archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/FPF2HXP-jdk_Y9oWPdx_Dg/
zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=-dGfI1MVzuc
needleberlin.com/2015/01/12/how-to-get-into-berghain-and-why-not-to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The Black Madonna

What he do

Why?

Because gay people are just like you or me and need acceptance but if you film one of their night clubs you are evil for some reason.

Berghain is one of the most exclusive clubs and probably the most famous one. A lot of people are attracted to this sense of exclusivity and the club owners won't like inside footage in mainstream television.

Filmed a bit outside a gay nightclub for his Berlin episode. Nobody knows even what he said or did in the bit, but they're pissed at him regardless. Episode doesn't air until December.

the media needs to be destroyed.

>hey we're totally normal people don't mind us
>Oh my god don't go near any of our exclusive zones where gays can be gays!

What are they trying to hide? It's almost like they're worried or something!

Berghain isn't a gay nightclub anymore you kissless virgin

Germany once again proving it has no sense of humor.
gay Germans must be insufferable.

Outed a few queers no doubt

Based user!

>parades? how about they keep that shit to themselves
>privacy? What are they trying to hide....

No way to win with you people

This.

It's Germany and it's full of Muslims now so fag bars need to be on the DL so they don't get attacked

>dumb americans believe berghain is gay
ok

wtf I love Conan now

Just kidding. I've always loved the funny irishman.

based

>berghain
>a gay club
kys (know your stuff)

>Nobody knows even what he said or did in the bit, but they're pissed at him regardless.
Yep, that sounds about right.

*tips*

The Black Madonna is the Lena Dunham of house music

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/FPF2HXP-jdk_Y9oWPdx_Dg/

OP, why?

>faggots
>making a big fucking deal over absolutely fucking nothing

Wow, what a shock. Totally out of character for them.

>gay man goes to gay nightclub

What's the big deal?

>and people are not happy

oh the horror

it would be better if gays would just not exist, but you had to stop us when we tried to fix that.

Yeah stop criticising their right to walk around naked with erections in front of kids and wearing feather boas while sucking big black dildos.

shutup

>What are they trying to hide?

Probably shit like this.

zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/part_1_full/index.php

>cool post user. tell me more.

Berghain isn't a gay nightclub, pardner

The best is when he went to Finland and saw that apartment with the name Fagula, and then he just kept screaming FAGULA, FAGULA GET OUT HERE, FAGULA

very efficient tho

oy can't have the goyim see them like the hypersexual deviants they really are

jesus he's doing the EXACT same dance as in his Simpsons appearances

I posted the first one

I think hes reposting it because it hit the bump limit fairly quickly

It was Fagerstrom

[hey man poz my ass up muffled in the distance]

>I posted the first one
No I did

Are actual gay germans pissed about it or just straight SJWs from different countries?

>The Black Madonna

Being a victim is a virtue now so anything that might show you in a negative light or just make fun of you, like a harmless bit for late night televison, is reported like a hate crime.

stop stealing my posts

Did he hold a gun to the club owner's head and force his way in? Did he sneak in hidden cameras? Did the patrons not know that Conan Obrien was there and with cameras? What's the fucking issue?

WTF is wrong with san francisco?

You copied my screenshot file name exactly

fuck off ya creep

All me

hola Cred Forums

Good.

>that is private for a good reason.

Hmm. I wonder what they're trying to hide.

>someone wasted time making this

wew

>implying americans give a shit about a german nightclub

>someone wasted time bringing laughter to his Cred Forumsros

what a dickhead, right?

Did anyone else read this as "Conan got a a Slurpy Blowjob while abusing the faggot staff and slapping the fuccboi waiters on the ass while forcing his female staff to wear burhkas at a gay nightclub where anal sex was going on in the background"?

Because I didn't, and don't give a fuck.

>this literally years old joke is still funny, r-right guys?

Gay user here, I understand how some people may not want it publically known that they are gay (Personal issues and whatnot), but Conan didn't really do anything wrong. I mean, Adam Sandler (for Conan's show in a bit) walked up to a gay bar, responded confused to two gay men and filmed inside. Even that's not that bad, but It's technically more content...? Anyways, my jist is that some gays arn't cool with this, but some gay's arn't cool in general.

>Gay user here
hey reddit

Truly these people are just like us, and I should be exposing my children to them.

t. ive never been to berghain man

>some gays dont want to be ousted.

So they dont sign a release and thier shit is obscured when on the air. The fact this is an issue is retarded.

>gay germans
It's fine, under shariah law the club will be gone very soon.

>berghain
>gay nightclub
*triggered*
Mate, that's a legendary Berlin techno club.

Just be sure to pre-stretch your child before attending, we had some very unfortunate accidents last year because of careless parenting.

