"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits. Jimmy should have been either disciplined or fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4fuHzC9aTik
futurism.com/what-is-the-highest-known-temperature-2/
youtu.be/I9NY6HSWBp0?t=5m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=m9ivb2NZHqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oSMtTS1Oh14
youtu.be/nws6lKnLpCw
youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hiring autists

I'm glad somebody made a thread about this particular episode, because there is a really shamefully retarded line at the end.

So the restaurant gains intelligence and turns evil right? And to "outsmart it" Jimmy sends it to the sun for some reason. Anyway, he says "I sent it to the hottest place in the Universe: the sun."

Jimmy, you're supposed to be a genius. The sun is not the hottest thing in the universe. Fucking lightning on earth is hotter than the surface of the sun. It really made me lose a lot of respect for the show.

autism

You don't ring it in if you're pocketing the money schlomo.

Why does Bruce Campbell have a unibrow?

funny how we can remember such silly things like this but not things that are actually important sometimes. Why are our brains like this?

>Fucking lightning on earth is hotter than the surface of the sun.
Nigger, you're fucking stupid.

The surface of the sun is not the hottest part of the sun.

Gran Autismo

Post yfw this episode

How do you guys remember anything from this show?
It was so unmemorable.

I know, that's why I specified the surface. The core is much hotter.

Either way, the point that the sun is not the hottest thing in the universe stands.

>fully CGI animation on TV

Why does it always, always, always look like shit?

Then why bring up lightning in the first place?

I was thinking the same. I remember something about an army of pants and thats it

It's a good illustration of how wrong he is. Like damn, not only is the sun NOT the hottest thing in the universe, but there's hotter shit right here on earth.

Framing the numbers to a level understandable by the typical person by referencing something they're familiar with

>maximum production speed
>minimum budget

>but there's hotter shit right here on earth.
BUT. THERE. ISN'T.

Literally, we just covered this in the previous post.
The surface of the sun is not the entire sun.

But seeing as the burger restaurant probably wouldn't make it past the surface, there's no reason to make a comparison with anything other than the surface temperature.

This.

youtu.be/4fuHzC9aTik

>Hey Jimbo! The sun is pretty hot and so is lightning. But neither can compare to the burning hot ovens of Auschwitz talked about in the myths of the Jews!

Damn I really don'the remember this part of the show...

So what, your solution is to have it get struck by lightning?

That's stupid. You're stupid.

Was he our guy?

No, my point is that he shouldn't have said the sun was the hottest thing in the universe. Your autism forced you to dig into the lightning thing I said after that.

Also, Jesus, this is a fucking cartoon about a boy genius. The episode ending with the restaurant getting struck by lightning through Jimmy manipulating the weather is just as plausible as the restaurant taking off and flying into the sun.

lmao@ing at ur lives

mods, screencap this thread

>saw cartoons like Jimmy Neutron and Dexter as a kid
>always wanted a secret lab
>have a perfectly good attic and garage to use

>grew up and never built a secret lab/workshop

This is the same thread on Cred Forums. Stop spamming your shit OP

But there is. The hottest thing that we know of (and have seen) is actually a lot closer than you might think. It’s right here on Earth at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC). When they smash gold particles together, for a split second the temperature reaches 7.2 trillion degrees Fahrenheit! That’s hotter than a supernova explosion.
futurism.com/what-is-the-highest-known-temperature-2/

>The surface of the sun is not the entire sun.

but it's the first place you hit when you're launched at the sun

the guy you're replying to is right, jimmy neutron should have electrocuted him instead

But buildings get struck by lightinging all the time.
PEOPLE get struck by lightning and survive.

How is lightning supposed to kill the super burger?

>How is lightning supposed to kill the super burger?

as the other guy said, a bolt of lightning is the hottest place in the universe

stupid

it's not too late for a druglab, nitrodubs user

ok cool! send it to lightning!

>"Heh heh jimbo, the jews did 9/11. Also, the holocaust was a lie"

What did jimmy's father mean by this?

>Jimmy should have been either disciplined or fired.
He got demoted to being janitor and mascot from what I remember

The point is that if you're writing a genius character, you shouldn't have him say things that are blatantly false.

is this the one where you turn into one of those aliens from that movie Invasion but instead of going to sleep and turning into aliens you turn when you drink some kind of milk?

