So will Negan cut off Rick's arm? Because I know it happens in the comics by the Governor

So will Negan cut off Rick's arm? Because I know it happens in the comics by the Governor.

will neegan season be a slow season?

lots of storytelling, flashback shit. or will we see world war 3?

whats with all the jungle fever going around

they are in DC after all

What? No way.

Probably not. Something about it costing too much money to digitally crop it out.

Source: your ass

They already did it with Merle

Kirkmen said he regretted it and wouldn't put it in the show. It limits rick too much. He also said its too expensive to cgi away every epusode.

Source: google

who did he kill then? because in the new clip im sure i heard glenn crying at the end

Didn't spoilers come out months ago saying Negan kills Abraham and Glenn, kidnaps Daryl, and forces Rick to mock execute Carl himself until Negan stops him?

negan kills abraham and glenn

Merle has a metal prosthetic that was confidently the length of his arm.

Who had a diamond ring?

No reason to believe they'd ever be forthcoming with a main getting maimed. This show makes billions of dollars, nobody really knows what they can decide to do. Rick doesn't need to be the shows action hero.

If only Maggie has a ring then there's reason to believe they edited one in to fuck with people.

abe

You mean the dude in 4 episodes that barely hid it with a foot long metal case?

nah its eugene or aaron crying for sure

This exactly.

>tfw the new clip confirmed all the recent rumors

No. Negan does not in the show.

I still don't see the ring..

But yeah I know he gets it as well. BUt looks like just gore. Unless looking at it wrong.

How did the clip confirm any of that?

This is very likely. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking leaving it as a cliffhanger. It could have worked as a cliffhanger for a mid season finale, because there isn't much time until it starts back up again and people wouldn't have had this much time to piece things together. Fucking idiots. Spoilers on shows are the worst kept secrets ever. If people found out Jon Snow was going to live, how did they ever think they'd get away with this shit? Especially after everybody figured out the fake Glenn death very quickly.

He's right about glenn and abaraham, but carl's hand part and the rest is absolute bullshit

>doesn't know what tfw means

Are you serious?

>all the focus on rick's hatchet
>negan dragging rick
>daryl's blanket front and center

You must be using a different definition of the word confirm than everyone else.

Its all 100% true. Negan threatens to kill Carl if Rick doesn't chop him. It's a very obvious biblical reference to the Binding of Isaac. Negan is God, Rick is Abraham, Carl is Isaac.

It's the moment Rick finally breaks.

>rumor says Negan drags Rick into the RV
>yesterday a sneak peak shows Negan dragging Rick into the RV
>"DURR HOW IS THAT CONFIRMED I DON GET IT"

>durr one detail is true that means all details are true!!!
Stop embarrassing yourself you fucking retarded faggot.

I feel bad for you, you're so dumb lmao

One major detail being true kind of strongly suggests the rest of it is true especially when all those things are heavily implied in the clip moron.

Good one, beta cuck.

>DURR IM A LITERAL RETARD WHO CAN'T PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER
>NOTHING IS CONFIRMED UNTIL I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES DURRRR

you're so dumb holy fuck lmao

Dude were you even hear last year? These same spoil the Walking Dead folks were spot on for every episode. Usually around mid week full blown spoilers would be posted and they were right point by point. Don't fight it friend

Rage harder, pal.

>kill the lesbean instead of abraham at the tracks
>TWO fucking glenn death fake-outs
>ruin the most iconic scene of the entire franchise by ending on a season finale cliffhanger for months on end
>kill both of them in the end

This is legitimately going to piss people off, especially with Glenn. The double fake-outs were so unbelievably retarded even normies were upset. The writing has never been particularly strong at all, but have the writers actually had their heads bashed in with a stupidstick?

Why does Negan look like a skinny beta manlet? Isn't he supposed to be physically intimidating?

>6'2
>manlet
He could probably kick your fat anime-loving faggot ass.

