Robert DeNiro would like to punch Donald Trump in the face

Robert DeNiro would like to punch Donald Trump in the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFpFDyKeqyA

Meanwhile, sensitive Joss Whedon puts Stanley Tucci, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Keegan-Michael Key, and Robert Downey Jr in a video telling you who to vote for:
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Why are all these Hollywood types trying to influence American voters? I'm not American so I don't know. Do they do this for every election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8y1e-z1JA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck these people. I'm not voting in this election call me what you want.

They're self-absorbed and think they know what's best for the little people

is he acting?

DeNiro is a midget irl, and Trump's like 6'3". Does he think he's tough because he plays tough guy characters for pretend? Old geezer would get the shit stomped out of him.

remember this? every four years you hear the same shit from these people. Where are these commercials when it's time to elect senators or local politicians?

youtube.com/watch?v=d8y1e-z1JA0

>Robert "i need attention" DeNiro
>Robert "i used to be in movies" DeNiro
>Robert "i once got an oscar" DeNiro
>Robert "Vaccinations cause autism" DeNiro

I think like half of Cred Forums would want to punch Trump too, and I mean the part that'll vote for him.

Hollywood actors are literally the epitome of the phrase "living in a bubble". Of course these people are going to be so far left they don't know what's right anymore, all because they "want to help people". They think they really are "helping people" by just voting as left as they can. Actors/actresses are worst of the worst when it comes to involving themselves in politics. They are in no way representative of the American people and yet they want to act like some paragon of humanity.

They've always been involved in politics because every 4 years it's the "popular" thing to do amoung their circles. This year it's the worst because already this is election is high profile (read: fucking crazy) and that mixed with the rise of social media they can throw their hat in the ring and start a wildfire.

Now that I think of it, I can name very few Republican actors/actresses...and no I don't mean Ron "I AM A MAN!BACON! GUNS!" Swanson, I mean casual Republicans who don't use their political views as a catalyst for attention.

>this is the best acting deniro has done in decades

>Hollywood faggots, leftists, dikes, and Jews shilling for the party of faggots, leftists, dikes, and Jews

Thanks to streaming, Hollywood is slowly fading away, and soon actors will be equated with the degenerate gypsy scum they truly are...

>Robert "Vaccinations cause autism" DeNiro

If you're not American then stop being so obsessed with them. Worry about your irrelevant country.

Jesus why does this guy sound like a fucking child.

>that last sentence
what the fuck? way to contradict yourself, buffoon

You sound like a big, big, tremendous faggot!

>I'm going to take off my bra under my shirt
LMAO I'M A WOMAN

>Do they do this for every election?

Yeah pretty much every time a presidential election comes up all the Hollywood actors come out saying why you should vote for who they think should be president. Which is hilarious when you consider for the next four years you have to listen to them complain about how miserable they are which makes you wonder why anyone would vote for anything they want, presidential or not.

Because fuck you, Hillary's a cunt, I'm afraid of everything, and Trump will crush the PC libtards.
Just saved you hours of responses

They say what their jew masters tell them to say. People who idolise actors are fucking retards.

anyone who need a celebrity to tell them to vote should not be voting.

You forgot the part where you're a faggot.

It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't ALL Democrats. Hollywood cares about diverse skin colour, not opinions.

Because they're part of the elite, they are all NWO shills and they don't give a shit about common people.

trade and immigration policies do not effect them. They live in gated communities and can move anywhere in the world

Watch out Trump, the star of dirty grandpa wants to punch you in the face

That doesn't make sense. I wouldn't want to punch Trump. This will be the first time I'm voting for someone I actually like instead of voting against someone I hate. I think this country needs Trump

>Hollywood cares about diverse skin colour

Which is funny when 80% of big time hollywood actors are white. Why don't we just ax them and get black actors to see how much they love diversity?

Stop making the same thread over and over

Get the fuck back to Cred Forums

>triggered

I think the people making the same threads over and over again are the ones who are triggered here.

sup tumblr

1.3/10, made me reply

Nice reddit pic did you find it on /lgbt/?

oh you

lol classic reddit

upvoted

>can't even stop upvoting on the 4chinz
Thanks for the bump reddit

>tips fedora internally
good post, my fine sir

reddit?

I don't know much about american politics or economica, but isn't it better for rich people that Republicans are in charge?

get a private chat room already.

That's because you're even dumber than Cred Forums, who at least have the good sense to realize what a fuck-up he'd be and that they only like him to the extent that they hate Hillary more.

reddit

LEAVE US ALONE

you FUCKING DORK

And they're right. Trump is an unqualified idiot who has has has filed for corporate bankruptcy four times, just because he inherited a business and can sell buildings, it doesn't mean he knows a single thing about being head of state. All the poor, uneducated dunderheads believing in Trump probably will be the ones to suffer more if he gets elected

>implying Rober De Niro gives a flying fuck
>implying he isn't in "fuck it, i starred in a bunch of amazing movies already, i can do whatever the fuck i want" mode

Bumping for discussion.

I've never understood that at all, chances are they might just vote for them, this is just some virtue signalling.

lmao based DeNiro

Are you really naive enough to believe Trump is here for us little guys?

Bumping for discussion.

It's possible for people to care about their country.

What's the good/bad about Trump and Hilary?

>Trump promising things that will help the working-class

>Hillary promising things that will hurt them

>And they're right.

And yet you shits can never actually back up your shit.
Keep sucking that celebrity dick though.

cuck

>Robert DeNiro would like to punch Donald Trump in the face.

How brave!

I wonder how many celebrities have said the same thing about Hillary.

>I'm not American
then shut the fuck up and go to whatever board they have in your country, we're not here to explain everything that seems unusual to you

Another desperate faggot looking for a career boost by pandering to those pulling the strings, nothing new.

That bait is for another board,pal
>>

I love how Democrats claim that the rich are ruining us and that they are all about the poor, and then justify their opinions because they are shared by rich people who have never done a real day of work in their life.

>FUCKING 1%ERS RUINING THIS COUNTRY
>RICH 1%ER ROBERT DENIRO IS SHILLING MY AGENDA, THAT MAKES ME CORRECT

>And they're right.

Can you please explain how Hillary "open borders, H1B abuse all the way" Clinton is going to help working-class people like me?

He makes it sound like the vaccines have gamma radiation and turn people into mutants.

If you don't vote you can't complain.

JUST

cuck pls, the system we have for voting is beyond broken and outdated