Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, what is the consensus about this man as a major TV personality in England and a benefactor, philantropist? Controversial man? Yes, but everyone is "innocent until proven guilty".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wake up at the hospital bed
>see this
what do?

Run so fast your legs appear to spin and make that bongo sound from Scooby-Doo.

fit as a butcher's dog

Literally the nearest thing to a super villian. he said it himself "theres no such thing as the perfect crime unless people know it took place" everyone finding out after his death was all part of the plan.

Best English showman ever, with the sole exception maybe of John Oliver.

Dude sounded above all incredibly gross

WALNUTS
A
L
N
U
T
S

How was he a villain? What crime took place? Who is this guy?

Christmas dinner with the Queen on several occasions.

Are the entire Royal family nonces? Or at least, nonce enablers?

Are u joking? If not ur in for one hell of a treat. Sir Jimmy Savile OBE

I watched When Louis met... years ago before I even knew who he was (non-bong here) and he creeped the fuck out of me.
I can't understand how anyone would let their kids be around this guy?

He was the host of the biggest most popular tv show of the time. Jim'll fix it. It was a prime time Saturday evening tv show which was all about him makin kids dreams come true. Him and kids go hand in hand as it were

What did he actually do?

I know he "abused" but was it intercourse or fondling?

Everything including fucking corpses and making jewellery out of the glass eyes of his victims and wearing this jewellery on live tv....like i said earlier Super Villian

OP is being ironic but this whole thing is very suspicious.

The man was never charged with a crime during his lifetime. Never. Not even once.

Suddenly, after his death he's defamed as a pedophile by numerous media and political outlets that encourage pedophilia and general sexual license 24/7.

He probably pissed off powerful Jews.

Most of the above applies to Cosby. Never convicted. Allegations delayed for decades, suspiciously so. He spoke out against niggerism and the Jews didn't like it.

Yeah but corpse fucking is a victim less crime and the eye thing is just funny.

Did he actually do any sexual abuse to kids and if so what?

Surely if he was that beyond the pale someone would have reported it.

>le jews! xD

>media and political outlets that encourage pedophilia
Who and what?

Why the fuck do you keep asking for specific details like we are gonna know. All we know is he was a creepy fucker who raised Millions and millions ans millions of pounds to build hospitals which helped alot of people his "payment" for his charity work was for the beneficiaries of this cash to turn a blind eye every once in a while when i decided to rape some jailbait.

This is Ian Watkins from the welsh rock band "A Lost Prophet". He is currently in jail for fucking a baby. This was widely reported in the newspapers.

Jimmy Saville lived a lifetime of good deeds. After his death he now has the title of "Worst peado ever" without ever spending a day in court. There also seems to be a lack of specific charges against him.

Why are you so angry? Did he touch you?

Tradgey now fuck off

>"Grab them by the pussy"

What did he mean by this? Was it a reference to small cats?

Did nothing wrong

Mandatory viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU

Yeah but he's Welsh, it's not like anyone expected anything.

>Did he actually do any sexual abuse to kids and if so what?
Yes. Look it up you gipping lizard

lol'd

is
This thing didn't

want
one we
the

to
happen

No one will have the guts to do a biopic.

Guy was raping paralyzed kids and fucking corpses left and right. It's clear.

the BBC

That ain't Ian?