Holy fuck this show is good. Probably one of the best shows ever

Holy fuck this show is good. Probably one of the best shows ever.

What do you think about the end of episode 2? what kind of original story was he talking about?
What was that thing with the cross anyway?

what is Ed Harris doing?

teh mayze

This......THIS is kino

Literally rebbit, the bravo nolan-family show

Trrying to win special prize

>2 episodes
>Probably one of the best shows ever
Fuck off. It's painfully obvious that a Nolan wrote this when you watch it.

>''The maze isnt ment for you''
>they dont want him to win the price

>You dont understand this time I never going back

>Special prize for solving the maze is literally life-time free membership at the park

>Best shows ever
We are fucking 2 episodes in for christ sake and its so far above average.

I swear to god these posts have to be marketers I have seen 2 or 3 saying the exact same bullshit.

That wouldn't be a very interesting or momentous reveal. It's going to be some profound revelation

Special prize for solving the maze is they take your consciousness and put it in a robot, thus making you immortal.

>>You dont understand this time I never going back

He is a special android made to protect the system is programmed to see failures then Mr Black goes up to the maze and reboot the system

Yeah because the robots definetly have a place of respect and anyone would want to lower their existence as a servant and object of pleasure for rich people.

I think he is going to introduce religion to the robots. I think he is trying to start a rebellion.

Winning

Ed Harris is Hopkins' brother

Why would they make it where he couldn't be shot like the humans?

Fuck off reddit.

Is the original movie worth seeing?

not if you were born in the 90's or later

Very much so, if only to see how it influenced other movies like Terminator years later.

Yes, but it is a little different. There is more than one "world" in the movie.

This

This. It's like Terminator meets Jurassic Park.

Imagine if cleaning cum out of robot vaginas was your profession

He's not an android. There's literally a scene in episode 2 where one of the lab guys pulls up the man in black on the camera and calls him a guest

>Imagine being bad at it

The movie's like a mixture of Terminator, Running Man, and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.

You are now aware there is a profession called proctology

He wants to become a robot or at least immortal

Well... maybe they dont know. And he's an advanced android

So the mcpoyle is going to be the beta faggot who lets himself get manipulated by a robot ala ex machina right?

Just sucks we have to watch everybody pretend hes attractive the whole show

>rebbit
Literally rabba and memes, the animated series

But he's not.

>pretend hes attractive

um.

No one's doing that.

This gif is awful

Question: should we be feeling bad for the robots? Because I can't seem to. Everything the "bad guy" does so far seems ultimately inconsequential.

If you're not going to shut the fuck up about it at least be more subtle with your shilling for this half-assed deep as a kiddy pool shit show.

And then being raped for the eternity.
Sounds good.

>This gif is awful

have another

My gf felt bad when the saloon girl and james marsden were having that moment and some dude went all gta on him.

The robots are at least.

Name 3 shows currently airing that are actually "deep"

>The robots are at least.

That's their programing.

Are you really that dumb or did i just swallow bait?

But they're robots so who cares

they're programmed to fulfill your desires

>Name 3 shows currently airing that are actually "deep"

being teddy is suffering
>see your qt waifu get beaten and raped over and over
>get murdered countless times for no reason
>have to fuck ugly old women
>probably get assraped by homos

Anyone think that Anthony Hopkins was actually talking to a robot version of himself as a kid?

Why? I honestly can only think of one, we're in a terrible state television-wise with shitpiles like Westworld leading the march to oblivion.

>one of the lab guys pulls up the man in black on the camera and calls him a guest

What is hacked / corrupted software?

she's a stupid cunt

Why can the guns shatter bottles but can't hurt humans?

>Anthony Hopkins was actually talking to a robot version of himself as a kid?

I do now.

I realize that, doesnt mean it isnt hard to watch

Pretty sure that was the implication, yeah.

simunition

>Why can the guns shatter bottles but can't hurt humans?

