Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3L84dZpck4
youtube.com/watch?v=zyHb_HQG9YY
youtu.be/l-8hl0KZQJw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476069257472.webm
vaughnlive.tv/lmshows_mwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who was better Steve or Jefferson?

4 touchdowns in a single game for Polk High!

steve

torrent fucking where

Jefferson

steve was more a foil
jefferson was more an ally

so depends on what type of story you're looking for

Steve by far.

Jefferson was just a shitty go-along-with-any-joke jovial dipshit. He had no consistent characterization. He was just there to make Marcy look better after the writing skewed so badly towards showing her as the competent justified always-right better-than-you.

Steve brought the right amount of asshole sleaze to that better-than-you attitude they had as their neighbours. The Bundy's resented them and their success, but still related to them as people on relatively equal footing. Steve & Marcy were funnier because of that.

Why didn't Peggy cheat Al?

Who would she cheat him with?
Or rather, who'd help her?

Peggy liked fantasy more than reality. She knew if she tried another man she'd just get disappointed in the same way as she was with Al. Besides do you know how much effort it would take to get divorced and set up another life? Peggy is lazy.

More importantly: why didn't Al hatefuck that semen daemon every day of the week?

How about this one?

Why didnt Peggy sex with Bud. I'm sure Al wouldn't care much.

>tfw you hear the changed theme song on the dvd

yeah, Peggy was hot af

Did Al ever have sex with Peggy during the show?

JEEFFERSON MASTER RACE

Show was pleb as fuck and only knuckle dragging dumbasses think its great. You also listen to morning radio and vote for trump. Stupid fucks.

Al was only attracted to Peg when she was working, which was basically never.

Non-American here, are 4 touchdowns in a game really that impressive?

Not in highschool. It was Al's one big accomplishment in life though so don't try and take it from him.

Where can I get pants like Al wears?

Does motorcycle engine count?

How can you be so cruel?

faaaaaap

hard for me to get in the mood to watch the episode when i hear it desu

>Steve & Marcy were funnier because of that.
Yes, but once she married Jefferson her name became Marcy Darcy. That in itself it kinda funny.

UNF

They were a thing of great beauty.

show turned into a cartoon after season 4

Jefferson was a CIA super spy

No. Al's life is just so shit that that's literally his proudest achievement

>Not posting the gif or webm version.

It was heavily implied that she did in a few later episodes.

iirc sometimes she would literally drag his ass upstairs

Rip

I don't think it was so much that he enjoyed her working. What turned him on was that she was a submissive house wife for once. Like in that episode where she fell and lost her memory. She became a caring housewife who took care of him and in turn he started to care for her.

In very first episodes Al was the one intiating it.

>Peggy liked fantasy more than reality. She knew if she tried another man she'd just get disappointed in the same way as she was with Al.

you now remember that one episode where peggy was going out with that one gay dude, while his "wife" started hanging out with al and being his housewife

although at the end of the episode peggy pretty much says it was all about KNOWING she could have gotten that guy if she wanted...

"he's a homo, peg" - al bundy

>it's an "al discovers that homos are pretty cool guys" episode!

>I know that feel bro.

bundy bounce is better

More like
>Al discovers homos are just women but actually submissive
Unless it was a lesbian then
>Al and Jefferson discover Marcy is hot when she's a brunette dyke

>gif

>he didn't understand it as a clever deconstruction of Sitcom tropes

FUCKING THIS

That theme song redux is SHIT. Fucking SHIT.

huh? too much detail IMO cuz both of those episodes = "al discovers that homos are pretty cool" episodes.

In one joke one time kind of way.

Jefferson was the first guy that made realize that men can be attractive. I wondered how Marcy was ever good enough for him since I was like 10 or something.

Jesus.

They changed it back to the original on the rereleased Mill Creek DVDs but still fucked up by ruining the end credits bits the show occasionally did.

That was the 1st time I was exposed to homosexuality. Never knew gay men existed until I saw that episode as a little kid. Kinda surprised that Fox depicted Al as being cool with gays.

Yes. One episode had him go for like a night and a day with her.

gay is sin

moar like gay is win amirightguise

The Sony release changed the song after season 3 to save money.

The show is now be re-released on dvd by Mills Creek.

Mills Creek has restored the original song to all seasons.

Down said of the Mills Creek release is that they used the audio track of the song from season 2 which causes audio sync issues. It's most noticeable when they logo hits the screen and makes that clanking sound.

Sony wanted around $45 for each season. Mills Creek gives you two seasons for only $10 , BUT they stuff more episodes onto each disc by compressing each episode. This causes the episodes to look a little more pixelated than the Sony release.
They also stack 5 discs on top of each other. If your not careful while taking them out you might snap one in half.

Now this part is very important if you're a MWC fan. The Sony release of season 4 was heavily edited because they used the edited syndicated versions. So you might wanna pick up season 4 from Mills Creek for this reason.

