Whats the dumbest fucking thing to ever happen in this show?

Whats the dumbest fucking thing to ever happen in this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNzgDgdmRK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm not even sure where to start...so many dumb things to choose from

All I cared about while slogging through that shitty last season was seeing glen or whoever get their head beat in. Not only did I not get to see it happen to glen, it didn't happen to anyone. They used it for a cheap cliffhanger to get rating for their next shit season a year away and I felt cheated, angry, and I will not be falling for their garbage again this year. Never watching again, not gonna waste my time feeling terrible being let down week after week with this crap ever again.

everything after season 1 episode 2

The dumpster, this show gets pretty dumb but NOTHING tops the dumpster.

A zombie apocalypse

Sofia and all the fucking time it took them to find her.

You never see anyone poop or pee, or hardly eat anything. Also just standing in place in a forest or something where a zombo is obviously lurking around the tree. When a character gets a bunch of monolog time they're going to die. Where do they get ammunition?

Guvernor hunting Andrea scene.

>You never see anyone poop or pee
They're in Pee Pee Pants City now, there's gotta be at least a little peeing going on there, right?

If they kill Glen, it will be the most stupid event ever. My gripe about it is the whole world knew or could find out who negan kills in the comic. If kirkman decides to kill Glen in the show via negans bat, how can I not think kirkman's a moron? It would seem he's ok with mass censorship of fan websites and leaks just to push a predictable outcome as a cliffhanger.

I say he kills Maggie, and Glen leads the hilltop. The only problem is it's not believable he would sit back as Maggie got beat to death. I think the rumors about Abe and Glen are true. Though in the teaser trailer, the blood on the ground in front of Rick makes you think. Did negan drag Glen in front or closer to Rick? Or was Maggie beat?

Its Abe and then Glen, Its confirmed now

Season 2
>Shane cuts his hand and rubs the open wound on a rusty bus wall
>Walker licks the blood and gets it's slobber all over it
>Shane cuts again and rubs the open wound right where it licked

Season 3
>Rick losing his shit in general

Season 4
>Two hippies somehow made it 2 fucking years into the apocalypse
>Deer is attracted to gunshots

Season 5
>Beth stabs a police woman with pubic hair scissors in the shoulder to make herself a martyr so Noah can go with the group
>Noah gets Tyreese killed and dies anyway

Season 6
>Glenn's dead
>jk lol

Oh, another one for season 6,
>Walker with machete inside it
>Rick grapples it, cuts his hand on walker blood infected machete
>Never mentioned

stupides shit I've ever seen in a tv show was glenn in that dumpster

I still gon't get it

Beth should never have died because she was aryan as fuck

fantasizing about raping beth was the only reason i continued to watch the show

then they killed her and i lost interest

The well zombie in S2 was the dumbest shit ever. Were they seriously planning to drink that water after a rotting corpse has been in it for days?

Something from seasons 1-3

This.

>not gonna waste my time feeling terrible being let down week after week
>letting a show effect your life like that
lmao holy shit what a pleb

if you're not familiar with the comics, it's gonna become a whole lot stupider fast

from this point on it's basically the 24/7 negan shitshow featuring pet-tigers, karate-hobos, jamaican-kings, and a lot of boring town vs town warfare.

Big black guy effortlessly king konging a whole hoard outside the train station in that shack.

the negan arc was the last straw for me. i dropped it as soon as it ended because it was so bad. the only good scene in that entire arc is the glenn bat scene in the beginning. the show already ruined that so...yea.

same here

i checked back in to see if something interested happened after, but it's just them vs yet another fucking group of people

honestly, i know kirkman can milk this thing forever, but that comic needs a goddamn resolution and end

>no season 2 well zombie episode

you can do better than that

The artstyle in the comic is absolutely fucking ugly

The only good thing about it is that it spawned the tv show

playing the first episode

kirkman is such a hack. he has followed one formula throughout the entire series. i don't know why people still read those pieces of shit. it's the same shit over and over again, the only thing that changes is the groups/societies keep getting bigger and bigger.

i dropped this after about 3 seasons. should i continue watching?

S5 and 6 are better than 3 and 4

season 2 was by far the worst season, so many retarded moments, but the well scene takes the cake:
>"that zombie has been bleeding and shitting in the water for god knows how long, let's get it out so that we can make the water safe to drink! how will we get it out? tie a rope around the asian kid and lower him within arm's reach of it!"

season 2 was full of nonsense like andrea shooting daryl
Andrea was terrible and im glad shes dead

Glenn gently sliding a knife into a sleeping man's forehead.

All the magical melee fighting that requires no physical strength.

Michonne's fucking arrogant attitude.

Daryl.

NO I MEAN IT! DARYL IS A FUCKING INBREED DRUGGIE.

