What's the worst line from the prequels?

NO
NO
NO
YOU WILL DIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5zbgvE0Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=HdvSXq7UGGE
youtube.com/watch?v=zbFZx13BuEk&ab_channel=DorkyEragon2
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5m7ycTaOzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate sand....

I..I can't tell if the sand line could have been delivered better by someone else or if Hayden was the problem

but also he played a similar kinda fall-from-grace scumbag in Shattered Glass and he was pretty good in that

MEESA YOUSA WHOOSA BOOSA

"Da CIA teenk he so smartay. He teenk dat Bane so beeg."

What did he mean by this?

This is a really nitpicky one but
>It saved the ship, and our lives.
from TPM always bothered me.

It's so redundant.

>My Allegiance is to the Republic,
>TO DEMOCRACY!

really really needed to be "Justice"

ARE YOU AN ANGEL?

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

DON'T LET HIM KILL MEEE

ARRRRRRRGGGGGH

Why the fuck does he have a wookiepedia article? He only has a couple of seconds screentime.

>You look beautiful
>It's only because I'm so in love with you
>No, no... It's because *I'm* so in love with you!
>So love has blinded you?

The delivery is so terrible.

>So Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™ this really is.

uhh.. really Lucas

>there's always a bigger fish

Like what's the point of that line? Yes, a bigger fish ate the fish that was chasing them, but why bother to draw attention to it?

>They must be dead by now. Destroy what's left of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5zbgvE0Cc

best and worst at the same time

>just like how palpatine was the bigger fish to everything else...

why didn't QuiGon just flat out tell Obiwan what was going on? Was he a Sith? What was his angle? Lucas is a master storyteller...

There was no father. I carried him, I gave birth, I raised him. I can’t explain what happened.

The "HE'S THE TRAITOR AHHHHH" but was worse, Sheev's cheesy moments were acceptable tbqh.

Not really a line of dialogue, but the emperor's face when he's battling Mace window is hilariously bad.

It was symbolic of how Jinn and the council think Maul is the main threat, but in actuality it was Sheev who's been pulling the strings all along. Hence, Sheev is the bigger fish. Notice how the fish that gets eaten is red like Maul.

Then why wasn't Jinn able to sense that the emperor was pulling the strings?

this right here.
it was one of the worst dialogues I've seen in any movie.

maybe if anakin had more charisma and said it half jokingly it would've sounded better.

>Heh, well i grew up on a desert planet so I really hate sand.

but he's dead serious. why the fuck does padme drawn to him anyway, he's a complete turd

I bypassed the compressor!

"jedi game's too fake, real niggas lay low"

what were they thinking

I'M A PERSON.

Something something something breakdown

> #
>maybe if anakin had more charisma and said it half jokingly it would've sounded better.
>>Heh, well i grew up on a desert planet so I really hate sand.
>but he's dead serious. why the fuck does padme drawn to him anyway, he's a complete turd

He DID deliver it better. There are takes where Hayden delivers it like Anakin is just bullshitting and he's more interesting in Padme's skin. The sand thing is just a line

But George insisted it be delivered with 100% conviction

>worst lines
>Sheev

palps is literally the only character who can say any dumb fucking thing and make it fun

>NOOOOOOO!
>I hate sand.
>I am so in love with you.
>Now THIS is podracing!
>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!
>Sith lords are our specialty.
>I killed them all...the WOMEN....and the CHILDREN
>Anakin killed younglings?!

need I go on

"Believe me, I wish I could just wish away my feelings, but I can't."

This line is objectively the worst line in all of Star Wars.

>I hate sand.

It's "I don't like sand."

>I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Oh wait you mean said the prequels.

Medicloriwhatsits

There was important shit going on in the moment

A backpack bought at Target used on set. Ridiculous.

>I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SITH IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING SENATE

This gets my vote.

>[HATE SAND]

>from my point of view the jedi are evil

it's not even that bad, but the way he delivers it is what makes it so awful

What video game is this?

