Niles, if we hurry we can still make our dinner reservations at Le Cigarè Volánt

Niles, if we hurry we can still make our dinner reservations at Le Cigarè Volánt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXQY2dS1Srk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's a the same simple misunderstanding gets played off of for 20 minutes until it finally comes out episode.

>it's an all the cast members enter the apartment before something Frasier has planned starts.

Those accent marks are not correct. Just so you know. You added accent marks which weren't correct.

It's a none of the cast members knows what the others are doing episode and they all have near miss encounters with one another.

>It's a Frasier ends up with the short stick, yet again, episode

>it's another brilliantly-written, hugely-entertaining episode

Thank you for being even more pretentious than the snobs that this show is about. really makes you look cool on an user board.

It's a Frasier acts like a bumbling retard while his unflappable father looks on episode.

Adding incorrect accent marks is laboring under a pretense, correcting the record is not. Just so you know.

>live in Boston
>be a crummy shrink who spends all his time in a townie bar with idiots

>move to Seattle
>be a pompous tool who only attended the finest galas

>it's a Frasier tells everyone at cheers that his dad is dead even though he comes and fixes the piano episode

Seriously?

wew

Dorsia?

>it's another storyline would be easily resolved if everyone had mobile phones episode

Here is how you write an ep of Frasier.
>come up with a list of a double meanings preferable having to do with psyc or higher brow arts
>have Frasier and niles want to do something pretentious
>have martin want to be blue collar and somehow be involved
>insert double meanings as dialogue.
rinse and repeat sometimes adding in the obvious "caller is feeling ignored" Frasier is distracted and ignoring them humor. and a few side characters with way exaggerated personalities to get rid of the excess puns you have leftover from your list

is this show just American Psycho without the Psycho part?

made me kek, but frasier and niles both had phones.

don't forget a couple of scenes of Roz slutting it up

>it's a Truman changes the chanel the second he sees Frasier's mug episode

No, it's not the 80's and the characters are not yuppies

>it's a Daphne's family episode

Pretty much. Rich white guy does rich white guy stuff. 100/100 humor.

>cor blimey guvnor I'm from Manchester me old china

>Roz slutting it up

>it's dumb if there's a formula

youtube.com/watch?v=XXQY2dS1Srk

kill yourself to deal

she was the most well written character on the show in my opinion. At least the most believable one anyway, with martin maybe being the realism exception

The dialog in the first two seasons was pretty good desu. After that it just went downhill.

holy shit, just finished seinfeld

this is so true for many sitcoms pre-2007 though

its painful to watch and makes you realize how old you actually are ;_;

>You will never be rich enough to live Frasiers life

Why even go on?

>confusing patterns in music with the standard sitcom practice of sticking to a formula that works
you kill yourself
and fyi I never EVER said it was dumb, Frasier is one of my favorite shows.