Underlining a scene with a cool song doenst make a scene good

>underlining a scene with a cool song doenst make a scene good
>"suicide sqaud" - nobody commits suicide or dies
>the joker scenes are the worst, uncomfortable to watch in a cringey way, those fucking grillz in his mouth

who ever allowed them to use a QUEEN song for this disgusting trash should get shot immediatley

YOU ALL JOKAS CRAZY

wtf i love marvel now

TIS IS MY FRIEND KATANA

SHE CAN TELEPORT BEHIND YOU

Those Joker scenes definitely take some getting used to. What is with all the bling. He looked like lil wayne.

>nobody commits suicide or dies
>nobody dies
shitpost more fag

didnt the fire guy commit suicide?

did u like the movie????????????????

>Ah... here's Slipknot, the guy who climbs on things.

Yes he did and Op is a fag.

I didnt think dc could do worse than bvs but holy kek have they outdone themselves with suicide squad

>who ever allowed them to use a QUEEN song for this disgusting trash should get shot immediatley
> a QUEEN song

Can redditors and their overrated trash band fuck off?

use the fucking spoiler tags man. you dont know who´s seen it yet

That really irritated me. It wasn't over the top enough to be funny, and too telegraphed to be impactful. It was just a waste of time.

Now I haven't seen this movie, but it seems to me you're mighty upset over another Catwoman/Batman & Robin/Green Lantern. Chill.

>5 minute intros for every one of the characters including unique song
>Oh and by the way here's this one character that came out of nowhere with no backstory or information
So take a wild stab at who dies to underscore the severity of the situation

Just another stab at native americans.

One of my favorite films of 2016. Can't wait for the Extended Cut with the extra Harley/Joker scene.

That would be Brian May (i think he would be to blame as co-writer) so he should be shot regardless.

>>"suicide sqaud" - nobody commits suicide or dies
JUST KYS MY MAN

>nobody commits suicide or dies
One of the 'squad' gets killed when his bomb is set off in an escape attempt.

>Fine, fanboys, you win—for now. Suicide Squad opened to a record-breaking $131.5 million at the domestic box office, besting the previous record-holder for biggest August opening weekend of all time, Guardians Of The Galaxy, by more than $40 million. What’s more, the film received an average B+ CinemaScore from viewers overall and an A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

>As Box Office Mojo points out, though, Suicide Squad’s opening weekend was similar to that of another critically reviled DCEU movie, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, which did really well in its opening weekend only to experience a precipitous drop in box-office receipts after that. The film did plummet 40 percent from Friday night—when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards—to Saturday, and then saw another 20 percent drop from Saturday to Sunday. So maybe critics’ vitriol will be proven right in the end.

>butthurt SJW's

>movie also goes on to gross over $700 million and tops Iron Man at the box office

Marvel nu-males once again are BTFO!

deadshot the greats assassin
>holds gun on its side
stupid stupid

when did he do that

He saves the entire Squad from a street attack user

How many threads do you need?

somethings in this movie just made my head hurt
and there was no chemistry in the group at all

>butthurt alt-righters win
>their prize is some shittily put together garbage with pop songs slapped under it

when batman was going to take him in at the start

Someone should edit Will Smith's head into that page from Punisher where Frank kills the gangstas and tells them the sights are at the top of the gun for a reason.