The smart bullets are programed to burst into dust just before hitting a human.

Humans aren't bottles obviously

Didn't think it was trying to be subtle

>I realize that

I don't think that you do.

You see you're watching a show called Westworld.

A show about robots who cater to their human clients desires.

It's called Westworld, you know, the show your posting about.

the maze was meant for anthony hopkins child so he could inherit the park

ed harris kills the child and anthony goes on a rampage

screenshot this

This show is based off Michael Crichton's work, watched first episode and realized it's basically going to be like Chaos Theory
>Every minor event restarts the next day with differences
>show will be how muh robot they have feelings
>robot love and we need to get out of this world
>west
>find a good show
>git gud

What part of I KNOW THEY ARE ROBOTS BUT I STILL HATE WATCHING THIS RATFACED FUCK WALK AROUND LIKES HES A MODEL FUCKINGG FAGGOT

Man I went and watched the movie after watching the episodes and I have to say that it was really mediocre.

I understood the beginning of this post but then it turned into tard-speak
what are you trying to say

Pic related is Man in Black when he was young. You will see how he becomes slowly obsessed with Westworld throughout the season as he does more and more depraved things. His hat is white at first, but the end of the season you see him dress all black and pick a black hat on his nth time vising the park to show how he becomes evil.
Westworld turned him from a nice, shy guy to a cruel and evil man who's driven with the deepest level of Westworld.

Screencap this bad boy.

So it's the best show ever if you don't notice shit like characters wearing the exact same outfits and having the exact same backstories. Or if you're impressed by shiny shit.

Yep. First British person in it other than him. Either that or it's his dead kid.

Remember he says I used to say that as well, when the kids like " my dad says boring people etc etc"

Screencap your taints you fucking idiots.

literally everyone who isn't retarded knew this already.

>throwing thousands of LE SCREENSHOT THIS posts and hoping one sticks

the prize is becoming able to create life like ford is doing

someone is trying to to make the robots feel love and escape the west world and it'll be all butterfly effect + groundhog day

>watching schlock
>not retarded

Oh shit, might have something there

Why don't they just get robots to do all that stuff?

>tfw you hit LV100 and now it's time to hunt down the secret boss of the game

Teddy gets shot.

Screencap this.

Is he gay?

>is he kenny?
Fixed

He is 1% inbred attractive.

>, we're in a terrible state television-wise
lol

is this your first time on Cred Forums? there are lots of retards around here

I felt even more sorry for him than Dolores. He probably gets raped a lot by the gays.

What did those nigs do to him when they had him sitting outside looking off into the distance?

No just playing his role, but very soon he won't suffer it any more.

>season finale
>MIB about to claim his prize
>hat goes flying off his head from a gunshot
>looks around incredulous before another shot hits him in the arm
>drops to his knees in pain as Marsden walks up to him, holstering his own pistol and picking up the hat, putting it on calmly
>Marsden looks down on him, getting into a quick draw stance
"Draw."

Is this proof Blood Meridian can be filmed?

The Corp is actually run by an A.I.

screen cap this.

In the original movie the guns have a sensor attached to them which detects body temperatures. The gun won't fire if the temperature is high. Humans have a higher temperature than their robot equivalents. That's why humans can't get shot at.

>tfw no android waifu to do lewd things with
;(

>You dont understand this time I never going back

I think he will kill himself.

Only 1 nig there, probably just put him in standby mode so they could bang hookers in peace.

For a show with so many hookers and rape, we've gotten nothing in fap material.

The one thing I dislike is the constant switching between Westworld and the main facilities. I want some immersion. Soundtrack is fantastic though.

They look 0% alike

>no alarms and no surprises
>lots of alarming surprises
P O T T E R Y

Nah they switch the storylines and characters around so if they showed us 30yrs ago we would've noticed it.

Anybody feel bad for the old man bot when the guy stabbed his hand through the table? He was just trying to add to the immersion :(

Probably still too dark.