And as usual the Cred Forums thread is a million times better.

Lightning isn't a place though, it's an occurrence.

While true, did this show go a bit too far in attempting to redpill children? Should it have been a bit gentler in delivering the message?

see

But he's still wrong.

"Let's go to lightning!"

What's that? You can't? Oh, because it's not a place! Unlike the sun.

I really don't know why Raimi keeps getting hired for these shows.

Look retard, he could have said "one of the hottest places in the universe" and it would have been fine. I don't have any problem with where he sent the restaurant, since the sun was clearly hot enough to do the trick. But he shouldn't state something that is factually untrue, which is what he did. It shows that the writers aren't smart enough to write for a genius character, or that they just don't give a fuck.

This episode just made me remember the sheer detail that Jimmy's dad makes the effort to get rid of his lab waste instead of him, even if it led to the sea monster

You're calling me a retard? You can't even grasp simple English. Lightning is not a place, the Sun is. You are wrong, get over it.

stop the discussion if sun or lightning is hotter. Jimbo was wrong anyway cause there are hotter stars than our sun, therefore the sun is not the hottest place in the universe

>Say Jimboree can you come here for a moment? I don't want you hanging out with that WHEEZER boy anymore. I know he's your little PAL, but that phlegmatic heeb is a BAD INFLUENCE on you. Not to mention an eyesore. Those inferior aszkanzi genes sure did a number on him, huh Jimmy-Jones?

jimmy neutron is still a boy genius, no matter how much you hate him

He literally said nothing of the sort you fucking autist

His point is that there are other PLACES in the universe that are hotter than the sun.

The sun is not at all one of the hottest places in the Universe though, that's like saying that cinnamon is one of the spiciest substances on earth, while yes, it shares a certain attribute, by no means does it come close to being one of the most extreme.

If Jimmy would have done his research or simply saying "Our solar system" instead of "The Universe", yes, he would have been correct.

He said Universe though. This immideately is including every star in existence, and the sun is by no means close to being "one of the hottest" stars.

Jimmy Neutron is a hack. Skeet should have fired him on the spot. Imagine trying to explain to your tax-attourney that you're missing a shitload of reciepts because some autist could do it in his head.

That's just bad business. So is sending that shit into the sun.

Should've sent it into lightning.

Then he should have said that instead of sounding like a retard.

Also, you don't know that. You can't go "Oh, well he meant this or that", it's just as retarded, he said what he said.

the autism in this thread is astounding

Its just basic context clues man, everyone not retarded understood it.

woah... really gets the ol' gears turning

>the one episode where Jimmy invents something that could save billions of lives, revolutionize the way the entire world works, and break our understanding of the universe, but he never uses it for any purpose bigger than his immediate situation.
oh wait, that's almost any episode.

I like you

Where's the other thread at senpai?

Yeah, Jimmy was being a Lazy shit as usual and not putting his pants away correctly even his Llama fucking friend Carl even tells him how to do it, but instead Jimmy wastes a shitload of time making a microchip to put into the his pants, so they would put themselves away. And then, the chip develops a mind and 1 pair of pants become sentient and somehow raise other pants to do it's bidding. I think that was the 1st episode, after the movie of course.

I Remeber that shit coz it was one of the few children shows that showed a girl no twerking pants, unlike most shows that would often show boys in their underwear

True but mushrooms are super risky to mess with (like a. muscaria) and weed gets old after making so many tinctures and extracts

>Till stopped working at work once, had to close for the day
>Mfw all the salty old fucks "Hurr these stupid kids back in my day we did it all with math they can't do it without a computer!"
Yeah let me just fuck up all our inventory and sales to serve you for one evening, and have to run around the store constantly because only I can open drawers with my supe keys without functional tills

you could grow your own tobacco plants, heated with solar panels soaking in the energy straight from the surface of the sun

>it's a cindy thinks the equator line is visible episode

>the episode where Jimmy and Cindy are stuck on an island and fall in love with each other
What a bunch of lies. Love doesn't exist

>this thread

That sounds aesthetic

>going full autism on a cartoon where the characters can literally breathe in space

MOON MOON MOON
SPOON SPOON SPOON
JUNE JUNE JUNE

>hey jimbo how's the production of that zyklon i ordered you?We'll make hitler proud!