Why? They weren't fighting over some vague concept of "justice". They were fighting over the Republic - a democracy - and the Empire - a dictatorship.

God, that shit is so trash. Delivered so nonchalantly too.

because yelling out DEMOCRACY like that sounds corny as fuck, user.

Obiwan is a Jedi. they answer to a higher calling than the state. Warriors of Justice and Peace and all that shit.

Ironically it seems like the Jedi are the ones who deal more in absolutes than the Sith

>Will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your accusations?

and

>Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you.

>only a sith deals in absolutes
The irony of that line alone

/thread

Do you have a link to said takes? I keep seing people talk about behind the scenes footage of Hayden pulling off his lines but I've never seen any myself. I'm really curious about it as I don't think Hayden is entirely to blame here

gotta chime in on the midichloroformians, that shit was really stupid

It's treason, then.

compressah*

Its from attack of the clones the cartoon

>nooo. HEEE is the TRAITOOOOR aaaaaaaahhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=HdvSXq7UGGE

Reminder: Terrance Stamp only signed onto his role in TPM because he thought he'd be working with Natalie Portman (whom he fancied in Leon The Professional).

Reminder: Terrance Stamp never got to act in scenes with Natalie. Instead, he acted at a cross on a green screen wall.

Reminder: Terrance Stamp wanted to quit working on TPM after just three days, but was told by his manager that George Lucas gives his actors a special gift when the movie is finished. Stamp went to his trailer to find that the special gift that Lucas left him was actually a children's stencil set of TPM.

>Army or not, you must realize, you are doomed!
>Oh, I don't think so HRMPH AUUGHHH

The line would have had much more impact if Obi-Wan and Anakin had political discussions throughout the prequels. You know maybe some banter back and forth about how the Republic fighting an unnecessary war is dumb and Anakin goes all, "well it could be better if it was ran like the Jedi temple where the master has all the power" and Obi-Wan can say, "be careful absolute power corrupts, we're not supposed to upset the balance here" You know give them some depth and better chances to show they were friends who challenged each other's intellect.

A communications disruption can mean only one thing.

>You look beautiful
>It's only because I'm so in love with you
>No, no... It's because *I'm* so in love with you!
>So love has blinded you?

Just imagine Han and Leia delivering these lines. It's instantly better because they would have kissed and laughed with these lines instead of acting like 5th graders in their first play

It's a believable thing someone would say bit it's indeed shit dialogue

Oh god that first one

Younglings.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

'I wish I could just wish away my feelings'

>implying he wasnt GOAT in the podracing game

It's treason then

Any dialogue between Anakin and Padme, that fucker was way too creepy and beta.

>Sith lords are our specialty.
This was said by Obi-wan. And he's right from a certain point of view.

>I don't think she liked me watching her

youtube.com/watch?v=zbFZx13BuEk&ab_channel=DorkyEragon2

Invasion

But that;s the whole point.Showing how flawed the Jedi are. And it was a good statement

'UAHHHHHHIIIHATECHU!givemysonthislightsaberAHHHHHHH'

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5m7ycTaOzY

This is absolutely the worst lines ever said.

Obiwan is a compuslive liar. His allegiance was to his religion, the jedi order. Sheev was the result of the republic and democracy.

>It's over Anakin, I have the high ground

>Kill her. Then we'll have pizza and margarita shooters. Go on, Obi Wan. Kill her. Do it. Do it.

Did you have a stroke?

Yep. That's it. This dialogue is the floor. To get lower than this, you have to invent your own language that's based around belches, farts, raspberries, and eagle screeches.

I thought that happened to Peter Serafanowicz, did Lucas shit on both of them?

this, the lack of self-awareness from Lucas on this one is actually impressive

except Lucas unironically though the Jedi were right, there's no intentional irony there, just idiocy

What even the fuck was that slow zoom on their eyes?

There was something wrong about it I just can't describe. The timing was off or something, I don't know.