One of the best episodes "It's a bundyfull life" was hit the worst. They edited out an extremely sexy Kelly scene where she comes down the steps wearing close to nothing.

He's a list of the edits

>now be
Meant to say *now being

>Down said
Meant to say *side.

hue

I love her hair metal groupie late 80s style god damn whats wrong with me

Nothing. Let's make big cums for her to use as hair gel

Dat moment when you realize Peg was always the hotter one.

never happened

Steve and Marcy had a funnier dynamic. Jefferson never felt like he reached his real potential.

But it will.

It is for a fullback

Seriously, goddamn.

God, I wish shows like these were still made.

nice

pure kino

wtf is this shit

Wait, so, you tellin me that the original release was heavily edited? I never knew.

Albeit I have the german boxset, so I suppose it's different.

Absolute best television

youtube.com/watch?v=a3L84dZpck4

Did Peggy peg Al?

It was so dumb that it can still be enjoyed to this date.
Even the overused fat jokes were so much that it just became funny because of the excessive laughter and dumbness surrounding it.

I can hear the woos and cheers

would you lick that up Cred Forums?

>Look, I'm a kitten with a whip...Meeaww

More movies with older guys and young girls?

Ted Bundy

>whats wrong with me
>I love her hair metal groupie late 80s style
nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=zyHb_HQG9YY

> Faustino trying so hard not to stare

Wasn't she 14 during this episode?

Yes, the original Sony dvd release that replaces the original theme song is heavily edited. I have some Webm of the sexy Kelly scene that was edited out of the second part of "It's a Bundyful Life" , but it has sound so Cred Forums wont let me post it.

I took these screencaps of the the deleted scene from an old early 90s VHS copy I had of it un-edited. If you own the Sony version of season four you don't get to see this scene.

And, yes she bounce all the way down the steps.

Ok good.
>ywn take Kelly to a Winger concert
>cheap beer drunk
>sloppy head in the backseat of a Camaro

Fuck I think this might have been my first boner. This is about the time I started jerkin off.

>tfw my hair is starting to thin in the exact same pattern as Al Bundy's

Will this prevent me from being full JUST?

is jiggling your underage tits in front of your dad and brother considered american comedy?

I saw Lost in Space in an actual theater.

The moment Lacey Chabert came into frame wearing that skintight leather suit was the moment I hit puberty.

do grown men really find 14 year old girls attractive?

steve got away from the nuthouse, so he was better.

It was in the 90s. Truly a magical time to be alive.

>VROOM VROOM!! WHIRR WHIRR!!!!

you now know why she joined a bike gang in california.

> he asks on Cred Forums

>They edited out an extremely sexy Kelly scene where she comes down the steps wearing close to nothing.
WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS

literally my first boner

jfc

You'll have to ask a grown man

You won't find any on Cred Forums

>milla jovovich
14 year olds are best year olds

why would they delete this whole section? what is wrong with studios?

I don't know? do you?

80s and 90s were the fucking best.

fucking political correct bullshit fucked everything up. it gave rise to sjw's.

They had whole routines and angles that ere deemed to sexy by her mother, so they cut them out or didn't film it.

pure kino

>tfw no Kelly gf

RIP in peace

When i was working the night shift to get through school i remember this show as the only thing keeping me sane on my 4am lunch

used to love watching her on this show.

You can tell she's a natural blonde.

Best episodes to watch for a newbie to the series?

Oh Aaaaaaaaaaaaal, Oprah said that pegging your man can spice things up up the bedroom.

we have girls wearing yoga pants now (which is excellent) but when is bare midriff coming back in full force?

both of those styles combined would be incredibly sexy. especially the short shirts were their its are the only thing propping the shirt up and you get that hint of underboob.

Remember 'age' is simply how many times the earth has revolved around the sun since you've been alive. It has nothing to do with your or anyone else's sexuality. It is essentially irrelevant.

HNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHHFH

Ha! Look at this guy trying to convince people that children aren't innocent.
Mister, the brain isn't even fully developed then.
How'd ya expect them to take a full dicking too?

kill yourself.

Why are you baiting so hard?

he wasn't baiting, he was stating fact.

othrewise no one would have even watched married with children. its only the pedo hysteria these days that people won't admit a teenager is hot. and act like they aren't having sex and having children. Tv uses teens being sexy as shocking these days. before it was the norm.

or like this idiot
>How'd ya expect them to take a full dicking too?
they take a dicking pretty well. even give birth to babies which are much bigger than a dick.

I know I took the bait. whatever. more pics.

Sure some of the older teenagers are hot, but I really do no think it is in good moral, as a man, to take advantage of their lack of experience and imaturity.
The fact that some are having sex with girls down to the age of 12 doesn't make it ok.

Stop arguing shit and post more young Kelly.

>doesn't make it ok
maybe not ok, but understandable with some girls who look and act much older.

