What does Cred Forums think of this guy?

What does Cred Forums think of this guy?

They get too triggered by his political opinions to actually discuss any of his videos. Basically SJWs.

Bump!

sucks

dogs

Dog fucking degenerate

More like triggered by his absolute degeneracy

Bump.

"political view"
so progressive!

I worded it that way since there's no evidence he has had sexual relations with animals.

So if that makes him innocent clearly you also disagree with it so there is no point arguing

Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCock.ORG) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Thank God you arrived. You improve every YMS thread.

It would be an improvment if Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSucksMyCock.ORG) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality, stopped raping Fido!

I like his videos but I think far less of him now knowing he has mental problems regarding sex with animals.

>Your daily dose of YMS screencaps! Come here for your daily dose!

I got you covered, senpai.

Fucking dogs isnt a political view.

>he fucks animals
>still makes more money than you

How much does he make, out of interest?

Wew lad, here's some dubs for you

nice

Doge Romancer...wait no, i mean doge rapist.

He's alright, I think far less of him knowing that he didn't understand The Guest.

How did he not understand the Guest? I got it and I like Marvel movies

What's all this dog-fucking discussion about? I see this guy's videos in my recommended section a lot, but I've only seen a couple of them.

He didn't realise the movie was not taking itself seriously. It was sad.

Tell me

Why does he fuck the dog?

If he pulls out from the dog, will he die?

Here is what I dislike about him:

1. It shouldn't take you a month to review a fucking movie. Stop making it seem like its harder than it is.

2. >Muh edgy views

3. Most monotone voice ever

4. Shills his shit tier gaming channel

5. Shills his shit tier music

6. Faggot that needs a haircut.

7. Dog fucking furry

8. Just a general all around cancer.

He made a post defending dog fucking and now every thread is filled with shit posters and people being unable to actually talk about the topic at hand

It would be extremely "consentful"

what else is there to discuss lmao

his taste is shit and he fucks dogs

What the fuck is this image implying that the Lego Movie is not goat?

I think the idea is that he promotes himself as a "serious" film reviewer, yet he gave such a high rating to a "children's" movie

Don't forget that he splits his reviews up so he can make more money

Just replace all hookers in a plinkett review with dogs, any film analysis with misinformed commentary, and all the comedy with reaction images and you'll get a standard YMS review