>Millions (billions?) of people have died.
>I know! Let's act like cool video game characters and create more death! Fuck working together.

Why is everyone in the TWD universe so stupid?

Human nature

>Why is everyone on the planet Earth so stupid?
Fixed.

>why are people stupid?

gee idk, what do you think?

Haven't watched this how since the Guvnor died, that was like 3 years ago I think?

What's happened since?

People died, people lied, people cried. Same old same old

Not siding with that user, because I think the leak is 100% true, but technically nothing is 100% confirmed until you see it.

>We're hungry
>They have food
>We have guns
>They have no guns
>Lets take their shit

Its really that simple.

>leaks say that Abe is killed first and that Daryl tries to interfere after the beating and causes Glenn to be killed too
>Daryl's blanket in laying on the ground near one of the victims

>leak says Negan drags Rick into the RV and takes him on what amounts to a joyride through hell to psychologically torture him
>Negan drags Rick into the RV

>leak says that Negan makes Rick chop off Carl's hand or else Negan will beat Carl to death but then stops him right before he does it
>clip has an unusually long focus on Rick's hatchet/axe

You can't be this fucking dense user.

Millions of people are dying all the fucking time and you masturbate to anime.

Why don't they just build their houses at the top of steep hills? Real people can navigate them just fine but zombies could never get up them.

Kirkman doesn't run the show, he's involved but not in that capacity. Also, it limited Rick when Rick was needed for action, after Alexandria Rick is more of a figurehead leader, than an action hero. Now would be the perfect time to do it.

It's still an unnecessary limitation that adds nothing to the character.

>rick is abraham
but abraham is already dead by then, fucking LIAR

We saw Negan grab the hatchet, Rick get dragged into the RV, and blood and brains on the ground with what appears to be Daryl's blanket near it. That in no way proves that everything else described actually happens in the episode.
You can't be this fucking gullible user.

I'm pretty sure that's what The Hilltop does and the sole purpose for its defense.

You think they'll somehow tease The Whisperers like with what happened in the season with Rick and co encountering The Governor's men in that ghost town?

We're about 6 years away from anything related to The Whisperers.

Two years ago people were saying that about Negan. There's been a lot of condensing of the bullshit and hitting the big points of the story more consistently.

Who's ready for walking dead watch party threads to return?

I'm ready for more Enidposting teebh famm

It took 6 years to get to chapter 15, the Whisperers don't show up until chapter 23. We are a long fucking ways away.

>what appears to be Daryl's blanket near it.
It has to be Daryl's blanket. The only other blanket in the scene is the one on Maggie's stretcher ,several feet behind the lineup

>That in no way proves that everything else described actually happens in the episode.

How does it not? Those line up exactly with that was described.

>You can't be this fucking gullible user.

How is trusting the people who have never been wrong about spoilers being gullible?

>prison wrekt by Govna
>they all end up isolated
>all end up on the same train tracks at different intervals, following signs for a sanctuary called Terminus
>eventually reunite and arrive at Terminus
>the sanctuary is actually a slaughterhouse
>the Terminites are cannibals who eat new arrivals
>kill their way out
>spend 8 episodes wandering thru the wilderness
>get found by some fag in the woods
>takes them to a new settlement
>lots of tension as Rick and co de-escalate from being out too long
>Rick has to show these people how it really is
>kills some guy because he wants to bang his wife
>have a convoluted plan to get rid of a horde of zombies, which conveniently leaves them open to attack from a group called the Wolves who have been stalking them for almost a full season
>Wolves fuck shit up then get fucked up
>lots more farting around and Rick and co getting the people ready for whats out there
>find another colony
>they are being harassed by some bad guys
>Rick and co become mercenaries for this colony
>accept payment of food and medicine to kill bad guys
>kill like 30 bad guys
>think they dun good
>they actually fucked up
>leader of the bad guys lures them into a trap
>bad guys are actually an army, not just 30 guys
>bad guys line up Rick and co
>select one to beat to death with a bat
>someone is selected
>bashed
>cut to black

