Dude I'm like a super smart black guy who goes to ivy league schools but also is down with my peeps and woke af bruh...

Dude I'm like a super smart black guy who goes to ivy league schools but also is down with my peeps and woke af bruh also fuck white ppl

you mad, white boy?

haha nice assessment haha

IQ130 max

pretty good but not elite tier like myself

>fuck white ppl
>his fan base is mostly 16-22 year old white people

what did he mean by this?

Filipinos and pacific islanders LOVE Gambino.

>nyu
>ivy

lmao

When did he ever day fuck white people

fuck off kike

Will Glover ever top his niggerfaggot golden years?

How many ivy league schools has he gone to?

He made an all black show excluding white writers

He's a blatant black supremacist

What's the deal with SE asians and RnB music eh? lol

>ever day fuck white people
decent hook

yeah, you mad

>getting this buttblasted that a majority of your audience is white college kids
What the fuck did he expect? His biggest role was on a Dan Harmon show.

He has a Japanese Director on there as well. Shut the fuck up

>a dude can only write/act one thing to appeal to one group of people his whole career or he's a fraud

wew

dong lover is alright

Hey it's me here guys, Donald Glover a.k.a. Childish Gambino (I got this name from an online name generator, remember?).

Sometimes, people on the internet will impersonate me on anonymous message boards, and totally misinterpret my voice and work.

Did I mention that they're all white? Yeah, fuck white people. That is entirely all I am about, and it literally shows in everything I have ever created.

They are niggers with a squint

Donald Glover is an example of how far mediocrity in every endeavor can take you when you have the right look.

>one token jap

WOW SUCH DIVERSITY

He didn't allow the biggest ethnic group in his country to be a part of the tv show

Imagine if I flew over to africa and made a completely white show with now blacks involved whatsoever

I'd be raycis but he does it and its a HUGE success

Fucking racist bitch

Holy shit. What's up, Donald?? I love your work especially Camp. Thanks for doing all you've done to support the black community. Black lives matter! One question, though, why are you an atheist? Why do you reject the vibrancy of the black church? Holler back.

is he bitter about starring in that show? i think he is.

No, he's an example of American's obsession with black people.

If you're black in america you can become famous and successful just by being black.

Another example is leslie jones

It wouldn't be racist, it would be shit because your ideas suck

wtf I hate white people now

>super smart
>black guy
>goes to ivy league school
pick any one

So many people on this board are fucking tools
All anyone does is bitch about SJWs and forced diversity ruining anything
Then, as soon as you have a show like this you bitch because there aren't enough white people. Atlanta is a showed based around hip hop culture and the Atlanta metropolitan area is like 75% black
This adaptation is pretty spot on desu senpai

>Cred Forumstards are this out of touch with reality

Pray tell, do you know any black people irl? and out of those you do know, how many got famous?

>dude, you're just as bad as SJWs
>dude alt-right
>wake up sheeple

wtf I hate america now

this

>Atlanta metropolitan area is like 75% black
that's only because all the white people were sick of living with niggers and moved out

I don't know any famous people you idiot

How is that in any way a refutation of the point?

>dude toast is heated bread
>WELL JAM GOES ON TOAST

your point has no relevance whatsoever.