Who else is skipping Rogue One? Looks like generic trash to me

Who else is skipping Rogue One? Looks like generic trash to me.

Sleep tight, N4-PR.

But yeah, I'm not sure what you mean.
Disney's taking the fact that they're making white noise Star Wars movies as a point of pride.
This hasn't been a mystery, even before TFA came out.

looks better than TFA

I'll watch it just to shitpost on Cred Forums about dem plotholes. Nothing about the trailers intrigues me, another dude stronk femhero and her racially diverse stereotype sidekicks

Im going to give it this one chance and hope Edwards was allowed to do something a little different.

If it just ends up being another Marvel movie in space like TFA then im done with Disney branded Star Wars.

I'm skipping it too. Idk if i'll watch it at some point down the line but i know i won't regret not having seen it in theater

proly watch the first episode to see how bad it is.

Its just generic capeshit with a star wars veneer. Lucas may have gone too far in a few places but at least he tried to put some soul into it

No interest in seeing it

The concept could have been interesting and made for a unique Star Wars movie but it's Gareth Edwards directing so yes, it will be boring forgettable garbage with unlikable characters and a few nice set pieces.

Sleep tight N4-PR.

Sleep tight, N4-PR

Star Wars is overrated garbage.
I'm sure Cred Forums will be divided on this movie if the public hates it.

I bet they have to blow up a mini death star to get the plans to the big one at the end.

Sleep tight, N4-PR.

Fuck Disney. I used to love Star Wars. I liked Rey but that's about it. That and the seen with Finn wielding the lightsaber getting his ass kicked by a stormtrooper. I have no interest in some side story movie. If they're gonna be doing big screen side movies then make it about Boba Fett or shit even a C3PO/R2D2 adventure when they're on their own.

>Sleep tight enfourer
What did they mean by this?

>Gareth Edwards
I feel like this asshole is making deliberately boring shit. How do you make a Godzilla movie boring?

N4PR idiot.

Napper cuz he's taking a nap.

The movie can go fuck itself for the sole reason of making Kyle Katarn non-canon.

Sleep tight N4-PR

Wasn't Mads MIkkelsen cast as a good guy? That alone makes the movie dead on arrival in my opinion.

Sleep tight N4-PR

Sleep tight N4-PR

I pirated TFA months after it came out, I'll probably do the same with this one

I'm glad they put a red circle around him because I would have never of seen that stormtrooper there.

>hurr durr disney said this fictional character isn't real anymore

you fucking canon dick suckers are so weird. none of it is real, just enjoy your bloody games or books or whatever. If it really matters that much to you that disney said it's not canon, you need to have a good think about your priorities.

Sleep tight, N4-PR.

I can't believe how cheap the original stormtroopers look in Disney Wars. Pretty sure I've seen more believable looking cosplays.

Sure, because you can't spare an evening to spend some times with friends, watching multi-million dollars worth of scifantasy spectacle, where at worst you'll end up talkign SW on the drive/ride home and have some social time. All for the price of a coffee and a bagel.

I'm going to have a blast, even if the film ends up being underwhelming. And i say this as someone not sold by the trailers.

Sleep tight N4-PR

N4-PR slept first.

It's Star Wars for normies. No wipes, no pretentions of kino, no bad dialogue.

Not going to see it, but I'm sure it'll make bank.

Imagine being N4-PR in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jyn Erso, you fuckin' fine, all rebellious with your tight body and horrific gungan monster face. I would totally have blaster shootout with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is nap for another 16 years on his favourite bench. Like seriously imagine having to be N4-PR and not only sit in that bench while Felicity Jones flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable CGI barely concealing her rat-like teeth and ragged hair, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that coreography. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her rebellious attitude as everyone on empire tells her she's STILL GOT IT REBEL SCUM and DAMN, JYN ERSO FLIES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her Huttish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been sleeping on nothing but a healthy diet of Star Destroyers and AT-ATs and later alleged spinning victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sandhuts in Naboo. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her shitstained tunic as she kills your friend and quips suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "Rebellious (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with jedi trainers in the previous months. And then the emperor calls for another assault, and you know you could kill every single person in the death star before Vader could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking N4-PR. You're not going to lose your future sleepy times over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

That's nice, Bobby. Fell for your shilling last year. Most of us have decades of theater going under our belts. It lost its luster. Which is why less people overall are seeing movies. Hey, word of advice: don't take a girl to the movies on your first date, but if you do make sure it's R rated. You have a few more years until you'll need to worry about that I'm sure.

Sleep tight N4-PR

i will begrudgingly send you 5 keks, just for the effort you put into your meme.

All the new stuff like new Stormtroopers and spaceships in a movie that takes place at most a week before Star Wars 1977 is stupid. Will not watch this cash grab prequel.

Sleep tight, N4-PR

Cred Forums is still going to cuck themselves into watching it anyway despite hating it

fuck you OP

WAKE UP N4-PR....WAKE UP

Absolutely skipping. It's going to pander to the capeshit audience. That ain't what I signed up for.

Why? We got Star Wars out of our sytems last year. Even got an updated Darth Vader 12 months before Rogue Shit.

looks worse than tfa and tfa was shit

kek

>Cred Forums
>watching things we shitpost about
Are you 'avin a Shropshire wiggle, m8?

a few corroborating posts and webms will be all anyone needs to shout down anyone who says it's good.

Didn't watch TFA, but, I will be watching this because I like Ben Mendelsohn and this will most likely be his only big role before doing smaller films again. No prob supporting him.

I'm not expecting too much though; didn't they say they wanted to reshoot because it was too dark (thought I saw that).

underated

Disney will oversaturate the Star Wars market and kill their own goose

Not me. I've been looking forward to a "no Force" Star Wars movie for a long time, so I'm pretty well hyped for this one.

While I'd like to believe that, it's not stopped capeshit.

Sleep tight N4-PR

Over 39 big laffs

Ger knees look like nobbly boobs

N4PPED

Sleep tight N4-PR

Sleep tight N4-PR

Her bra isn't fit right.
She needs to go up a cup, you can literally see the boob crammed in there.

Sleep tight, N4-PR

Sleep tight N4-PR.

Sleep tight, N4-PR

Sleep tight N4-PR

>DAMN, JYN ERSO FLIES LIKE *THAT*??

i'm dying

Sleep tight N4-PR