilla as you get:
It wasn't until they removed the offending parts. The movie you see in theaters is just as neutered as that bear.

I'm more interested in how this movie was so well-received. It looks fucking horrible. The animation is better than one might expect, but nowhere near good enough for modern standards. It has a sixth of a Disney film and looks like it. The writing seems aggressively bad, which might be written to please those that fall below the lowest common denominator, and should be wholly repellent to critics. It's like Adam Sandler bad.

I'm not a Cred Forumstard, but it seems like critics had some bias towards this movie because of how of how subversive it was, forgetting that it does it so clumsily and crassly that there's nothing of intellectual worth in this movie, or it completely defeats it by having such horrendously crass and stupid jokes.

>It wasn't until they removed the offending parts
This isn't offensive, as much as it's a little too dark, but still based on the same themes as the final script.

>It has a sixth of a Disney film and looks like it.
Meant to say sixth of a budget.

>Jewish is an ethnicity
My man you're wrong here, jews consist of many many ethnicities.
For example, semites are an ethnicity, jews are not.

>Emotion 1
>Logic 0

how fucking retarded can you be? you dont """"CONVERT"""" to a non-religion. Its not a dogma, its not a cult, its literally throwing the brainwashing you've been subjected to in to the trash. holy fuck