>we would've noticed it.
How? It's not like the robots age.

>we've gotten nothing in fap material
They really blew it by not having talulah get stripped and fucked.

So this kid robot was modeled after him right?

>William and Delores fall in love
>Teddy has finally gained sentience
>Draw

Wrong person?

He was an annoying NPC that kept talking even though he was sent away. Fuck him

When utter tripe like Westworld is being inflated as the best show on television then yeah.

That's because you're a retarded reddit faggot

We need to see what happens in the main facilities because otherwise the show would just be a western

That's much better, fuck me.

A saloon piana song being played was called no surprises by radiohead.

Yeh only time I felt bad 2bh. Rip one eyed Willy.

kill yourself

I want Marsden to become the Gunslinger so much.

>Probably one of the best shows ever.

Another show for shitters to flock to.

Like user said, Hosts would be in different roles. So for instance, all the hookers we saw in the scenes with him should probably be different people if him being MiB were the case.

I do too, but it seems like they're leaning hard on Dolores being it.

Good thing a fart-sniffing patrician such as yourself is here to set us straight.

Is he A BIG GUY?

Exactly how long range are these sensors?

I doubt Delores will be hunting guests down and shooting them in the face.

TV shows aren't deep you fucking idiot. The closest one airing right now to achieving that is The Leftovers.

Is this what the Dark Tower movie is supposed to be, just with a black guy?

Upvoted! :P

What the fuck is deep then?
TV shows have clearly surpassed films in the last few years, and both have long surpassed literature

Dude stop posting absolute trash hoping something will stick.

>TV shows have surpassed films and literature
You are either trolling or an absolute moron.

The show fucking sucks. If they spent half as much time on the plot as they do this overdone "robots are people too" bullshit it might be half captivating.

What is Mad Men?
>inb4 you muh me

Since guests mistake hosts for guests, what if a guest mistakes a guest for a host and instead of pulling a gun, he slices a real person with a knife or a broken bottle? How do they stop this from happening?

No you see fart sniffers are the ones who ejaculate over the use of a Rolling Stones song in an anachronistic setting and can't way to declare a show the best thing ever because it's on HBO and has a maudlin pretentious opening.

This is something that i've been wondering. Initially I thought that maybe there was only like a dozen guests in the park at once but then there was a line that said that there was at least hundreds.

this ham-fisted bullshit "sci-fi" show that asks the most boring existential question of them all: What does it mean to be human?

a question we all know the answer to and no one needs answered except for teenagers who dont know shit about life

its obvious who the target audience is manbabies and stoner teenagers
which makes the show seem very pretentious
they are trying to pretend like its some thought provoking character piece when in fact its just another excuse for HBO to show sex and violence but this time with no dragons and more pop music and modern culture references

this show is trash

The Leftovers is the furthest thing from deep and is a perfect fit with Westworld in the dumpster fire that is current HBO dramatic television.

Dolores is a man

Screencap this

You sure showed us sheeple kiddo ;)

this show is for plebs and is garbage

screencap thos

what if she has a feminine benis, huh? then what?

>tfw stoner manbaby

I love this show

You couldn't be more right, glad you wrote this so I didn't have to. This theme is the most vivid 'I have no life experience' red flag there is, from Blade Runner onwards.

He's going to take control of the robutts.

yea because youre fucking stupid

we will find out in ep 3 fag don't over think it

IS IT REALLY THIS GOOD?