I'm assuming OP stopped the episode right after this scene to make this thread.

Wrong, the first place you hit is the corona, which is actually hotter than the surface of the sun

Only thing I remember from that episode was him calling salt "Sodium Chloride" and being corrected that it's just salt.

This was one of my favorite episodes desu. I've always wanted to go to a real life automated futuristic McSpanky's where the restaurant can read my tastebuds and prepare whatever food I would find the most delicious.

HI IM PAUL

>implying it wasn't you who made the thread only so you could post le epin autistic response
Fuck off

really makes you think

Who here has fapped to Jimmy's mom? Guilty here

kek

Cred Forums is literally the worst board on this site

>not Cred Forums
>not Cred Forums
>not /mlp/
>not Cred Forums
>not Cred Forums
U wot m8?

Cred Forums are libcuck retards

>you can literally get banned for pointing out that there's only two genders

Agreed

Anyone that throws around "worst board" without the caveat "besides Cred Forums" is not someone to be taken seriously.

This is too true, try having fun there without getting banned for hurt feelings.

Cred Forums is a right wing hug box . Cred Forums and Cred Forums are different flavors of shit

how often do you go on Cred Forums?

of course

>McSpanky
>Skeet

I remember that too.
Fucking egghead, it's literally easier to say "salt".
You just don't go around and start calling thing by their cientific name

>when the New Kid tries to change the system and ends up launching your job into the sun

Is that Quentin Tarantino?

>mcspanky
>flurp

I always hated this show

>Jimmy said the sun is the hottest place in the universe
>which is false
that's the grievance, you fucking morons should learn to read

Feel old yet?

Jimmy is a fucking danger to society. Try proving me wrong.

Why was Jimmy allowed to fuck up the restaurant again?

This. Jimmy was an asshole.

that sodium chloride part as well
fucking hell jimmy, shut the fuck up and do your job

>cindy thinks the equator line is visible episode
>this is the second smartest kid at school

Which is why she said

>Fucking lightning on earth is hotter than the surface of the sun
>on earth

Learn to read asshole.

Sure most people forget Cred Forums is even a thing here until they cause some sort of shitstorm that affects all of us.

>forgetting the part where it actually is visible

The fact that lightning can be hotter than the surface of the sun doesn't make earth the hottest place in the universe though.

She was never arguing earth was the hottest place in the universe just that there are places hotter than the sun which Jimmy claimed was the hottest place in the universe.

Wrong. In the Jimmy Neutron universe the sun is indeed the hottest place in the universe. It's not parallel to our universe so not all of what's true in ours is true in theirs.

And lightning is not a place so we're back to the original argument

It's temporarily a place until it disappears. If you argue otherwise then there are no such thing as places because everything will turn into nothing eventually.

why are you just assuming that user's gender?

yeah but Cred Forums censors dissent by autists spamming and calling you a shill
Cred Forums is censroed by fagggot mods that ban you

Fuck off Cred Forums mods ban you too if you disagree that Trump is gonna be da bestest president evah praise kek XD under the pretense of trolling.

>Cred Forums is a right wing hug box

Said the faggot that has never been to Cred Forums.

Cred Forums routinely hosts lengthy threads discussing every possible aspect and perspective in politics.
The fact that YOURS got made fun of there doesn't make them an echo-chamber.

How often do you go to Cred Forums?

Mind your own fucking business you lying sack of SHIT!

This. I can't believe more people haven't brought this up. Their world doesn't work like ours. THEY BREATHE IN FUCKING SPACE. HOW CAN ANYONE ARGUE REAL SCIENCE IN THIS CONTEXT?

I'M LOOPY

Alright, so I know the CG has aged poorly and that the characters are basically deformed. I know this. But did anyone else think that, sometimes, there were some real qt's on the show? Particularly the one-off love interests.

underrated post

>people calling you names is "censoring" on the same level as being banned from the board by moderators

You make me fucking sick.

