Would Wesley Crusher talk like "scum" when he's out with the lads?

Would Wesley Crusher talk like "scum" when he's out with the lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/0ikdgjsu
youtube.com/watch?v=drBXq9CnZUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is how real men talk.

Will is but a manchild.

and if Farage is asked what he thinks of Wheaton's comment, he'll just say "Who?"

>Farage
Who?

clyp.it/0ikdgjsu

he doesnt go "out with the lads". he beta orbits Felicia Camelface.

>tfw libs shoehorn sex, racemixing and cuckoldry into all forms of media 100% of the time
>an alpha male talks about pussy with his bros and the establishment loses its collective fucking mind

>I dont keep up with the news
>my opinion matters
pick one, pal.

>Republicans can't handle the bants either. Lol

Why are these babyfaced skinnyfat balding manchilds so angry?

>being a beta white-knight nu-male feminist
>1k likes
Social media was the biggest mistake.

its not bantz you shitstain

its cognitive dissonance

I thought liberals believed men perpetuated rape culture, so wouldn't they say this IS how men regularly talk?

>knowing who some irrelevant brit politician is

Cognitive dissonance is a requirement in any properly functioning society. It's the entire foundation of nationalism and selective ethics.

>Farage
>Irrelevant

Sometimes men talk like that.
But none of them do it in front of a camera for millions of people to see.

Wesley doesn't have any lads to go out with

Is there anything more grotesque and disgusting than a Nu-Male? The disgusting lack of a Jaw, the epic nerd memorabilia from China that they cake their houses, and themselves in. The pathetic "beards" they grow, the glasses, the balding. None of these men deserve life.

>hasn't even watched the fucking video

>tfw Farage has officially made an enemy of Wil Wheaton himself.

Holy shit, Nige better watch out, Wesley is coming for him!

>never been a member of parliament
>leader of a party smaller than the liberal democrats
>not irrelevant

>american bumpkin detected

Good thing he didn't do it in front of a camera then, aye?

>it's okay when *I* do it

Wil is so full of shit.

You forgot being pretty much the reason why Brexit is a thing.

he made the comments privately.

>he has never talked about bangin' chicks and grabbin' tits with his bros

sup perma-virgin

I can't get over how they ALL have the same sort of look. It's uncanny.

>BTFO globalism
>BTFO European jews
>BTFO corrupt politicians
>BTFO immigrants

What the fuck have you ever done?

>skinbag
>yfw Farage has got them so angry they start talking like an HK-47

>Farage is still relevant
Now that he's lost his UKIP chair and his anti-EU group is fizzling out, he's as good as irrelevant. The only people still remember his name is because he was a controversial figure in the last British election.

>not closeted xenophobia being the reason

It's not how guys talk. It's how people talk. Men and women both talk about sex and make jokes about sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=drBXq9CnZUI

>xenophobia

Hello, Russell.

The Ironic thing is, much like Tumblrwhores, Nu-Males attempt to look "different" and "not like the other guys" and in their attempts to do so they literally have developed a style that makes them look the fucking same.

They're all some form of

>Bearded
>Balding or Bald
>Skinnyfat or Fat
>Glasses or weak looking eyes.

>We already have museums for women, they are called malls
>I would've said "brothel" but I decided to keep it classy

This!

>lost
And what are you talking about? The effects of the movement he lead haven't even happened yet. His relevance hasn't worn out if Brexit is still happening.

his name will be remembered til the end of days

>leaked emails reveal Hillary being involved in all kinds of shady shit from war crimes to arming jihadi terrorist groups
>media is all over Trump because he told a raunchy joke to a friend over 10 years ago

You don't need to be a tinfoil hat wearing poltard to see something is not right here.

>someone who plays with toys, reads comic books, wears stupids sci fi shirts and literally has a show about board games thinks he knows what its like to be a man

All of them were bullied as kids and had overprotective moms, so they think MEN ARE ASSHOLES, WOMEN ARE WONDERFUL

The jew who wimped out when he saw Brexit would be chosen for real

Steve Kendall is a pussy destroyer. He doesnt need to talk. Chicks dig the way he reveres and champions women all over the world. Leave some of the ladies for the rest of us, Steve

Will Hillary make locker room talk illegal?

As childish at it may sound, I really do wish Trump will win because it would be the biggest "FUCK YOU" to the current American political climate. Obviously it won't make the whiny Wil Wheatons and such go away, look what happened with Brexit, but at least it would remind the far lefties that things can't always go by their way.