That sounds awesome tbqh

I just hope they don't burn thru Negan and he's the big bad guy for just this season

Walking Dead S07E01 better be damned holy fuck awesome after how badly season 6 ended.
Negan has to kill two of the most important character in the series to make up for it. I don't care who, so long as it's either Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne and Daryl.
Personally I hope it's Glenn and Maggie. Cause if it's just Glenn, I can't suffer Maggie crying over it for an entire season. We've had that shit already over Glenn's fake death trolling, and it was fucking atrocious, I just won't be able to stand it again. Better kill them both off and be done with it.
Killing Abraham or anyone else would be a cop-out, he and the rest aren't as important and Negan's intro will be the worst most anticipated character intro ever, after Luke Cage's Diamondback.

gonna be comfy

bad news for you user

we might get the whisperers in season 9 if season 8 ends with all-out war.

They can get at least three seasons worth of material from Negan's storyline before the time skip happens, the build up to the war could be one season with Rick and Negan's power play, two seasons could be All Out War parts one and two. By the time that happens the comic should be up to I think issue 215 or something.

More importantly I wonder how toned down The Whisperers will be?

They wont. Everything indicates that Season 7 will cover:

>Rest of Issue 100
>101, 102
>Volume 18 What Comes After
>Volume 19 March to War

Midseasn finale is where Negan learns that Spencer has guts.

Why would they need to tone down The Whisperers?

>Midseasn finale is where Negan learns that Spencer has guts.

ayy

The Governor didn't cut off Rick's hand. Rick pulverized it beating a pedo/child murderer to death, and the doctor had to amputate it

I can't imagine people having a good reaction to Alpha advocating rape even though they'd like the fact she's a strong woman who don't need no man type.

She's a villain, of course she can off handedly advocate rape.

If Daryl interferes why doesn't Negan kill him?
What makes him more important that Negan spares him and why is Glenn chosen to be punished for Daryl's action?

What comic were you reading?

Fuck that shit.
Everyone get ready for Maggie bitching for the whole fucking season. She's gonna be worse than Skyler, Lori and Catelyn put together. Fuck...

I was rereading some of the earlier issues and I noticed something about Rick. He always threatens the big bad with "I'll kill you" but never does, he's done that twice so far with Brian after he had his hand cut off and after Negan beat Glenn to death. Somehow, someone else always kills the big bad before he does, did he threaten Alpha like that?

>World war 3
You just made my day.

Glenn is going to live and end up on the pikes, they'll switch Ezekiel's head with his.

Because Negan understands that making someone else suffer for your mistakes hurts more.

Probably to make Daryl feel guilty

hopefully she won't be crying for too long, she was only sad for a few episodes when her sister died, and last season they were building her up to be a leader...maybe she'll stay at hilltop while the others return to alexandria

So how come Glenn hasn't been seen at all for filming outside of the first two episodes?

is it coming out tonight?

Much like you, it's not out yet.

Because it's more of a punishment to kill someone else and make Daryl live with that instead of simply killing him.

In any case, the victims are confirmed to be Glenn and Abe, neither of them have been seen filming since Episode 1. In fact, they've mostly been seen everywhere BUT on set.

I think it'll be less bitching and more of her taking control of Hilltop like the comics.

He wasn't able to kill Brian for obvious reasons but he didn't kill Negan because he changed. I don't believe he tried threatening Alpha, especially because he's not really in the condition to fight anymore.

>Pee pee pants town

Really AMC?

you mean when he's "never been so embarrassed in his live"?

Why don't people just live in hot-air balloons to escape the walkers?

Don't even need to go that far. Do like WWZ and just make raised houses with retractable ladders.

Correct.

If you think TWD ISN'T absolute kino, you're a retard...

>Aaaaaa hatchet?
I absolutely love the delivery.

the more important question is why haven't you dropped this glorified soap opera yet?