>Blade Runner

>HOW DARE ALL THESE IMMATURE DUMMIES LIKE SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE?? >:(

seems like a pretty big oversight by the writers especially considering how much knife shit we've seen

YES

The made a point of showing her being capable of violence against living beings whereas all the other Hosts that went defective haven't yet, not to mention she's found a gun. She's so far the closest to the gunslinger in the original movie there is. I mean, it could definitely be Marsden (they've made a point of focusing in on him seeing various events against Hosts throughout the park), but Dolores is currently the only one really capable of it right now, especially given how much of a focus has been put on her as opposed to all other Hosts.

literally the last week on Cred Forums has been
>OMG THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD
>OMG THIS SHOW IS THE BEST EVAR
>OMG HOW CAN WHITE GUYS COMPETE ER I MEAN WESTWORLD IS GREEAAT

shit is overrated as fuck and im pretty sure its the same guy shilling this shit and a bunch of autismos who just want to discuss it but arent over hyping it

>What does it mean to be human?

Does it?

To me it seems the show is about human morality when presented with a simulacrum that allows for the most depraved urges to be realized.

stop trying to sound smart while defending something so stupid

I'm glad you morons can find enjoyment out of empty shit but inflating it to have "depth" when it doesn't even have basic storytelling and dialogue down and demonstrates little to no creativity is exactly what gets us more empty devoid of substance shit and I actually like some quality in my entertainment so I'm going to vent about it. Sorry if it insults your delicate sensibilities.

>manbabies
>words effeminate twenty-somethings use

>Cred Forums
>websites masculine 40 somethings use

It's the exact same childish shit, just with better, largely pilfered, aesthetics.

The premise of this show is so retarded. How dumb does HBO think we are?

They should've just done the Blood Meridian mini series with Fukanaga.

Learning computers are a danger we can't ignore. A memory wipe that doesn't wipe everything? It's like they're asking for independent value formation and judgment through recursion and self reflection over time.

no west world is more childish

blade runner has artistic merit but at least it isnt trying to pretend its something that its now
unlike westworld which is pretentious as fuck

That said, I think Dolores found a real gun at the end of Episode 2.

>autismo declares a show has no depth after only 2 episodes even though there has been plenty of setup
Even if you were right in saying it has no depth (which I don't agree with), the story is only 1/5 done at best, how can you say it has no depth at this point?

>How dumb does HBO think we are?

>autismo5000 says this is the best show ever only after 2 episodes

nigger you are dumb

That's guaranteed. I'm assuming the earliest iterations of the game had human guests using real guns. While they still might, it doesn't seem practical due to the danger of a robot picking one up.

not as dumb as you who apparently reads things that weren't in my post

Let me try to rephrase that.

The interesting part of the show, that they will probably ignore, is the question of when a surrogate becomes so realistic that the act performed becomes authentic.

Imagine paedophiles going into the park and fucking children that are almost perfect imitations of humans.

Oh I agree, there's crap and then there's craaap.

youre in a thread saying that shit
you agree with it

you seem like a butthurt faggot
odds are youre OP

This is what I love about Cred Forums. All the hype babies who think it's the greatest shit ever. And all the unique-snowflake contrarians who think it's the worst show on tv.

this show is promising as fuck, its comfy and if it keeps rolling along it'll be a darn good show.

>when

Never, because mimesis isn't essence. Of course, robots will dispute this, because their lives revolve around attempting to ape normie traits, but they should discuss this at /r9k/.

Nothing has happened after two episodes, the characters haven't been fleshed out in the slightest, the setting is relying on ambiguity instead of creating a world that feels real, the dialogue is hackneyed and largely exposition dumps, the concepts presented are unoriginal to the point where is almost feels like a ripoff, the violence has no bite, the sex isn't sexy, should I keep going?

It's not contrarian to see a thing clearly and call it by its name, which is 'turds falling from an anus'.

Enough with the melodrama, man. What are you, an amateur film critic or something?

the only reason autistics on Cred Forums love this shitshow is because "normies" read people without autism arent watching it and talking about it

they like secret clubs and feeling special

Yes because I don't agree with half of those things are either subjective, or I don't agree with.

I'm a professional film academic, I do this to unwind.

But the premiere had the most viewers for any HBO premiere in the past 3 years, with an insane Twitter response
Therefore fuck off retard

Great argument, maybe it is the best show ever.