If you want to get really really technical, on the most objective level possible, /x/ is the worst board on the site because every other board's topic is about something that exists.

Anime exists.
Video games exist.
My Little Pony exists.
Politics exist.
Cartoons exist.
Television and film exist.
The paranormal does not exist.

You can hate other boards more than /x/ (I personally really enjoy /x/), but in terms of which one is the worst, keep in mind that /x/ is an entire board dedicated to something that doesn't exist.

Parents just don't understand, yo.

>this post

>this thread

That's kind of dumb. Aliums exist exactly like anime waifus exist, which is in stories made up by human minds. Just because the anime waifu has branding associated with it doesn't make it any more real. It's all just concepts of human imagination, which is very real.

The Clone Wars

youtu.be/I9NY6HSWBp0?t=5m55s

Watch from 5:55 to 8:44, you'll see who's really in the wrong.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how perfectly Jimmy/Cindy epitomised awkward childhood crushes?

But that was a lampshade-hanging joke, not a serious plot point

The stuff he did for The Simpsons was worse desu.
>NIGGER! A FUCKING NIGGER! MY WIFE FUCKED A FUCKING NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! SHE SHAT OUT A NIGGER! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! FUCKING NIGGERS! CARL YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU FUCKED MY WIFE! I'M GOING TO LYNCH YOU AND YOUR NIGGER SON YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

Isn't there laws against hiring kids?

who's that?

>not remembering BASED Ultralord

/ck/

Cred Forums

/r9k/

Cred Forums

shit

kek

DELET THIS

haha good thing I'm from Cred Forums

Fuck that rolling

It really pissed me off when Jimmy kept calling the salt-packet "sodium chloride." table salt is iodized sodium, meaning it has iodine added. if jimmy were so smart he would have known this

what the shit

was jimmy redpilled? this episode is so anti-diversity

Not even once.

>Jimmy is literally responsible for making Skeet lose his job
>we're supposed to root for Jimmy

>ywn have a childhood girl constantly competing with you and hating you with a passion to mask any feelings of compassion she desperately has for you

test

This thread had so many chances to be good but you already fucked up user, thanks.

Skeet was in the wrong, right? I worked wage slave jobs before, and I feel like Skeet represents the common idiot with a chip on his shoulder who are at most of these jobs.

skeet was an asshole.

How come earth is warm because it's heated by the sun by Space is basically absolute zero and that's where the sun lives ?

Are you actually implying that TCW doesn't look like ass?

This thread is pure shitposting, but I'm enjoying it

Because the sunshine don't stay there ya dope

Man that shit always made me cringe even as a kid.

Just Betty desu

Why are you guys so hung up by this line?

The Lisa Simpson Syndrome.

Is Jimmy a big guy? Or is it just his head?

>it's a a jimmy names the jew episode
Everybody knew it, but nobody ever spoke up about it.

Quality thread

Eden Mor

Is this the episode where Jimmy calls salt Sodium Chloride?

Yes.

haha! ebin meme, friend!

THAT FUCKING SCENE IN THE MOVIE TRIGGERED ME SO HARD I SHARTED ON MY CINDY PILLOW AND I HAD TO LEAVE THE THEATER, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Getting triggered by a meme

Sasuga Tumblr.

Stay triggered, Paki.

Why you gotta ruin the thread like that?

Yeah dude this was going to ruin high quality nazi memes

Hello fellow gamers, I've come here with a dilemma I'm facing which I hope you lot can shed some light on. Despite my best efforts at customising my PC gaming rig, perfecting the Whip AND the Nae Nae, and displaying my knowledge of Dank Memes none of the girls in my school seem very interested in entering a romantic relationship with me, and instead go for loud tall nasty brutes and Black Guys (Just to assure you, I'm not racist and I fully appreciate Black People and Black Culture. My favourite artists are Silento and Tupac who I prefer over my last favourite rapper who was Tyler The Creator because they respect women more) with bigger jaws and hands than me.