>even though they'd like the fact she's a strong woman who don't need no man type.
What? She's the opposite. Kirkman is redpilled. WWF's Kane has been the real leader of their Darwinian society this whole time. She only lived through his mercy. Kinda like how the Dawn cop in the show said she is only leader because the men coppers hadn't fully decided to rape her shit yet.

only nobodies don't watch TWD

so you watch it not because it's good but because it is popular?

To me it's just boring.

They do the 'Who Shot JR?' thing for ratings. But everybody knows it's Glenn so what was the suspense?

Then they do this psyche-out where it totally looks like they are killing somebody else (they are) and then they wheel around and kill Glenn too when the audience thinks he's going to be fine. That's the joke, son!

And then what they will do is try and say with a straight face 'LOL THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT HAPPENED IN THE COMICS!' Except it's not. It was no surprise to anybody at any time. Abraham doesn't even count as a death because he's a frowny face, ginger mannequin that spouts one-liners. You might as well pop Wilson from Castaway. Glenn isn't much (if any better) but we all read the comics so what a snoozefest. Zero creativity.

And when I say zero creativity I mean that some of that 20 year old Geocities fan-faction makes for more compelling plot material.

This is the one era of the source material that needs fleshing out. The Saviors and The Kingdom totally get handwaved in the funnybooks. Plus Negan is super popular so it'd be financially unwise to rush him into a jail cell. I look forward to Kingdom Kino.

AMC employee here, can confirm that they are jews

I just want a couple decent flashback episodes recounting how the Saviors came to be exactly. Starting off as a little crew inside Hillside led by Negan that killed the zombies and growing into an army and separate faction entirely

Awesome, I'm gonna start watching this again for Negan, I think.

Oh it's gonna be a ride user

I think who shot Mr Burns was a better season finale 2bh

rip negan

Y'know, I kinda wish I knew how all the dead characters would react to whats going on right now.

>tfw no Shane/Govnor/Rick tag team going

Sounds gay. But I wish Merle was alive this whole time. 2 brothers vs the Saviors

Thats another thing i wouldve liked to see.

But Abe was supposed to die when the fat lesbo died. Not only that,there was alot of focus on Abe during season 6. It makes sense for him to get the bat.

Shane would never put up with any of this shit. He'd have shut the Governor down ASAP
They'd still be chilling in the prison.

>Rick has to show these people how it really is (with big speeches)
You could have said only this and it'd be just as accurate. Maybe now add
>Negan has to show Rick how it really is (with big speeches)

They should've just gotten rid of Daryl and left us with Merle. Darly has fuck all character and doesn't even serve a purpose anymore, just imagine all the things Merle would have to go through and overcoming if they killed Daryl during The Governor arc.

Speaking of The Governor, would've loved to see how things turned out if Rick won at the prison and it was him who found Alexandria? And about Woodbury, now that Rick has his own empire do you think he'll ever return to Woodbury and repay them for old time's sake? I think it'd be pretty funny if Rick or the militia just show up to offer a truce treaty then Rick decides to turn the tables, fuck over the current leader of Woodbury and get the clay for his own expanding regime.

>told myself for the first time I was gonna drop this show after the horrid shitshow that was the Season 6 finale
>mfw the teaser looks fucking GOAT

who was in the wrong here?

The comics havent even covered that shit yet.

We just realized that Lucille (negan bat) was his wife name who died of cancer the moment all of this shit happend.

We are just getting to the point where negan is going to lead 1 single teenager who is probably going to die.

right here, user

>All out war taking up two seasons
This is the worst idea I've ever heard. Christ.

I don't even understand how they can get themselves out of this one. Negan has like a million followers that are more than likely going to keep a close eye on them the entire time. They've already shown that they're more than capable of tracking Rick and the gang down

Them faking out the hand cutting with Carl is a dogshit move.

