I could have saved gorillions more

>I could have saved gorillions more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Schindler
theguardian.com/books/2014/may/12/author-fake-holocaust-memoir-to-return-22m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
forward.com/news/breaking-news/349251/nazi-grandma-jailed-for-denying-holocaust-again/
dw.com/en/holocaust-denying-nazi-grandma-sentenced-to-10-months-in-jail/a-18847894
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143
encyclopedia.com/philosophy-and-religion/judaism/judaism/holocaust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oskar Schindler didn't even exist

You saved too many!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Schindler

how many jews died in the holocaust?

like 4 or something like that.

Six. Get the number right goy

Wikipedia claims lots of things that aren't true, check out their article on global warming

chujowa gorka.
jannies, since you are so active tonight, please delete this thread too

muh 600 billion jewish casualties

>believing kikeypedia

Enough for almost every single person to universally agree 'genociding another race with industrial vigor is disgusting and wrong'

Not that this matters to gutless virgin white males

Around 6 million.

Almost 70 years later still kvetching about it at every opportunity. That's why no one likes you, Jews.

JIDF in full force

Roughly 6 trillion, it's estimated that goy will absolve their sins for such atrocity by the year 239999

>implying they're a race and not a social club

dude just fucking shut it

Okay, was that your argument? There's literally no evidence that suggests 6 gorillion jews were systmatically executed, period.

systematically*

Go edit wikipedia to reflect the true, sourced facts then

inb4 another conspiracy theory to excuse why you cannot do this

Stormfags and Cred Forumsfags are the best example of subhumans in human society today. You have stunningly low intelligence. You are all psychopaths and sociopaths. You are so susceptible to confirmation bias and delusion that when someone insults you as an individual for being mind-blowingly stupid, all you can think of is your epic jew memes and spout MUH GOY.

Rest assured that if 100% of you were not busy confined to a basement somewhere masturbating to cartoons, society would not tolerate your existence. Now get moving on dying in your 40s of heart disease you worthless sack of subhuman shit.

>2011+5
>Muh jew conspiracy to control society

Ship bapaloobop

Where are the six million ash containers?

Check-mate jews

>1 shekel has been deposited into your account

Burning the midnight oil I see, Chaim

*rubs hands menacingly*

its still early evening in new york :)

Bring forth a true, scienfic, and unbiased source of Zyklon B killing tens of a people inside a room that's not even airtight. Oh wait, you can't.

And after that bring forth evidence of mass graves that contained million of people, supposedly in the vicinity of the "death camps. Oh wait, you can't.

Bring forth evidence of why the only "death camps" where the camps "liberated" by the Soviets, and the rest of the camps liberated by the Allies were "work/concentration camps". Oh wait, you can't.

Let me correct that Zyklon B is indeed a delousing agent, not a gas agent made for murder. There is literally no way Zyklon B could kill tens of people, even if there were hundreds of liters of it.

you know, there is the possibility they were trolling, but hey, they have stunningly low intelligence, you are so smart so nvm

There are literally thousands of documents available from many different sources detailing the camps as well as the final solution. You could make the argument that Hitlers original plan was to exile the Jews without killing them, but to actually believe mass executions didn't exist is so asinine that I'm embarrassed to even be arguing about it.

wow

truly user just singlehandedly debunked holocaust

you should write a paper and publish it for everyone to see.

>Stormfags and Cred Forumsfags are the best example of subhumans in human society today.

No that would be Niggers and Jews

It's not trolling to acknowledge physical facts, facts like there's literally no way 6 million jews were systematically executed, it's physically impossible. Facts, such as that the cremationion ovens supposedly burned 25 corpses an hour, when a modern crematorium takes up to 8 hours to burn a body. Facts, such as that the gas Zyklon B, manufactured for delousing, killed tens of people at once in a chamber that wasn't even airtight.

>jews
>own hollywood
>own media
>covertly rule the world
>subhumans
More like master race.

>I could have saved more.

My zeyde quotes this line with the same intensity whenever we go shopping.

Well then produce the evidence that I requested. That's right, you can't.

There are literally no documents that imply that the so called "final solution" was to exterminate all jews. All sides of the war had prisoners of war camps, and with Germany losing the war there was no possibility to supply these camps, therefore prisoners of war died of starvation and disease such as typhus. It's that simple. No systematic execution whatsoever.

Pic related is one of the most common pictures that "prove" the Holocaust, but in reality that's what victims look like. Typhus is a disease that thrives in barrack-like conditions, such as the conditions in a POW camp.

>facts like there's literally no way 6 million jews were systematically executed

Prove it. That's right, you can't.

