Tfw not allowed to enjoy Taxi Driver anymore because Cred Forums and Cred Forums would make fun of me for supporting a...

>tfw not allowed to enjoy Taxi Driver anymore because Cred Forums and Cred Forums would make fun of me for supporting a cuck

It is of immense importance that I learn the name of the Asian woman in your pic.

kill yourself

haha

Ching Ching Ping Pong Half-Hime

Liberal CTR reddit Robert Deniro IDF detected. Cant Stump The Trump, go raise your half black niglings

Epic satire, my bro. Aren't you ever a little worried that you're so good at imitating those Cred Forums shitlords that other anons won't be able to appreciate your skill because they don't even realize you're just Voltair'ing their asses?

Who is this semen demon?

Is this a new CTR boilerplate copypasta you get issued by your supervisors? Or am I replying to Cuckbert Cuckniro himself?

$0.05 have been deposited in your We The Pizza account

I like Taxi Driver and I like Trump. Fight me you little bitches.

*fights*

>shitlords

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO. ROBERT DENIRO HAS BEEN OUTCAST AND IS A CONFIRMED KEK NU-MALE.

>tfw you're a literal tmz tier plebeian who considers an actor's beliefs and personal life before watching or liking a movie
fuck tom cruise he's crazy am I rite
ecksdee

>liking cucks

Tom Cruise tends to pick shit movies to appear in though.

Tom Cruise hasn't spoken ill of the God-Emperor yet. It's only verboten if the actor/crew involved has spoken publicly about NOT wanting to Make America Great Again.

Days of Thunder though

This

>replying to yourself
Classic CTR nu male move

>YOU TALKIN' TO ME AND MY WIFE'S SONS?

ree cucks

De Niro is a fucking cuck now

What the fuck was he thinking?

gross

DeNiro a cuck

i guess he was thinking im not gonna buy into ring wing racist propaganda and im gonna meet people and decide for myself what kinda person im gonna be. maybe he was thinking if the color of my skin is the only thing i have to be proud of i must be a pathetic piece of shit. he mustve been thinking trump is obviously a self important scumbag who doesnt give a shit about anyone but himself and anyone voting for him is a full blown retard. cant say i disagree with him.

What a cuck

Sounds like something a cuck would think alright.

>not allowed to

I think we have a much bigger problem, user: you ARE a cuck.

>not enjoying a movie because some faceless retard on Cred Forums or Cred Forums will call you a meaningless buzzword

kill yourself

Taxi Driver is a great movie that Robert DeNero didn't make but just starred in???

The fuck is wrong with you? I watched The Deer Hunter this morning and I always will enjoy it.

Deniro should have retired honestly, Connery knew and Clint had the foresight to direct.

Pachino is a shame too.

wtf

>supporting the career of someone who is diametrically opposed to MAGA

neck yourselves lads

What the fuck did you say about me?

n-nothing Mrs. Pacino xir