I never knew Milla was 14 in the show until an user told just now. really thought she was 17 or 18 since she was playing opposite christina applegate, and older on the show.

I mean seriously, look at pic related.

forgot pic

He is a BJJ black belt.

dammit , let it be the 80's again. please!

>being happy is a sin
What shithole did you live in?

youtu.be/l-8hl0KZQJw

Sauce.

"find attractive" and "take advantage" are two entirely different concepts. The referenced post expressed shock/disbelief at the "finding attractive". Absurdity.

God, I wish they would have done a second season.

wish I could tell you. learned about this years ago.

I know, user. I know.

You have only two options as far as I know. Hunt down a VHS copy of "It's a Bundyful life" released by Sony in the early 90s or get the Mills Creek version of Season four which comes with season three for about $10

They didn't delete it exactly. It aired with no edits during it's first run on FOX. They just cut it out of the versions they send out to different network tv stations to air in syndication.
Why?
Because the shorter the show is the more tv ads the station can run during the show. Cut a 25min episode down to 22mins, and you can stuff more McDonalds ads during that half hour.

The sad part is that Sony claims they couldn't find the masters when they were putting season four together on dvd (aka they got lazy, and didn't wanna be bothered to look for them) so when they released that season on dvd in the mid 2000s they grabbed the readily available edited syndicated versions of the episodes which were only intended for tv rerun airings. They than cut the the original theme song from it to save money, slapped a $45 price tag on it, and called it a day.

So if I buy the ep from Amazon is also edited?

If you are talking about the amazon streaming version I wouldn't know. I have no idea which version Sony sent amazon, Netflix or Hulu for streaming. Odds are if the original theme song has been changed than you are watching the edited version.
You can however buy this dvd which is what I did.
>image very related.
It has season three and season four that includes all the edited scenes. Last time I cheeked it sold for around $10 which isn't bad considering you're getting two season.
Do note that they stack multiple discs on top of each other. They also stuffed more episodes on each disc on that version which makes it less shape looking then the Sony released, but it's your best option to view season four un-edited as far as I know.

The run time says 25 minutes for the second ep. Anyway this set is from Mill Creek Entertainment so I guess is also unidentified. Might as well get the whole thing.

>I have some Webm of the sexy Kelly scene that was edited out of the second part of "It's a Bundyful Life" , but it has sound so Cred Forums wont let me post it.
post it in /wsg/ and link it here dummy

Yeah, I've seen this in stores. It's mind blowingly cheap considering that Sony originally priced each season at around $45.

The Mills Creek version has also restored the original theme song, but for some reason they used the audio from season two on every season going forward which causes an audio sync issue from season four onward. Basically the noise the logo makes at the start of the song as the logo hits the screen is delayed for about 4 seconds since the logo comes it at different points during each season.

Favorite Al lines?

Got this error message.

>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 4 MB

I'll try editing the edited scene down.

>It's only cheating, if you get caught.

>A man is a man all his life, but a woman is only sexy until she becomes your wife.

pls do.

This isn't the full scene. The full scene runs a little over a min, but I had to cut it down to 38 seconds in order to post it. Sorry for the shitty picture quality. It's from an old early 90s VHS copy which gives the scene a green tint look to it. The Mill Creek version has correct colors though, and sharper picture quality.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1476069257472.webm

meh, kinda disappointed. The bundy bounce and the tube top she wears in like the second season (she's still jailbait) on an episode called earth angel is waaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Since the entire history of fucking mankind you retard

I'd give a lot of money to see Ed bottom. Prime years and current era Ed.

I grew up with that old vhs tape so when I see her coming down the steps in that outfit I'm in heaven. Like I said earlier in the thread getting the un-edited Mills Creek version is for hardcore fans who don't want to watch a butchered version of season four. That hot Kelly scene wasn't all that was cut from that season.
I posted a list of all the season four edits here...

Al Bundy Shoe Dick is my favorite episode

I've never seen this scene

perhaps in fifteen or so years, someone will make an ironic hipster satire that is so close to the original we can pretend it's the real thing.

He can't perform

> Owl

fuck, i remember that episode. when they tied her to the chain-link fence to keep her from wandering about the stage and standing in front of the band.

truly a magical time to be alive.

Much like Al I never thought of her sexually growing up. Kelly on the other hand.

"Woops!, Sorry Al, that's you're daughter."

>Bud, don't try to understand women. Women understand women... and they hate each other.

>baiting this hard

heres a (you) any way try hard

this is the episode I was talking about.

It's a classic. Someone really should make high quality webms of the best Kelly. I'd try, but this site clams that all my webm have sound which they don't. Even when I mute the audio, and disable audio option on my recorder while recording.

use the right webm maker breh. Webm for retards I think it's called.

Goddamn that redhead was stacked.

vaughnlive.tv/lmshows_mwc