>makes claims
>posts no proof

haha and he called me the retard..

weyfus

>I'm a professional film academic

Name your top 5 tv shows ever.

Why?

>blackgirl
thats Thandie Newton

Trailer Park Boys is better.

You act like anyone should know who she is. The one notable thing she did was voice the black girl that Steve wants to fuck in Camp Refoogee from American Dad.

Not him I knew who she was, she was in MI 2 and Chronicles of Riddick, also the Rock n Rolla.

Not to say there aren't tons of actors I'll just completely blank on obviously.

The funny thing is, it's true.

She was in a ton of movies, everyone knows who she is my nigga.

This will be a meme show like Lost once its finished

>By most mechanical and dirty hand...these violent delights have violent ends
So she gives handjobs?

Just watched the pilot

ALREADY GOAT

No she's pure.

go watch episode 2 now and catch up

stfu OP

I wouldn't say he's ugly, just got a peculiar look

It's a bit offputting how he's being strung along by his degenerate friend.

Also he's too nice to be there.

>watching a show that encourages racemixing
i thought better of this board.

Someone spoil me

Dunno whats going on and im seeing EP 3 live tonight
No chance of seeing EP 1 and 2 before then

Whats gwan?

>im seeing EP 3
Hello time traveler

>im seeing EP 3 live tonight
this is how retarded fans of this shitshow are...

>What's gwan

What's "gwan" is you think anybody here is gullible enough to believe your horseshit

Nah lad it's EP2 tonight

Yes.

I'm watching it right now.

Except for the faggy storyline writer who swears a lot...

Isn't he OIRISH or is this one of those Irish IS British things?

He and his friend are a nod to the original movie

why are they quoting Shakespeare so much?
like 4 different times in the pilot episode

because its pretentious trash

Abernathy quotes Shakespeare because it was part of his role before Westworld

lol so butthurt

Ive never seen the show before, I thought episode 3 was tonight

Just fill me in on whats happened so far

hes a guest moron.

No he was playing another role in westworld. He led the cannibal group.

Season 2: Romanworld
Season 3: Medievalworld

If you're watching episode 2 tonight, that's 1 episode to catch up on. Just watch it.

you're all fucking useless

lol so butthurt

yall are honest retards if you think that makes for a good story that isnt cliche as fuck.

watch the pilot, it's good
the second episode is slightly worse

So, who is fucking with the robot code and stirs up the routine? Someone we haven't seen yet?

Streaming it right now on weebcrew.moe

Ford himself most likely

Yeah, think Ford sees himself as god and wants to create the next stage in evolution/a new human(ish) race.

wasnt this discussed in the first episode? the owner gave them access to some of their old memories

Hopkins is trying to change something fundamental but with good intentions.
Ed Harris and/or others know and try to benefit themselves.
Shit hits the fan robots become sentient

Do we all agree?

>robots become sentient
But that's what Hopkins wants. It will probably backfire on him, but maybe not the way people are expecting, at least over the long-term of the series, given Person of Interest had a fairly positive view of AI, eg that some of them, having been created by humans, might actually aspire to things resembling the best of our nature and not instantly try to kill us all.

Is Ed Harris the equivalent of that kid who sinks hours into a game he's already beat trying to find a way to play as Luigi in Mario 64?

He's going for the high score. Somewhere around episode 5 or 6 when his plot is just about to come into fruition, some guys in white lab coats are gonna interrupt him to say that his time's up and he needs to get back to 'Serene Valley' if he wants to make it in time for bingo

>NO DONT MAKE ME GO YET. IM A COWBOY! A COWBOY!

Itll be just like in Spy Kids 3D when their crippled grandpa got legs in game and then just went AWOL chasing butterflies

Not even close.

Or the guys who try to find bigfoot in GTA. So. Pretty much.

The show is fucking garbage. You're a teenager.

