So we know that there's going to be a radiohead song in episode 2, but the question is which one...

So we know that there's going to be a radiohead song in episode 2, but the question is which one? Personally I think the likelihood in order is:

1. Paranoid Android
2. Creep
3. Bodysnatchers

Post your top 3, and also feel free to discuss what songs in general you think would work well for the series

Other urls found in this thread:

tunefind.com/show/westworld/season-1/37874
youtube.com/watch?v=SIdI5mTKd9M
youtube.com/watch?v=0z6fcd--354
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>So we know that there's going to be a radiohead song in episode 2

it was no surprises. it already came out on HBO Go.

You are slow.

its no surprises

ep2 has been up on hbo's site for a wwhile

episode 2 is out for like two days already you slow fuck

oh

No surprises.

What was the tune playing during the saloon killing scene in ep1 families?
It was very familiar but couldnt pinpoint it

[You must have a Cred Forums Pass to read this post]

tunefind.com/show/westworld/season-1/37874

paint it black

I love the piano version of Black hole sun in episode 1

youtube.com/watch?v=SIdI5mTKd9M

it was great and also surprising

Huh, interesting, i've never heard Rolling Stones. It must have crept up in me from the surrounding popular culture

are you 12? literally the only reason to not have heard rolling stones at least once

>he has never watched Tour of Duty

youtube.com/watch?v=0z6fcd--354

anonia, you are the slowest poke, senpai

I mean not deliberately

The only thing I dislike about this show is when I hear modern music coming from the piano. I really wish they'd knock it off.

>yfw

I just watched the first episode right now after seeing threads and a co-worker telling me to watch. This opener is dope as hell. if they can keep it up, I'll gladly keep up with the show. I liked the way they used the modern music and am excited to see what they slip in next.

fuck off

I thought it was a really neat anachronism to include

episode 2 is even better

Nah it's neat. The recognizable music helps bring you out of what's happening and reminds the viewer that what's going on isn't real, even in context, while still keeping you in the show. Plus it's fun figuring out what song it is.

>dat qt ayyylmaofu

>dat hideous thing
>gtfo

I like it. In universe, it's for the guests, as they live in a world that knows those melodies. The hosts, thinking they're in an American westward expansion world, won't be able to pick up on that. It's a clever, and it ties in with other things the humans understand that flies over the heads of the hosts' intentionally-limited sentience.

for you

I understand that. I find it distracting.

I'm sorry.

You did it Mcpoyle, you did it

was this guy given the lead because he kind of looks like Chris Nolan?

i thought it was because he had a very wild west face

I didn't ask you to dislike it as well or insist you were wrong for liking it. You don't have to give me an insincere apology.

>hideous
>being gay
>you

he looks like jacob from lost