>Cred Forums poster claiming to know what being a man is either
Thanks for the laughs

If it does happen now, it's going to be a completely different group to the people who campaigned it in the first place. When Cameron stepped down a number of them were offered to become acting prime minister, but none of them took it. Add to that the fact they have absolutely 0 plans for how negotiations will go. They were pretty shit at planning, there's no way they're gonna be trusted to continue it any further.
Kek.

Every time I hear guys talking in a sexual way about women I will heed Steve's advice and stand up and say, "This is not acceptable. No decent man talks like this!!!"

Thank you Steve for Championing women

yes, you will be punished if proven guilty of using vulgar language in private

>If it does happen
dont keep up with the news do you?

this is probably only acceptable to do in university groups that aren't frats. any other place will get you shamed and ostracized for being a beta.

As long as it happens, then his movement was successful and it's already had an impact on global politics.

No matter what kind of mental gymnastics you engage in, he's far more relevant than any other British politician.

why do you always repost pol threads here

I hate that I fit into this stereotype, but I think The gamers did nothing wrong. Fucking journalists man,

You also don't need to be a political analyst to see that Hillary is toast.

>yfw Farage and Trump form Outer Heaven and recruit shitposters on Cred Forums and reddit to form their cyber mercenary core

Are there really people who, when with their closest friends and intimate ones, do not relinquish most social taboos in conversation? If you really self-censor, even in your own mind, for the tastes of people not present, you are not even living.

>that pic

Reminds me when Tim Schafer claimed all the women and minorities of GG are just sockpuppets.

>Star Trek =/= television
????

Article 50 hasn't been declared yet, its not 100%, its looking likely though.

Tell me off the top of your head who the first person to suggest the breakup of Yugoslavia was.

He might of been the first person to suggest it, but it was taken over and spearheaded by other politicians and groups. Now most british politicians want to distance themselves from him after he failed so spectacularly in the elections, he has no remaining political power.

Shut up, wesley.

>Article 50 hasn't been declared yet, its not 100%
May has literally stated it be begin before March and will not be decided on MP vote. If it didn't go through she would have to step down. Seriously, have you avoided the news this week?

Yugoslavia? Now that's irrelevant. And I still wouldn't call the guy who suggested the breakup of Yugoslavia "irrelevant" since even though nobody gives a shit about Yugoslavia, it did change shit.

Why they had to go with beards? I'm surrounded by these types and I postpone getting astigmatism glasses because I like my facial hair way too much to get rid of it and at the same time I don't want to get the full look.

>Why they had to go with beards
Because they're balding and also too lazy to shave. Being lazy and never exercising is encouraged by liberals

March is still 5 months away d00d. Legally its not a set thing until the Lisbon Treaty is enacted.

He's irrelevant now though isn't he. Since you can't tell me his name he's been forgotten. And so will Farage. He's just a little cog in a larger motion that the history books might recall.

Is he really such a huge faggot or is it just a misguided attempt in virtue signaling?

What's the difference?

why do so many people on Cred Forums comment about men's jaws? is everyone on Cred Forums square-jawed or something?

i actually have a pretty fine jaw myself, but i thought i was superior to most of you

now i'm starting to worry

That does not meant they are irrelevant. I'm honored that you think the memory is the defining characteristic for what makes someone a relevant political figure though.

And by your own post, Farage is still relevant and you are just trying to argue that some time in the future he might end up being irrelevant. That's what's called "moving the goalposts".

What are you even on? What I consider "relevant" is their influence, political standing and ability to make changes in the future. Farage's done all he can do, UKIPs done, and his relationship with most other politicians is strained.

He was relevant 2 years ago.

Numale faggots getting BTFO

Definitely an aylium.

If you've never engaged in banter that would derail a political campaign then you're not truly male.

>afraid of the word pussy
>raises another man's children

LOL

>i pathologize dissent because different opinions are scary

>Wesley
>having lads to go out with

this just doesn't add up

Lmao

came to post this

how do people like him convince themselves there is any weight to a phrase like "fuckheel"

Numales never bantered with the lads so they never learned how real men actually talk

When betas like Will get uppity it's just so comedic.

Do you guys remember when that one socially awkward silent kid in your class got really mad and snapped or tried to act tough out of the blue?

When comes back from the Academy he's chad as fuck. It's straight up implied in dialogue he's fucked around something shocking. So yes.

The last time Wesley went out with the mates, his squad member died.

I know you like to pretend that you're little corner of the world is important, but there's a reason you guys had to break up with the EU to make the news and yet everyone knows who the U.S. presidential candidates are.

>SHART SHART SHART SHART SHART

it hides acne

>expecting someone to be insulted by the fact that some retards make fools of themselves in their country

sad

>SHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

>Trump apologized
What a cuck