Boardwalk Empire vs Hannibal

So I just finished The Sopranos. And Im interested in both these shows.

What should I watch????????

why not both

I don't know, maybe watch them both? Maybe stop watching shows you don't like? Jesus.

I don't have time to watch 2 shows at the same time.

Hannibal is the best television show ever imo

What part of Sopranos did you like better?
>Story driven
Boardwalk
>Comfy
Hannibal

Nucky dies will and Hannibal both die they fall off a cliff it's actually really beautiful

id say watch boardwalk only for the first 2 or 3 seasons
2nd was the last really good one, but 3 tied up some shit and had a badass shootout scene in the end.

Then watch hannibal after

fucking jimmeyfags

watch ep 1 of each, and then decide!

Hannibal S2 ending is one of the best on tv - best episodes and best conclussion to a season

i liked the way season 2 ended, i just think the stories in general got insanely stupid after season 3.

The only Jimmy i got pissed about leaving a show was the one from shameless.

Boardwalk Empire is similar to a ton of other shows. Sometimes it's good, but I found it forgettable overall.

Hannibal (from near the end of S1 onwards) is completely unique, and has some of the best episodes I've ever seen.

Neither. Watch mad men. It's the logical follow up to sopranos

Mad Men

There has never been more unfulfilled promise than Boardwalk. So much wasted time in S2-4, and then when they realized they were getting cancelled in S5 they gave us unsatisfying rushed bullshit for everything. Thank G-d they spent multiple episodes before that on Margaret convincing doctors to pasteurize breast milk or some bullshit or on Harrow learning to love again. Also A+ work on the "Chalky is the dumbest human being on the planet" plotline. Sure some more Al Capone stuff would have been great, but there was just nowhere to fit it in!

Boardwalk if you want more comfy gangster fun.

Hannibal if you want murder family homolust kino

I liked how the writers realized Alana was fairly boring for the first two seasons, so they just changed her entire character for S3 and everyone just went along with it because it was obviously better.

Also, what do you guys think about Peaky Blinders? I was thinking about that show too

I haven't seen S3 yet.

S1 was great, S2 was good with some great bits. Definitely worth watching if it's the type of show you normally enjoy.

Season 1 & 2 of Boardwalk was pure kino. Season 3 was okay. Don't bother with later ones.

Hannibal was great beginning to end.

I thought the final season of Boardwalk was good, at least compared to the final seasons pf most other shows. The final episode is super-kino.

Well then watch them one after the other, genius.

Both you faggot it's not like you have anything else to do.

Boardwalk Empire by far.
Hannibal has its moments of absolute brilliance but it's all bogged down by moments of absolute tv idiocy. Often times the characters do not behave in a rational way at all, too much logic defying stuff, dialogue written by 16 yr old deep tumblrinas, and it tries way too hard to be artsy with a lot of style and no substance, and too top it all off there's a shit ton of slow motion.