twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUN

first for based Dick Tremayne

DUN DUUUUUN

HOT DAMN, THAT PIE IS GOOD!

Audrey best girl.

I've always liked Donna better. Audrey looks like a cocky bitch

>tfw Ben Horne will never be your dad

Season 2 Audrey when she starts wearing all those fancy suits gets my dick all hot and bothered

>Donna

Ugly whore that caused more trouble than helped. Audrey's one action contributed more than all of Donna and Jame's stupid plans.

Are you still seeing this... Dick?

donna is simply stunning, freckles have never complimented someones face so well

Audrey's cockyness and aloof persona is just a mask to hide her vulnerability.

>Shelly
>Audrey
>Donna
>Josie
>Laura/Maddie
>Norma
>Annie
>Lucy

Has any other show had so many qts?

Lynch surely has a thing for qts.

>.JPG.jpg

>Audrey
>Donna

plebeians

youtube.com/watch?v=i7d0Lm_31BE

listening to this while drinking a nice cup of hot coffee and having a slice of apple pie

Yeah boyyyy

PUT THE GUN DOWN JOSIE

PUT IT DOOOWN!

What was his motivation behind his deeds

He totally isn't bitter about being a dwarf!

haha what the fuck

This show has been making me want to get back into drinking coffee even though I can only do it with cream and sugar like a pussy.

The time he throws up his coffee made me doubt everything he says though. Was it just an act, to get along and avoid obstruction?

I think she just made a shitty cup of coffee, usually comfy small forested towns (like in Washington, Wisconsin and Montana) usually have great pie and coffee everywhere.
Fuck now I wanna go back to Wisconsin.

I wouldn't know, I'm not an American. But that was just an assumption that could be true, but he would have to try very hard for it. After all he wants to buy a place in Twin Peaks at some point. The man is based.

reviewbrah sr.

Oh shit now it hits me

Just finished watching The Missing Pieces. Extended scene with based Bowie was great and spoopy. Weird that they had an extended ending to the show all this time and only released it a couple years ago as part of Missing Pieces.

>not cherry pie

nice digits though

>The Missing Pieces
The scene with the nurse stealing the ring and the implications to the mythos really made me think.

change coffee to tea and literally me every saturday morning

>When Donna goes full slut in the movie but forgets and starts acting like on in the series.
>When Laura gets fucked by her dad
Wasn't it because the coffee was hot? Or it could be like in the movie where the first agent is served coffee and spit it out saying "We need to wake up".

She made me realize what type of girl i like. Her type.