>the super-intelligent Jews who have managed to fool the entire world picked a gas that's not even lethal to human beings

>Well then produce the evidence that I requested. That's right, you can't.

No nigger. I just don't care that you don't believe holocaust happened. At all. We are on Cred Forums, Cred Forums of all places.

Coming soon

>you cant round up and deport millions of people mr trump!!!
>why are you denying the holocaust?

probably less than half a million

Yes, this is correct. Stay mad polfag

he's right you know, there's never been a double blind study proving that you can kill millions of jews in gas chambers with zyklon b

>There's literally no evidence that suggests 6 gorillion jews were systmatically executed, period.
Wew, this autism again...which board am I on?

I'm no David Irving fan, but wikipedia is just about the worst source possible for anything related to history.

You're in the Cred Forums containment thread on Cred Forums
There's a reason mods let these threads stay up.

>people actually believe this
This makes me disgraced to share air with you

As far as this scene goes, is there any corroborating statements from those in attendance that this actually happened? Or is the "I could have saved more" aspect of it typical Spielberg sentimentalism.

jew

>wikipedia is a bad source meme
This needs to die, maybe youd be correct 5 years ago...but wikipedia is a legitamate and fact checked website that includes citations and sources for everything now. This argument is retarded. Its one of the most accurate databases in the world now

No my Jewish friend, the burden of proof lies with you.

Prove the lethality of Zyklon B, when administered to a non-airtight room containing tens of people. That's right, you can't. This is a picture of a proper American gas chamber from after the second World War. Notice how it's AIRTIGHT, unlike the "gas chambers" in German camps.

Good argument, Shlomo. And I don't believe that the Holocaust DIDN'T happen, I just believe, backed by heaps of scientific evidence, some of which I have posted, that the official story is a gross overexaggerration.

Post source on that pie chart because I can't find any. Thanks.

>I have never seen a Nazi gas chamber
Gee, if only there was a place to visit to see these things firsthand..

Well prove the contrary then, David. That's right, you can't.

Just jews feeling sorry for themselves and being so narcissistic and self important they think everyone around them cries crocodile tears along for them as well. Filthy nose-niggers.

Gee, if only there was a place where the doors aren't airtight, where the chimneys were built by Soviets and so on. Oh right, that's Auschwitz.

You're literally retarded though. It's innaccurate for history because they don't put any historiography into their editing. You simply need to be able to provide a legitimate source, which could be some book that fell out of favor 60 years ago. Their hard science and maths articles are more accurate than most textbooks though.

The eatablished fact is 6 million jews were murdered during the Holocaust. Its an established and agreed upon fact.

In those cases, the burden of proof lies on the dissenting, opposing and unpopular opinion that nobody agrees with or thinks is backed by evidence

YOU are making the extraordinary claim, SO the evidence lies with you. The consensus is 6 million. Where is your counter proof.

Yes with kikes and kikedefenders editing it every day to fit their narrative I'm sure it's historically accurate.

the counter proof is jews deserve to die so who cares

wikipedia is hardly an unbiased source, there is a lot of bullshit in there.

>It's innaccurate for history because they don't put any historiography into their editing.
Stop with this autistic meme, it cites all of their information.Its not as inaccurate as you want to believe. Fuck off.

>jews
>subhumans

not even the Nazis thought that

explain this

>everybody can edit wikipedia bruh
It self corrects in less than 40 to 50 seconds at the least and a day at the most...its fucking accurate. Stop being retarded.

This really isn't true. Plenty of articles are still skewed. Not even a holocaust denier.

I could take the name calling, but denying the fact that Nazis were monsters Nazis is what pisses me offs. No matter how much Cred Forums downplay their atrocity and muh hitler did nothing wrong nothing will change the fact that their crimes are documented and should be remembered to prevent these type of actions ever again.

You fucking piece of shits have no respect for the atrocities my people suffered.

F U C K Y O U

>they don't put any historiography into their editing.
Literally not even true.

Oh so you've never heard the phrase "History is written by the victors"?

The fact that it's literally illegal in many European countries to even investigate the Holocaust proves my point, because if it's really true then it should bear investigation. Also, like I've mentioned earlier, it's literally physically impossible to gas or burn that many bodies in the span of a few years. It's simply not possible, even with modern technology.

You can't just call something a meme and dismiss it lol. Not all sources are equal. The only things that are reliably accurate are the dates of particular events and the military histories of specific battles.

The established fact is you were sucking Tyrone's cock during the Holocaust. Its an established and agreed upon fact.