If you are going to "break" Rick, and I mean LEGIT break Rick, they need to have him cut Carl's hand off. ONLY fucking way it works, in terms of the show needing to have Rick cross the ultimate line and FURTHER MAIM his already partially blinded son.

If they don't do that, then everyone will be thinking Rick's faking the fuck out being submissive and knowing the show, they'll actually go that route with Rick revealing that he was faking being broken as part of the long con.

How many parts of Here's Negan are out now? I'm basically stopping following it until they release it in a single issue like they did with The Gov, Michonne and Tyreese specials. Terrible idea, they should've learned this after how badly Kick Ass 2 failed in doing this because a lot of people got pissed with the delays.

Or this season could be the two build ups to AOW and AOW could be next season with the mid finale being Negan bombing the houses.

Why do you gotta spoil that man?

I wonder what Lucile will be reborn into?

Also making a prediction on Lydia. She's going in for a possible suicide attack to take out Beta, who is probably her father. Either to reason with him or to kill him so there is no command left in The Whisperers. Giving the fact she's Alpha's daughter they'll more than likely have to listen to her I bet but who knows where it could lead.

>Mfw Negan dies similar to the soldier from Day of the Dead, as he uses himself as a distraction so the Militia can get away from the herd
I won't be ready for that moment

Because they are terrified that the fangirls will riot if Daryl dies.

That said, Daryl allegedly gets taken prisoner and turned into a bitch boy slave for Negan and his henchmen for the rest of the season. And having someone else die because Daryl went full retard will ensure that he doesn't one puch kill Negan.

(Same with Carol; her sudden attack of conscience and being injured means that she can't one punch kill Negan)

To make Negan credible, they have to nerf Daryl and Carol big time since they have been raised to super-soldier level bad-asses.

Also, since Carol's been worm food for a while in the comic and Daryl isn't even in the comic, they have to work them into the narrative in a manner that doesn't derail the entire structure of the Negan arc.

So Carol (and Morgan, also worm food in the comic) will be used to introduce people to the Kingdom while Daryl is going to be used by the writers to flesh out Dwight's redemption arc, which they already started last season.

Daryl being abused and brutalized by Negan's henchmen is going to be what causes Dwight to once again rebel against Negan and this time, actually win

Stop shitposting kirkman and/or gimple. You knew it was a moronic idea to make such an iconic moment a cliffhanger and you knew the details would get leaked early. Now just have Nick make his mask already and get #teamwhisperers trending

Sometimes I see a ring, other times I just see blood, dirt, and light.

That scene won't happen like that.

With Rick being neutered and castrated by Rick, Spencer will probably try and fill the void being a tough guy and basically chew Rick out for being Negan's bitch boy. And he'll provoke a fight with Negan, hoping he can kill him and Negan will gut him and that will lead to Rick snapping the fuck out of his neutered conditioning due to him being upstaged by Spencer, who died showing more courage than Rick ever did up to that point against Negan.

Perhaps also merge it with Daryl's eventual escape as Negan decides to kill Daryl for this affront only to be cucked by Dwight freeing Daryl/sending Daryl back to a now shamed into revitalization Rick into forming an alliance with Dwight to kill Negan

>all those morons that actually believed Daryl would get killed by Negan

This is the weirdest post I've seen in a while.

>Punished Rick goes nuclear
>Radical Negan goes nuclear on Rick

No, Kirkman fucking regrets to this day cutting off Rick's hand because it's been annoying to have to write a one-handed character ever since.

Now imagine not only having to write the main character as one handed for a tv show, but then also having Andrew Clutterbuck in the green CGI hand removing prosthetic all the time and having to act one-handed and etc for the next infinity seasons they shoot.

Rick missing a hand doesn't affect the writing whatsoever. Rick didn't get physically challenged until after Negan crippled Rick's leg.

10/10

>Rick missing a hand doesn't affect the writing whatsoever.

Yeah I guess you'd know better as to what affects Kirkman's writing than Kirkman does eh.

