She will never play wonder woman

>she will never play wonder woman
>we're stuck with an ugly skeleton
Fuck

She basically was wonderwoman

It's not like we'll see wonderwoman in an interesting time era in our lifetimes ever again

I turn 49 next month.

Got to watch Lynda in her prime AND Lucy in hers.

>she will never play wonder woman
Good
>we're stuck with an ugly skeleton
Bad

Based grandpa

Where have all the prime brunettes gone?

>skeleton

It's hilarious how fat people think and even more hilarious that a board you'd suspect as being filled with obese people acts so predictably.

So is Xena a good show? I need something to watch.

If people weren't misogynists in the early 90s and early 2000s we could have

or something

If you like any of the syndicated 90s series made by that company (Hercules, Xena, Jack of All Trades, Andromeda) you'll probably like the other ones.

Brainless? Sure, but fun. And Xena also has periodic lesbian fanservice.

And yet missed another opportunity

God what a perfect tv show that was. You know were pretty lucky to have been alive in a time where we got to experience Xena.

That tummy tho.

HBO series when? Call it "Gods of Mars" to avoid the princess fiasco from last time.

No difference between her and Gadot except Jew face (which is more closer look to Greek face actually).

>lying to yourself

I don't care one way or the other for gadot honestly but she is very skinny, even now when she is supposed to be 'muscled'

She isn't that different from her appearance in the FF movies.

Gal Gadot is a perfect Wonder Woman, and the only saving grace of BvS. You're all worse than SJWs for hating on her for being too skinny.

Who wore it better?

She's not perfect at all.

Face-wise, she's average. That's not good enough. WW should be beautiful beyond compare.

Body-wise, she's got no sex appeal. Body is plain as hell.

Also, with the addition of this new 'plated armor look', they're going for now, she should have comparable muscles to go along with it. She's just not tone enough.

Ultimately she just looks like some random brunette in a WW outfit. There is no WW vibe about her at all. If you look at the previous WW and even Xena, you can really believe they are who they appear to be. You're are just instantly taken aback by their form. Gal is just 'meh', and WW needs to be much more than 'meh'.

Pity they wasted her on Man of Murder

Why is DC so sexist that they actually create a breast harness which 'pretends' that Gadot has big tits ?

Shouldn't feminists go crazy over this ?

Meanwhile as a guy I would feel fucking cheated once that harness comes off.

user let me offer a thought, what are bra's if not exactly that majority of women use padding in their bras.

Sexual attraction is hardcoded. The ones that try to get around this are usually messed up from birth.

I.E andros, asexuals etc. Get wrong dose of chemicals in utero and all of a sudden you're captain marvel.

Hollywood seems to prefer casting women with smaller tits for lead roles now.

>mfw Mary Jane is a literal flatchest

And yet you'll still watch it anyway, you beta male cuck.

It's a cute skeleton imo.

>Ol blank face mgee

>andros
Only I have the brains to rule Lylatt!

quads confirm.

Bridget Regan had to have her hair chemically straightened and dyed brown for the role of Kahlan. She was originally a redhead.

>Sylvester Stallone still cast as Rambo/Rocky at 70
>won't cast Lucy Lawless in the new Xena at 48
defend this white cis males

I'm a cis white male and I would love to see more Lucy in tights.

Hang yourself iFaggot you fucking subhuman degenerate shitstain

I hear that, fellow GrandAnon.

t. 48

She rejected the role herself because of her age, actually.

Lucy Lawless is such a dime piece.

I have pleasured myself so much in the shower while thinking about her gorgeous blue eyes and perfect tits.

She would have been perfect for a real DKR adaption with old Dana, Bruce and Clark.

Wow an image from 1997 tv show, the autism is strong in this one

>mfw gf could manage a good impression of antje...
>if only she'd lose weight and get /fit/
>mfw she lacks the willpower to maintain an exercise regimen
>mfw she eats her stress
>mfw it will never happen

It's like some kind of cruel joke

Too old and has no boobs.

so why does she have a boyfriend then?
I hate guys who complain about fat girls and this and that and not toned enough, yet it's always those guys who fuck those beasts.
In my gym 9 out of 10 guys have fat or, at best, skinnyfat gfs.