You don't have children. You're a kissless-handheldless virgin.
Deal with it

You sure showed him, homo.

thanks gaybro

But Berghain ain't a gay club why you guys keep calling it gay

youtube.com/watch?v=-dGfI1MVzuc

its a techno club, idiots.
but besides berghain there is at least one other location in that building were sexpartys take place.

Have you read up on berghain?
It's basically an edgy try-hard club, that wants to keep its image of being a rough, anything-goes nightclub, a secret den of hedonism and depravity.

Media attention ruins that image, just makes it another tourist attraction.

needleberlin.com/2015/01/12/how-to-get-into-berghain-and-why-not-to/

Pussy generation

hes a big guy

its called lab

yes, there's the sex club lab.oratory

Berghain isn't a gay club. It's more like a 'anything goes' club which is internationally famous by now. One of the prime principles of it is that you're not allowed to take pictures inside. Good club if you know when to go there and it's not only filled with idiotic tourists.

>Liberals push for bigger and bigger LGBT/Islam inclusiveness without realizing the two communities cannot co-exist
>tfw you've just given up on the whole mess and are set to watch the bloodbath unfold

This happened fucking ages ago.

Berghain isn't a gay nightclub lmao

Any never been in Berghain man in?

As if Conan didn't have to get the owners permission to film in a private club. Are you dumb?

because muslims will come and kill them?

He never went inside numb nuts

>all of this is because of some fat white man who pretends to be a woman and calls himself "the black Madonna" bitching about harassment of gays at a club that isn't even a gay club

retard

read up on berghain

>a space that is private for a good reason
Anyone can go to a gay bar. I had a friend who used to live next to a gay bar when he lived in a different state. Him and his friends who are all straight (except one was bi) went there all the time because the drinks were way cheaper than everywhere else.

Straight guys go to gay clubs to fuck straight women who like you cos you are open enough to go to a gay club.

What was he wrong about? Berghain isn't a gay club

We need him now more than ever

> (OP)
>Berghain isn't a gay nightclub lmao

And laboratory is a straight sex club frequented by hot chicks

Goddamn kids

based as well

Wasn't this month's ago? Why is Cred Forums always triggered?

Because the person who was bitching about Conan (person mentioned in OP picture) doing his bit outside of it was calling it a gay club.

From what I can find, she had since deleted her post about it, likely since people probably pointed out to her that it isn't gay.

here we post old news all the time so it seems "sjw propaganda machine" is at work everywhere you go 247

>TFW they were filming some documentary or show at a gay night bar I went to
>Ironically hardly any of these gay bars are actually gay on the inside
>MFW I kept making smug faces at the camera when I was in an area where the camera was pointing at
Someday I might now what they were filming but who knows.

great idea. next pink disco is mine.

Are you sure those are women?

dont mess up my fantasies.

>comedian makes crude jokes
>don't need to know what he's joking about to know
>getting pissed off at his intentionally offensive humor

Are comedians gonna get outlawed at this rate?

dungeon orgies, pozzing, and pedophile rings

berghain isnt a gay club, a fuckton of fags go there because berlin is overflowing with homos

doing comedy about a gay club in 2016?

is he insane

you obviously can only do comedy about CIS white males!

Good, do what they did to the Christians. Offend them even harder next time. Keep pushing.

>People are offended

That's a pretty rare occurrence in CURRENT YEAR, I have to say.

I wonder if anyone made their offense known to the public via a platform like twitter or facebook, and if anyone showed their solidarity with the offendee by clicking a thumbs up or heart icon on their browser of choice.

>Elitist homosexuals digitally spitting on the unwashed masses

I'm offended tbqh

Breddy Islamaphobic brah.

The only reason homosexuals get attacked by Muslims is because of Straight White Old Men And Christianity And The NRA.

God I just want to punch "insert conservative here" right in his face.

You were obviously never there. Just because they don't exclude gays doesnt means its a gay club or gay Supportive.

Fagerholm.

>we're here, we're queer get used to it!
>REEEEEE get out of my safe space shitlord!

If you faggots and demorats could just get your shit straight that would be just great.

>people
Literally who?

Gays tend to get upset when you publicly point out a lot of the degenerate behavior in their community, despite how they privately boast about it. Many of the gay people I am friends with will tell me about the most vile shit they do at gay clubs, how much unprotected, anonymous sex they have , how so many of them were introduced into the lifestyle at a young age by older men, but don't even think of bringing that shit up in public, or they will deny it and flip out.

Are gay people EVER happy? Seriously, they just go looking to be offended about everything.

Liberals really deserve most of the bad shit that ought to happen to them. I'll feel bad about the loss of life in senseless violence but yet there's a lesson hopefully that will one day be learned.