The fact that no one ever talks about the fact that Woodbury would have been fine if not for Rick, he's responsible for all those deaths.

Daryl's face off after the booze grab.

Merle's death, having 2 characters redeem themselves would be too much right?! He died because he said Spear chuchker and google, let's be honest.

Shane's death, he was brutal but did the right thing, a better leader than Rick.

If you're talking straight up retarded it's either the Well walker or the fact that Rick and Carl just assume Judith is dead despite no baby bones or flesh during the prison escape.

Best moment of the recent series was Daryl getting shot. 10/10 would watch that again.

There are a lot of retarded moments that we're just expected to forget, from T-dog pissing blood on the highway but being masked by a desiccated corpse; to all of the flick of a wrist kills, anyone with any self-respect cringes at this show. I mean it.

most recent season had the uhaul full of food going into the lake which was goddamn hilarious

For me it's the constant over use of ammo. Ammo is supposed to be scarce and valuable and yet you constantly see them just spraying ammo like crazy instead of taking measured headshots.

>walk into room
>dont shut door behind you

So if I just wore hockey gear all the time I would be pretty much invincible in TWD universe right? Why does no one do this?

Who was more annoying Cred Forums?

Andrea or Lori?

Andrea was worse for me, at least Lori had a decent death scene.

Lori by a country mile, though I am still annoyed how they ruined Andrea's character compared to the comics.

you could wear a fuckin suit made out of duct tape and you'd be fine, at least against the zombies

Lori crashing her car

>End of the world scenario
>woman driving
>no humans
>no traffic
>still ends up flipping her car

LEL

>crawls out unscatched
couldn't for the life of me work out what the writers were trying to achieve

Season 4 finale when the dude manages to get a sword and accidentally slit the architect's throat trying to get at Rick. Or else when the last black guy died to a single zombie because he was too busy staring at some pictures.

Holy fuckin shit it was even a perfectly straight road, I can't understand why the writers don't give a single shit but they clearly don't and never have.

stopped watching for a while, did s6 this past week. What bothers me every time there is a settlement or scenario with zombies in general is the lack of consistency.

20 zombies in one scene is no big deal, 20 in another means several extras die. They could have daily squads taking out local zombies wandering about, even that huge hoard easily. A fucking spike on a chain and lean over the wall, or stab them through cracks like at the prison.
Among a million other things.

Every scene involving Michonne makes me want to die

>Shows streets of Atlanta in season 1 are pretty much okay, no scorch marks or anything, just filled with a bit of military equipment (separately, anyone dying to zombies when they're in a fucking tank is a major one)

>Shows flashback from the start of the outbreak in season 2, when they firebombed the whole fucking city

>youtube.com/watch?v=VNzgDgdmRK4
Still the single greatest thing to come from this show.

It looked like Carl was getting freaked out to see his dad go psycho but they never really did anything with that. Felt like wasted potential. But I agree the scene itself was great.

that blonde teen girl geting stabed in the hospital ark or how she died or w/e

>That scene.
God, those few moments where they go full Ricktator always make me come back to the show. I wish they allowed for it to happen just a little more often, because when they want to make him look like an absolutely twisted human being they can do it well. Even given how black and white the scenario is here (what with a man trying to rape his son) the fact that he knives the guy to death and you can hear him weeping and crying really helps sell a sadistic quality.

I wish they did more of that. The Group as a roaming band of slashers who hurt people who hurt them is generally when the show shines.

>effect
What a fucking moron

So, it's 100% confirmed both Glenn and Abe die, right?

If the comics are anything to go by those intense moments will be few and far between in the future. The closest thing that's left is Rick's coup against Negan. Besides that the intensity which is condensed into the Ricktator moments is all shifted towards Negan. As for Rick himself, there's a lot of action preceding the coup but it's not at all like him against the Claimers or Terminus or even the fucking cuck for that matter.

Like 95% confirmed.

Gotta be a red herring.

This

Shane.

I dunno theres so many dumb shit. but besides the ones mentioned itt I find this whole constant countryside setting with nothing but forests annoying as fuck. just look at ftwd or z-nation.. I mean at least they keep shit decently entertaining locationwise

>Eugene: "I can lead you to salvation"
>Everyone else: "seems legit"

When the raiders attack alexandria and carol disguises herself as one of them, with the W on her head and everything.

This is so fucking stupid because she is more likely to get shot by her own side. So fucjing stupid. And then she leads them to the armory even though she specifically said before she wants to keep them from finding the armory

I dropped this show s3 because its just shit

Been watching s6 since it hit netflix and im actually enjoying it

>gets completely taken apart and desperately grabs onto a typo as a rebuttal
kek

Everything about Carol is awful.