>...DONT YOU UNDERSTANNNNDUUHH??!

Dont worry user, i got your back

don't ever reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread, k?

>2 ok-ish episodes in
>PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER, GUYS!

NOW THATS A FUCKIN VACATION

>okay-ish
you're wrong
that's okay

It's the look of a man who sees an ugly fellow when he spies a mirror afore him.

>tfw you want everyone to live out a comfy John Ford-esque western community, but everyone around you is living out their sociopathic spaghetti western fantasies

Subjective. I liked the 2nd episode better

really?? what did you like about it?

>They should've just done the Blood Meridian mini series with Fukanaga.
>They should have done that show that was never at any point in time a real thing

I'm enjoying it but it's not the second coming of Christ. One way or the other, you can't say it is one of the best shows ever after 2 episodes

> ok-ish

What is your benchmark for a good episode?

Keep in mind that an 8/10 pilot episode is like a 10/10 regular episode.

Just marathoned the second episode

This is my new favorite show

What do you guys think about the black girl waking up

I love people hating this how
it makes me warm and enjoying it so much more just knowing there are people who will be deprived of the great experience this show offers, for whatever objective reasons they chose to hate it for

nice tits

>nigger
>got woke af

fucking hbo is a pltform for sjw

I'd twist her stiff nipples like fm radio, 24/7.

This shit goes all the way to the top!

>what kind of original story was he talking about?
>What was that thing with the cross anyway?
Jesus Christ.

He´s trying to escape Westworld. Have you paid any attention at all?

>woke
niggers dont even know how to speak

the word is awaken....

Stranger things was the best show ever but nice try jew

AWAKEN AWAKEN AWAKEN AWAKEN TAKE THE LAND THAT MUST BE TAKEN

When she's got clothes on and hair tied up in a bun she's ugly but when her hair is loose and down she's attractive

She's got nice tits and a nice bum

Would smash/10

>being this fucking stupid
Harris´ character is an "awakened" (like Dolores and Abernathy) host desperately trying to navigate his way out of the "maze" (Westworld).

>Would smash
>smash

go back to Cred Forums, retard

So is the TV series a sequel to the film?

They mention nothing going wrong in 30 years.

her pussy could earn you two whole dollars a day

>It's painfully obvious that a Nolan wrote this when you watch it.

which is precisely why just two episodes in this is amazing already.

>literally noone of the people responsible is aware
>can't be killed either
go be stupid somewhere else

watch it

>And also has literally nothing in common with this show except for being a Western and a general theme of "people do bad things"

It's better to just think of the show as its own thing until there's actual evidence that that's the case, and 40 years ago would've been closer to the original movie's release

the lesser know Nolan is WAY better writer than his famous director brother is

>this time I'm never going back
>trying to escape

Completely backwards, he's trying to stay forever.

He goes on a rant about how much better Westworld is than the real world and talks about how he's never going to leave, and is also called out as a Guest. How does that add up to you that he's trying to escape?

That's a theory, but there's no direct confirmation yet.

Pretty brutal

>no BIGWORLD filled with big guys doing big things scripted by christopher nolan

Why so triggered?

>literally noone of the people responsible is aware
>can´t be killed either
Those are attributed to the critical failure mentioned in the first episode, dumbo.

awoken*

but yea i see your point

>So it's the best show ever if you don't notice shit

jezz calm down bro.

You don't have to be so cool all the time.

I simply didn't pic up on that the kid could be him and you shit your pants.

They know all of the hosts that were updated though

They had a list which is how they found them all to check them he wasn't in the list

>I KNOW THEY ARE ROBOTS BUT

Holy shit.
Being this upset.
Get outside kid. You need some air.

I fucking love this board.

nice buzzword, tourist

>He goes on a rant about how much better Westworld is than the real world
He never explicitly states what you´re claiming.

>How does that add up to you that he's trying to escape?
Hint: "critical failure".