You're just misquoting an author who contradicts himself every other statement anyways. Unlike you I've read the funnybooks and know Rick missing a hand didnt stop him being a Bruce Willis tier action hero at all. Meanwhile him walking with a cane aged him 10-20 years over the course of a few.

this is actually well thought out user... thanks.

No I'm not.

And no I have.

Make an argument any time.

Dude, it's to show that Rick is completely submissive to Negan. Negan forces him to cut off his own sons hand but then stops him right before he does it.

It's not a fake out on Rick's part, and no one will think what you're saying. It's not like Rick chooses not to do it, Negan tells him to stop.

Plus, they just don't have the money(because AMC are money-hoarding jews) to CGI a hand off in every scene. And it would ruin Carl as a character by crippling him even more when at this point he steps up more.

They're already showing that Negan breaks Rick by what's described hereKirkman has literally said it does.

Oh ok. Must be bad luck that Rick has done the exact same shit between the comics and tv show even though he's missing a hand in 1 version. Having to use a pistol over an AK47 sure does affect things at the end of the day! You are certainly thinking critically!

I will literally quit watching this show all together if this happens. None of it makes any actual sense at all.

1. Why the fuck would you kill Abe? Both him and Negan are dominant characters, so their relationship in the seventh season would be very interesting. Why cut that entirely out when it doesn't even live up to the 'total game changer' hype?
2. Killing Glenn after Abe, let alone AT ALL, is stupid. Another Glenn-death situation would seem just forced. Also, it really was not set up by the last episodes of the sixth season.
3. This would be bitching out of a perfect opportunity at Maggie's death. Last season set it up masterfully; it would destroy Rick's confidence (the whole point of this Negan-kill anyway), would live up to AMC's hype, and would just make sense.

Killing anyone other than Maggie would either not satisfy what AMC has promised, or would be completely bored, forced writing, 100%.

If we are just going to start doing whatever stupid kills we want, why not kill Carl? I'd actually love that.

no one cares.

Stream where?

14 days then you can use suptv

That'll probably happen, but what I don't understand is why would Negan randomly kill Glenn if Daryl is the one who stepped out of line? Wouldn't he want to kill Daryl then?

Because its much more of a punishment to make Daryl live with the fact that he caused someone else to die from his group.

because the writers are fucktards. They are just going to force in an non-necessary Glenn kill.

This. I am so fucking excited that based Negan is finally in the show

A double Abe and Glenn kill is the most predictable scenario at this point, but the most shit at the same time.

Did a Glenn fake out a few episode ago, then a off someone else here to make you think he is safe, and then they end up killing him anyway. That is just horse shit.

And killing Abe as the initial surprise kill is just as terrible. He died in the comics just a bit before this point, so they are basically just wiping the plate clean and starting fresh with how the comics are.

Why can't they give us a kill that will legitimately fuck shit up for everyone like they say, instead of following the comics? They'd be better going their own route and really surprising us.

It also doesn't make a lot of sense. Kirkman admitted that he swapped Abe's death in the show because he regretted killing him in the comics so it's weird that he would just kill him anyway a few episodes later.

No he didn't, you're getting info messed up.

Kirkman regretted killing Abe when he did in the comics because he only did it for shock value and wished he'd kept him around for All Out War.

People speculated this meant that Abe would live in the show.

Doesn't that come to the same thing? He regretted killing him when he did in the comics so he didn't in the show.

No. Abe didn't die in his normal death because they needed to force Maggie to go to Hilltop for a doctor.

So is there gonna be a stream for the episode?

How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 zombie women?

>"Now that we're alone, let's put that mouth to good use."

Any mutilation that happened to Rick, Kirkman regretted because it made writing Rick more difficult for him. Hence why there are a lot of clearly deliberate changes to make writing more easy in the show.

I think it's Maggie only because Kirk wants to be more interracial with the show and her death will have nearly the same impact as Glenn.

I'm pretty sure you can't show a woman being brutally beat to death on network television.