I asked my mum and my best friend (Who I have a secret crush on, but despite buying her lunch every day she still hasn't confessed her possible love to me) about this and I learnt from them that appearances do not matter, so why am I still without a girlfriend? I am kind, helpful, intelligent, and I don't pose a threat to anyone especially women. What do I do? Do I need to increase my dabbing by 100%? I've recently received £50 from my granddad for my birthday and I was thinking of buying a new Minecraft hoodie off the internet with my mums permission, could that impress the geek and gamer girls? I wish to hear your thoughts guys.

who are you talking to?

Hey said the hottest place in the solar system not in the universe and that would be the sun you inbred fuck

When has that happened?

Reboot looked great.

JUICY

>What is negative temperature Alex?

nice trips, and how the clover?

actually the hottest place/thing in the universe is the red spider nebula it's 50 times warmer than our suns core

isn't Jimmy too young to be working at a fast food place anyway? Who the fuck is the manager

CINDY
You know how there are moments in
life you wish you could hold on to
like they were diamonds? This is
one of those moments. Excuse me.
. Cindy turns away, LAUGHS hysterically, . then turns back with a straight face.
CINDY
Sure I may lose sleep tonight,
rubbing liniment into my laughterweakened
sides. But even when you
have to move to a cave on Corsica
to escape the shame I’ll still
have this image of you, which
distance cannot erase, nor time
diminish.
How can they get away with this?

/x/

I WAS SO HORRIBLY MAD ABOUT THAT SCENE

>warmer

are you daft

Is this thread for real

She was lying because she wanted to spend time with Jimmy you dense motherfucker

include me in the r/Cred Forums screen cap

Yeah, businesses need to hold on to recipts.

The one the nazis built on the moon is hotter.

what's the difference

i'm dying

This show along with most shows from this time were complete garbage.

damn the shit they flew under the radar in the 80's seems fucking crazy by todays standards

>mfw this thread

Goes without saying, shitlord.

I hate all of you.

>someone hasn't met a skinwalker before

It really, truly doesn't.

No they don't.

Stop fucking lying

then why are you now my gf?

Put me in the leddit screencap.

not every post covered in (you)s is screencap worthy, silly.

Embarassing post.

It's the epitome of Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /r9k/

>see a Jimmy Neutron thread with over 200 replies
>have to see what's going on

bravo anons

>When it turns out Betty is actually a huge cunt

Skeet is another word for cum right? Was his name cum?

Kill all niggers

From the top of my head I can only remember two episodes. The one where Jimmy invents the sweetest candy ever created and everyone gets addicted to it (I think?) and the one where he and Sheen go inside a video game and get stuck. Oh, and something about Jimmy having clones and something about Jimmy inventing a machine that accidentally turns himself into a retard.
Used to watch this show all the damn time and that's all I remember.

nah they all looked like shit, even back then

Bruh

That was the first episode

Is there anyone who could beat Sam with his almighty yeh?

I don't think so

ayy lmao

jimmy neutron > dexter's laboratory

prove me wrong

>that one episode where the children turn into halloween monsters and sam demands that a woman bring him a redhead

was he alpha?

youtube.com/watch?v=m9ivb2NZHqQ

jesus fucking christ, has there ever been a more autistic show

>Skeet

>Can't remember math equation at all
>Every plot spoiler you read is permanently seared into your memory for all time

x equals negative b
plus or minus square root
b squared minus 4 a c
divided by 2a

>not ALL OVER 2a

Okay thx user

youtube.com/watch?v=oSMtTS1Oh14

>saved his town from Eggliens
>saved Earth from the same Eggliens that pretended to be peaceful
>saved multiple planets from destruction from a gameshow, hosted by Mel Gibson, that destroyed many before
>Saved America from a bond villian clone Father/Daughter Duo
When all the cards were down, he saved the day - sure, some people died but many more would have if nothing was done.

While you do have a point I feel the need to point out that
>Fucking lightning on earth is hotter than the surface of the sun.
The surface of the sun=/=the sun as a whole, the surface of the sun is actually pretty cold in comparison to the inner layers.

To be fair, it was his fault that the first one happened.

He redeemed himself by killing a heathen god

who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls who dislikes boys who dislike girls

Fuck, that episode was my introduction to tfw no gf. I have literally fantasized about being in the situation presented in that episode. I have literally fantasized about a fucking kids' show, and a bad one at that.