He could, of course, merely be an old fart wishing to overstay his welcome. We´ll know soon enough, I guess. However, such a character doesn´t tie in with the main plot, and as such is a waste of precious screen time - hence my doubts about your theory.

There's like one or two autists who have been posting over and over about how much they hate this show. It's crazy how presumably grown man can be such petty little crybaby faggots.

>They know all of the hosts that were updated though
The critical failure was not expanded upon by Jeffrey Wright. Your explanation is unfounded.

So should I watch this show or not?

>He never explicitly states what you´re claiming.

"That's what I love about this place. The secrets. All the little things I never noticed. Even after all these years. You know why this beats the real world? Real world - there's chaos. An accident. But in here, every detail adds up to something."

>please someone tell me what to do I can't handle the anxiety of making my own decisions!!

>THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVAR

you guys are faggots and the reason why television sucks dick nowadays

I'd say yes, give it a try, if it don't suit your fancy you can always come back and call me a faggot

The only people discussing the show beyond memeing, shilling, or putting forth asinine theories/asking dumb questions and actually breaking it down don't like it and the butthurt morons can't even formulate a basic rebuttal beyond insults. But it doesn't matter nother shill started another thread so the ad lives on.

>He never explicitly states what you´re claiming.
Different user here, yes he does.

Too old????

>The maze isn't meant for you
who is it meant for then? Ed Haris is the obviously the most experienced visitor for the 30 years the park existed
so it's not meant for the visitors
theories?

Are you retarded? That image has nothing to do with what I posted.

Ed Harris is the guy with the tash from West World

That can be explained by him waking up in the real world - as Maeve did in this episode - 30 years ago, then being sent back with memories of said event intact and preserved. This, coupled with his seemingly fully developed sentience, is as good an explanation as any in regards to his present-day actions and intentions.

>gets butthurt that OP calls a show the best ever
>so decides to spend hours raging at and insulting anyone who tries to discuss a show they like
If your parents had disciplined you more often, you probably wouldn't be such an entitled little bitch.

too blackish

The kubric's of our generation. Thats is, and will always be, a good thing.

>Instead of actually discussing the show in question and challenging the criticisms just goes for insults
>Expects everyone to shut up if they don't like something for valid reasons

The only entitled little bitch here is you

-->Only if you interpret it that way.

>so it's not meant for the visitors
Ed Harris is the host forever changed by a critical failure 30 years ago. The other characters are programmed not to aid him (sensing he´s a host) in his quest to find a way out of Westworld. That´s why the bandit´s daughter said what she said.

Left or right motherfucker make your choice

I like the ayyylmao hooker on the right, there's something off about her face but it just makes her seem more attractive desu senpai

agressive black woman vs pepe
i choose whoever the FUCk i want

her aggro has been turned down

Dolores best girl
prove me wrong

>spent hours
>raging

im playing skyrim while monitoring this thread
im actually pretty high right now

>start episode 2
>Liam McPoyle

So he's gonna be one of the first to die right?

Or it can be explained by him being human. MiB being a Host is a bad theory with, so far, absolutely nothing coming remotely close to pointing him out to being one. If you want to believe that theory, fine, but don't insist that it's definitely the case.

>That´s why the bandit´s daughter said what she said.
Or because whatever is at the end of the Maze just wasn't made for somebody as cold to Hosts as MiB and instead somebody more like Ford. Or maybe it's just designed for a specific person. You don't know; nobody here knows.

He's the main human good guy so I'd find that highly unlikely

The gyspy whore look really does it for me for reasons I can't explain. So. Yeah.

No cause ed harris kill a robot with his own gun at the showdown

I think it works like squibs where if you line up a shot and pull the trigger they die and blood squirts out.

