If we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty...

>If we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.

What did they mean by this?

He meant that superman is so powerful that the 1% chance he could be bad is too risky and so they must act as if he is bad and get rid of him because the 1% is too dangerous

Unless his mom's name is Martha?

Superman is a global threat and if there is even a minuscule chance of him being bad then it has to be treated as a certainty because the cost would be extinction

no he stopped because the coincidence made him realize he is a man, a person with actual parents and he realized he was only fighting him because his mother was in danger

Superman is immortal and if he has a 1% chance of becoming an enemy, over an infinite period of time he will become the enemy at some point, thus it is a certainty.

>DUDE MARTHA!

it's bad. Stop defending it

He's a bad gambler

Because he knows superman isn't human
That no matter how much he might act and look human that he is an incomprehensible Alien invader

It's why he stopped when Clark said "Martha" because he saw that he was really a regular guy

Go away, Zack

>Superman is immortal
but he died at the end of the movie

Yeah, just an invincible city destroying guy like everyone else

no I think you just are really stupid.

>lol you didn't get it

Here come the "subtle" Jesus's themes.

>explain a simple plot of a comic book movie
>NOOO I CAN ONLY HATE IT! MAKE MINE MARVEL DCKEKS BTFO REEEEE

don't start a thread asking a question and get upset when you get an answer

When he heard Clark ask him to save his mother, Martha, he realized that he was a human being trying to save his family and not the being of destruction he thought he was.

Although Cavil's acting in that scene was god awful.

>implying I made the thread

You do realise people who enjoyed bvshit are in the minority right?

no, he meant that fascism is a truly supreme way of living. Every doubt must be filled with aggressive certainty. It is the only way the white race can survive.

It bothers me that you can't see the obvious parallels with today's politics.

yes ok, bruce only stopped because both moms are called martha, that is the only possible interpretation of that scene, it's me who is dumb. Shitty snyder! Marvel movies are much more interesting, aesthetically pleasing, and better coreographed

i think the box office proves otherwise.

although its still capeshit. anyone who thinks a comic book super hero movie can be elevated beyond mindless shit action is retarded in the first place.

it boggles my mind that people think discussing super hero movies or trying to prove their favourite superhero is better than another or showing how knowledgeable about the comic they are makes them intelligent.

Unbreakable was and is the only superhero movie that has ever been elevated from movie to film.

Cheney/Rumsfeld policy in capeshit? It's more likely than you think.

uh you guys are arguing over capeshit. anyone over the age of 18 who still gets excited about super heroes needs to reassess their life

no the majority of those who watched it liked it

then nerds started bitching about "NOT MUH BATMAN" and "WHY ISN'T BATMAN SHOWN FIGHTING LUTHOR'S GUARDS BEFORE STEALING THE KRYPTONITE INSTEAD OF ONLY SHOWING THAT BATMAN STOLE THE KRYPTONITE"

how you explain that last scene with them zooming in on the moving coffin cover then?

>batman and superman are popular
>batman and superman in the same movie sells tickets
>This must mean the majority of people who went enjoyed it

DCuck logic

they show him dying and coming back to life after he is nuked

>no the majority of those who watched it liked it

I don't believe that for a second. Also pic related is the only true batman and there's nothing wrong with wanting a live action version

Because the filmmakers misinterpreted preparedness as presumptive action.

No, man of murder fully intended to kill superman

Heh. Convenient. What about the other guys he killed after that realization? Does he think they all are parentless, evil men since born? Does he care about their story?

Proof of murder please

>ignoring the second half of the post
Heh. Convenient.

go watch the movie

second half of the post?

>a person with actual parents and he realized he was only fighting him because his mother was in danger

which part from this post did I ignore after you read my post? Those goons are all human with actual parents and they only fighting him because they, also, have their own reason

I did and I didn't see anyone get killed by batman

it's literally a kiddie cartoon next to bvs

>it's literally a kiddie cartoon next to bvs

superman was an innocent good man he wanted to kill in case one day he is going to turn evil, the others were evil lowlifes

Damn this episode...

That, in no way, explains why, after watching Superman nearly destroy a city during a fight with Zodd, in which thousands of people were injured or killed makes Superman less of a threat or a danger to humanity.

Yes, he's a "regular" guy but this "regular" guy still has the capability of destroying city and killing millions if he were to
A) lose control of his powers
B) fight another super-powered entity
C) turn evil (for whatever reason, magic, brainwashing, etc.)

It's bad writing and inconsistent with the Batman character established earlier in the film. And the explanation provided for the character change, mid-fight, is both thin and weak.