Opened at number 6

>Opened at number 6
Is BLM a fad?

>Is BLM a fad?
No. BLM is a going to last forever, like Occupy Wallstreet and the Tea Party.

The entire nigro race is a fad. Opinions are just now beginning to go the other way. Given enough time and luck, our grandchildren might not ever have to meet one in their entire lives.

It's going to be ostracized like the KKK since they are pretty much pushing the same goals in their own way

ya

just like Occupy Wallstreet but dumber

America is 70% white.
Movie about a slave butchering white people.
Not doing well at the box office.
Wew lad.

>America is 70% white.

You're objectively wrong

Django Unchained made 4x as much money on its opening weekend.

SJWs hate the guy that made it now so they're not watching it and they're a big part of the intended audience.

And Django was a fictional movie. This is based on true events. That tends to bother people knowing this shit did really happen.

>america
>70% white

In your dreams bub.

Django had a-list stars and an a-list director.

I was about to pull out 12 Years a Slave but I saw they put it out in 9 theaters at first and gradually widened it.

Maybe Birth of a Nation should have done this.

I'm glad hollywood got a rapist director to film their negro oscarbait this year. The only downside is now I'll have to hear about #oscarsowhite for yet another year.

that movie Moonlight is going to get a lot of Oscar buzz.

>remaking Birth of a Nation
>make 2-hour movie

ridiculous.

No one cares about slavery movies anymore, ink using blacks. Only people that care are liberals pushing their bullshit agenda

This. I'd be surprised if it didn't at least win best picture. Probably best actor too.

Can you buy movie tickets with food stamps?

Can Europoors stop acting like they know anything about American culture? Most of your """countries""" could fit in my backyard (a backyard is an area of land not occupied by the home itself) Visit any state that isn't on the coastal borders and you'll start to think blacks, Mexicans and Asians are a myth. But whatever, keep living with your 8 family members in rooms above working kitchens and drying your clothes on power lines outside your window.

Inconvenient truth syndrome.

they're probably some of those "Southern Europeans and Irish and Welsh aren't white" fags.

You are 60%, to my 84%. Enjoy your niggers and your delusions, I guess.

77% with a population of about 400 mil.

>Nate Parker stated that he did not want Birth of a Nation to screen on Netflix or any online movie sites. He wanted it to get a wide audience in a cinema release
>Opens with $7.1 million
WEW I feel sorry for him.

I think the Netflix deal would have been better.

>Birth of a Nation box office: $7M
>Girl on the Train box office: $24.7M
Really makes you think

Holy shit is this movie really flopping? Is the racebait meme finally winding down?

The 'Murder your husband' genre always gets great viewership.

>In August, Deadline reported that Parker and Celestin were accused of raping a Pennsylvania State University classmate 17 years ago while she was unconscious. Parker stood trial and was acquitted, maintaining the sex was consensual. Celestin was initially convicted for sexual assault, but later received an appeal. The accuser committed suicide 12 years later.
This isn't such a good start for his directing career...

KEK people on the IMDB board are hilarious

Kek. Women.

Do most blacks even care about slavery movies anymore

I think Trump's popularity has shaken the nonsense out of a lot of white heads. They realise that their game of rioting and disorder will have consequences - that if disorder continues, it is within the capacity of white men to end it.

Why bother paying $15 for a movie ticket when you can just turn on the news and hear about evil white cops shooting black kids.

I think even the guiltiest white person is kind of over slave movies. Even for the most ardent SJW, it's hard to muster up too much sympathy over stuff from 200 years ago.

How about a black director makes a movie about how black people rounded up their ancestors and sold them into slavery because they were from a shittier tribe.

it was literally never big

you think normies watching this shit on their TV actually agree with blacks burning down their own cities? they groan and turn that shit off while the media tries to ram it down their throats. why do you think nfl ratings are tanking. the media can push that trash all they want but they cant control the free market response

So on your 10 person pig farm you call a country you have 2 black people and one blacked girl. Congratulations. Enjoy American TV shows from 2006 Eurotrash

>I think Trump's popularity has shaken the nonsense out of a lot of white heads.

You've gone full retard with that statement. The actions of BLM protesters attacking whites because a black cop shot an armed black man in a city with a black mayor, in a country with a black president may have more to do with it than "Trump's popularity".

>t. Jamal Lopez

Stay cucked America.

>BLM can still bitch about racism in a country with a black resident
>Feminists will thus still be bitching about sexism and the wage gap after 8 years of Hillary

Kill me now.

More like Death of a Nation

He could of actually had an audience if it was on Netflix. It would also hide the fact that nobody wants to see this movie because Netflix doesn't release their stats.

This movie appeals mostly to black people, unfortunately most blacks are in jail so they couldn't make it

Not an American, but the movement seems to be a meme. Everyone here just dismisses it as "hoodlums with nothing better to do". Asians hate niggers after all.

Black people are getting tired of BLM, too, user.

>some dindu assaults cop, gets shot
>BLM comes to your town and destroys your business
>get called an uncle tom coon if you don't like it

That opinion will never become mainstream so long as the media is on their side.

This is such good news to me

that opinion is already mainstream. just because the clinton shills on tv dont talk about it, doesnt mean the majority of people dont see whats really happening. if the media had any kind of power, trump wouldnt be tied with hillary

This. People say the uncle toms/ruckuses throw their own kind under a bus, but irony escapes them.

They condemn their own kind (or whites condemn the ones they defend) and thus throw the "uncles" under the bus. I've even seen someone call an asian guy an uncle chan for thinking a scene in Fargo (movie) was not racist. Which it indeed was not.