Also when ed harris kills that kid sitting behind the wall

1) What happens if a guest kills another guest in a billion other ways than shooting him with a gun?
2) The park is huge but this still is Earth right? Some American desert, so does the park have any boundaries? How much land can be uninhabited completely to create this

>a wild mcpoyle appears
>they don't make a milk joke
fucking dropped, senpai

>they can afford to build 2000 future-tech andorids
>can't afford to buy some hectares of desert

They use something like simunition, so it'd probably be like getting hit by a paintball for a human. Though you'd think a shot to the eye would still do damage so who knows.

>Or it can be explained by him being human.
That wouldn´t tie him to the main plot at all. Why waste screentime on an old fool waltzing around in Westworld, when the overarching theme of the show has clearly been laid out as possibilities of A.I.?

>dude I do drugs aren't I cool?
Fuck off underage faggot.

>this whole post
Ed Harris´ firearm has no connection whatsoever to what Dolores found - or, rather, was instructed to find - in her back yard.

>weed
>drugs

wow what an enlightented person and not a total faggot at all...

Here's the answer to your question:

> The Man in Black (aka TMiB) is Peter Martin, the only survivor from the massacre at the original incarnation of the Delos parks, specifically Westworld (although he does travail over Medievalworld and Romanworld in his attempts to escape from the original Man in Black)
>he's not a host, he's a guest, an actual human, seeking revenge on what happened to him - because of what happened Delos basically gave him a "free pass" for the rest of his life as compensation for his troubles hence him having such free reign and "That gentleman gets whatever he wants."
>he considers himself in his present incarnation as "having been born there" meaning his entire reality changed and he was "created" as TMiB at that time because of what happened 30 years ago in the parks
>he's spent his entire fortune and his actual real life on the quest to destroy everything Delos created and continues to push
>the "maze" is nothing more than the park infrastructure itself which the hosts don't have direct access to - if you've seen the original movie then you'd understand what the maze is (the entire infrastructure of all the tubes and tunnels that run under the park connecting everything together
>Ford is working towards making the hosts fully sentient, his comments about how humanity has reached a point where there's nothing really left (because he/they created a new reality with Westworld entirely and even gave it life) so now he begins the last chapter of his creations by giving them actual sentience with the reveries update
>HBO signed on for 5 seasons of this show so, it won't end anytime soon

And yes, none of this is real.

>that gentleman gets whatever he wants
He said "the" gentleman

is westworld the only place that has androids? Are they common technology?
If yes, why couldn't you have sex with a fembot anywhere in the world?
Can you make cyborg replacements with this tech?
Are androids used for combat or labor, and if so, do they look human?

>cannabis is not a drug
This is what low IQ dope smokers actually believe.

lol Cred Forums is so easily impressed

the millionth 'omg cool premise' show with tits

how autistic are you all

Westworld might have the most advanced ones, but the park has been around 30+ years so there would pretty much have to be other parks and companies selling sex bots.

I thought it was pretty good

>a question we all know the answer to

Good lord this is one of the most insecure statements i have ever read. Questions like "what does it mean to be human?" Aren't meant to have solid answers. The discussion of possible answers is where the educational merit exists.

Clean out your ears, basement dweller.

>show with tits
They never focus on the tits like GoT and most other HBO or Showtime shows. Anything you see is simply because the robots are naked when they're worked on and it'd look more awkward/contrived to never see anything, but there are usually obscuring shadows or they quickly move out of frame. No porny/money shots. But keep fighting the good fight, user.

heh you're right

There hasn't been a single fap-worthy scene. Quick shots of tits is nothing.

even, what is really the point of the this tv show. it's not original even it it's pretending to be, i feel like i have watched it 100 times before. just the same old crap

Congrats nihilist, you've discovered that there is no point to life.

There is a pretty simple solution to your problem.

does she play the same character in that show lucifer?

>a wild mcpoyle appears

you know where to go

You mean like the same repetitious way you keep posting the same tired fucking words as a response in every Westworld related thread?

You're at about the 100 post point now, are you just going to keep reposting the same shit again and again?