katana had no point in the movie at all other than becomng my waifu

>puts in mask
>takes off mask

smokin

He didn't play the Joker

>2 super humans fight to the death
>puny land-mine kills them both

quality

He's so good he liked the challenge, retard.

Same with captain bomerang. Batman assult on Arkham is way better in that matter.

So by the logic of the movie, they think Harley Quinn could take on Superman (or something as powerful as him) with her pancake ass and baseball bat?

Fuck off. He looked exactly like the Joker should look and I liked how deranged his performance was. Joker is meant to be a psychologically messed up character

sounds like someone can't handle a little bit of madness

but he wasn't he seem just like a gang boss that was mad in love.
when in the entire dc universe did "puddin" ever break harley out of prison

She's got the crazy factor!

>when in the entire dc universe did "puddin" ever break harley out of prison
I am pretty sure that was a reshoot ending.

The original cut was Joker trying to get Harley to join him but she refused to stay with the Squad.

thats what pissed me off the most
harley quinn and jokers dynamic was completely off
i would forgive it if there was more context but there wasn't.

>i would forgive it if there was more context but there wasn't.
don't worry, the extended cut will help this

thats way better and makes a lot more sense

So Diablo was some sort of ancient mesopotamian god too?

Why the fuck did he stay in prison?

this also shits, only shitty films need extended cuts to clear up basic plot holes

he was the vessel of the god with access to its powers, and he chose to get arrested and stay stay as punishment for killing his family

please tell me you guys aren't watching this with hardcoded korsubs

This scene should not have been deleted from the theatrical

Nope, hardcoded English subs, except for a minute in the middle where it turns to a different camrip were the speech and subs turn Spanish

It was a massive mistake for WB to cut this scene

Is that the camrip where HONKA HONKA is referred to as "HUNKA HUNKA"?

>d-dont worry guys, the extended cut will make it all better!

Fuck off, shill.

I think so, it kept changing bitch to coward too

this is why wb movies are shit
constant re cuts and rewrites
i can guess why the film makes glossed over harley quinns and jokers abuse relationship
feminism

it's not like the movie is worthwhile enough to watch in a proper rip anyways

and don't those korean rips stutter like a motherfucker?

its like they want these movies to fail its the only reason they do this kind shit

>tatooed wannabe gangsta in faggot cloths
>exactly like the Joker should look
Are you retared or blind?

Its better than the old camrip so why not. I'll watch the extended cut when it comes out too.

WB crashing capeshit... WITH NO SURVIVORS!

makes you appreciate jack Nicholson and ledgers version so much more

I was referring to how Jared looks with the make up in general as well as how he acts, but I actually really like his tattoos.

(Although if Jared does come back and star in another DC film, they should have it that he cuts the "DAMAGED" tattoo off his forehead and mails it to Bruce)

He looked a lot better in motion than in stills

David Bowie's Joker would have been so much better than Nicholson.

After all, Jared did base his Joker look off Bowie.

your a idiot
the worst acting i have ever seen and the voice was terrible didnt sound natural or menacing
more like a bad impression of ledger

Leto was absolutely nothing like Ledger at all.

Leto was a psychopathic dernaged maniac who got Harley to try to make out with Common before he blew his brains out, made strange sounds around people and just was not at all "normal".

THAT is what I love about Leto's Joker.

Of course, unfortunatley with his short screen time, we didn't get to see him do much.

Although that scene when he hands the guard a basket of something with a supposed gift and then it blows up in his face and kills him; that was classic Joker.

>Harley Queen helps to kill Robin
>Goyer says that DAMAGED and tooth iron shit in his mouth is because Batman beat him after Robin's death
>Joker has tatoo and tooth iron shit even BEFORE he mets Harley
They can't even have a good reason to Joker to have this retarded look and don't know about their own timeline. This Joker is shit in all terms. Even Romero is better than him.

Too bad he failed so hard. Even this black pic of Bowie looks like Joker much more.

>implying Romero is not the GOAT Joker

it felt to me like he was trying to hard
>Leto was absolutely nothing like Ledger at all.
i didnt say that i said it seem like he was doing a bad impression of ledger
to even compare the two is like comparing shit to Chinese lemon chicken

It's obvious by now Ayer has no real story control over the Joker and somebody else at DC does so anything out of his mouth is to be taken with a grain of salt or just outright ignored.

everything ledgers joker did was calculated and his menace drip out of the scene
you believed ledgers joker could kill and laugh about it as he did it
letos joker was cringe worthy specially all the love stuff with quinn

What was the point of Boomerang?

If he'd fucked off when they were freed and stayed fucked off, that might have been an ok joke. But he was just pointless

best cap boomerang coming through

Captain bomerang became your waifu?

in b4 because boomerang came back

they have superhuman strength pills in the comics, anyone can take the supes but they usually fail

That's only in Injustice, m8 which does not apply to this movie anyway.

the general context of the movie is headed that way, I think they should adapt that storyline
Superman becoming a dictator is the most interesting story prospect batman v suparman can have

>implying they can't mix shitty elseworlds components in DCEU
C'mon, mate. This whole universe is based on it.

>Superman becoming a dictator is the most interesting story prospect batman v suparman can have

Honestly it'd be cool to see. I still don't think they'll do that though

>greatest assassin
Says who? He's just AN assassin. One that's been arrested

Yeah, that's not Deathstroke.

>Says who?

His resume of over 100 kills. He's definitely one of the top assassins in DC though.

>over 100 kills
I hope you realize a big number of nameless and named hitmen and murderers can claim similar or greater numbers. Over 100 kills is literally not a big achievement when your job or passion is to kill. I'd call him a shit assassin if his numbers were simply a little over 100

Ur an idiot

Oh I should have said 100 CONFIRMED kills, sorry.

What are you even arguing, he is clearly displayed as a perfect shot, marksmen, and one of their most wanted greatest hitmen. Why argue this when it's been shown and stated. He is the most wanted assassin. Waller's words. Stop being autistic.

>musket

*tips fedora*

>they don't just shove a drone missile up his ass from the comfort of their home
>let's send in a bunch of criminals by chopper to that dude that keeps knocking all our choppers out of the sky
>we need to get to the roof now
>to get to the chopper