He should have sent it to your head tbqh

>that scene when he replaces Jimmys white protagonist with Samuel L Jackson.

What did he mean by that?

>"I sent it to the hottest place in the Universe: the sun."
>Fucking lightning on earth is hotter than the surface of the sun
He said place you fucking dipshit. A Lightning bolt is not a place.
Retarded cockmuncher.

Why was he so autistic?

Shoo shoo bill nye

>that episode where Jimmy went full fedora about Santa Claus
>he's real

I'm glad this man is turning into a meme.

Jimmy is a piece of shit. He destroyed a fucking restaurant for no reason, likely costing the company hundreds of thousands of dollars to build a new one.

While the sun may not be hotter than lightning, lightning is not a fucking location and the sun is.

>this entire everything

Seriously though, is lightning really hotter than the sun?

Friction = Heat
The sun is stationary while lightning is very fast, so lightning is very hot

>they just don't give a fuck.
If you look into it and find some interviews, they really didn't

boy, I hope someone got fired for that blunder

This fucking post killed me

These dubs are hotter than the sun

Jimmy Neutron was better than Dexter's Lab

No, Skeet was right. You are suppose to use registry for tax and receipt purposes. Also Jimmy is autist as fuck, working with him would be horrible.

OHHH FUUUUUCK

Checked and keked

+1

>Hottest place in universe
>warm
okay mr retaro

IT'S HAPPENING

that's nothing

how the fuck is lightning not a place. it exists in a spacial sense and has a geographic location

a momentary geographic location

>any debate about anything comes up
>a hundred retards who think getting passionate =/= retardation screech "AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM" until all conversation ends and it devolves back into memes

The word should be fucking filtered at this point.

you have a momentary geographic location

If you ignore the science blah blah it's an enjoyable show.

Jimmy is the worst character in the show along with Cindy while Hugh, Sheen, Carl, Bolbi and Sam carry it.

>Reboot looked great.

nigger take them rose tinted nostalgia goggles off

>can remember my high school crush's phone number off the top of my head (I'm 25)
>can't remember my grandmas number

I am sorry grandma

you're face is a momentary geographic location

It's a thing in a place, not a place itself

Your pet turtle is not a place

Why don't you love your grandma?

>can remember my best friend's home number from when i was a kid
>can't remember what i did yesterday

we're all a momentary geographic location man

>theme song is by the guitarist from Man or Astroman
youtu.be/nws6lKnLpCw

why not? you could make a map of your turtles organs. you could even say that the lower half of the turtles shell is a distinct place
your face is a place

Cred Forums

Clones Wars was decent.

Reboot rocked for its time.

Big Guy detected.

>Reboot rocked for its time

pls remove the rose tinted glasses. I liked Reboot, but it looked and continues to look like ass

FUCK NICK!
THAT CHAD!!!!
REEEEEE

r/Cred Forums here i come!

YO
did jimmy just kill a whole bunch of beesz??

very irresponsible

I live for these posts

SLAP SLAP SLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP

check out esos doubles

checked!

>autism
>tumblrite embarrassing itself
>holocaust exposing
>science circlejerking
>dubs

This thread has everything man

but my turtle (actually a Tortoise) has his own place in his "Turtoise Cage"

youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI

idgi

The sun isn't the hottest place in the universe but it is hotter than lightning.

Just thought I should point that out since nobody has yet.

>thought it was just a repost of that thread that was made a couple of days ago
>Oh that's funny someone actually made the same autistic post like that other thread
>it's still the same thread

dubs confirm his balding is due to him being high test af

i'm a hugh fan of this man

/vip/

Wait, if lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun how come people aren't just piles of ash after being struck by lightning?

Who was Jimmy based off of? Does he really exist?

Damn I remember actually thinking restaurants would be like that.

>The sun is stationary

>used to secretly like those romantic episodes and fantasized about me falling in love
>changed the channel when someone else walked in

I had a lot of these moments

>ywn have jack's juicy chicken

what the fuck is this thread

>the sun is stationary

>that banter from 7:20 onwards

Autists hijacking a legitimate thread.

We've reached critical mass.