In those cases, the burden of proof lies on the dissenting, opposing and unpopular opinion that nobody agrees with or thinks is backed by evidence

YOU are making the extraordinary claim, SO the evidence lies with you. The consensus is you swallowed every last drop of Tyrone's cum. Where is your counter proof.

Name three. It is one of the most consistently accurate databases in the world and entire governments and historical societies agree upon this. But Amerifats dont trust fucking anything and are in constant triggered mode and think everything is a lie or a conspiracy anyway

So you're a troll then, I will continue to disregard you.

Not true at all.

>wikipedia is a legitamate

Here we go with these autistic points

Youve been wrong every time you polfags bring this up...they figured out a literal month after WWII how it was possible. We've known for fucking decades, its one of the most researched human events in recent history.

Are you slow?

Actually Americans are probably the most likely to believe it without question. Actual intelligent people don't buy into the Jew shilling like USA/Canada does.

Hold on a sec guys.. can you smell that?

Smells like a greasy, diseased rat.

Yes it is. Keep memeing that its not though. Most of the educated world even agrees that its an accurate database.

Sure it is user, whatver you say ;)

What exactly is "jew shilling?" that the holocaust fucking happened?

>He literally believes everything he reads on wikipedia

oh my lol

Well do go on and tell us how it's possible, because even modern science can't explain it.

Explain how up to 25 bodies were burned an hour in order to match the "6 million" body count.

Explain how there are no human remains in the vicinity of the camps.

Explain how there are hundreds of thousand of "Holocaust survivors" to this day, despite of the fact that you claim most were killed on arrival to the camps.

I'm waiting for a proper response.

It is retard. Keep being delusional though.
>I live in circa 2006, har har wikipedia meme

jidf out in full fucking force today holy shit

Uh huh, sure user ;)

oy vey, some real anti-semites in this thread. how dare you downplay the shoah! over 666 quadrillion lost their lives!

>dont believe in consistent self correcting fact checked databases that operate at a faster capacity than a human brain in the off chance of "muh conspiracy" being true
>some autist changed one of the ingredients to chocolate cake to dick for thirty seconds, WTF THIS ISNT ACCURATE!!!

Stupid GOY! Wikipedia is infallible! What are you some sort of fringe conspiracy theorist alt-right Cred Forumscuck??

Yes, that text surely accurately displays our suffering in the Shoah. 66 billion jews died, and they made soap and human lampshapes of our skin!

quality thread

>even modern science can't explain it.
Why do retarded autists like you exist?

>Explain how there are no human remains in the vicinity of the camps.
Being this stupid

>durr, how did they burn all da bodies?
They literally kept meticulous records of how you dimb neet

>Explain how there are hundreds of thousand of "Holocaust survivors" to this day
I dont understand...do you think all the jews who were freed from the camps were just put to death after the war? There were thousands of women and children still alive...people breed, user.

You are literally a fringe retard if you cant trust wikipedia on the off change your conspiracy bullshit is true and there is some mass media censorship despite no evidence ever of this being something to worry about

Yes, those poor 8,000 billion Jews. I hope that society will atone for this sin. Those 9999 quintillion Jews need justice.

from what i remember those meticulous records only show about 300,000 jews being sent to auschwitz

Honestly I kind of liked the movie, but this part was so fucking cringeworthy.
>Thanks for saving our lives, goy, but we'll still take your apology for not doing more for us.

Do you think there was only one camp? Do you know about the Jewish Ghettos? Hundreds died before even being moved to the fucking camps...

Are you literally shaking right now?

underrated kek

Thats not how the scene went at all retard

This part made me cry because this is a human tragedy

Watch it again, idiot, this time with a bit of a critical eye.

No. Autists dont make me shake

You are a retard, the surivors dont chastise him for not doing enough. They make him the ring as a testament to the work he did in saving who he could. Do you have trouble reading emotions?

Yet you produce literally no evidence, only resorting to calling me a retarded autist.

And I'd like you to produce even a single piece of these "meticulous records". Face it, the only reason you believe this is because your professor Schlomo Goldstein taught you so.

And to address you last point, do you count the descendants of so called "Holocaust survivors" as actual victims of the "Holocaust"? You're saying that their children are also so called "Holocaust victims" due to, quote, "people breed".

The fact of the matter is, if most people actually got executed upon arriival the the "death camps", there wouldn't be so many people who claim to be "survivors". A lot of them have been proven to be straight frauds.

Nothing to say, David?

Sure user, sure whatever you say ;)

how old were you when you first realized the jewish conspiracy is real? me? 24

Are there retarded Amerifats who really deny the Holocaust happened? Still?

You wonder why you are like 20th in education and mocked by most of the first world....you got faggots in this thread debating that the Nazi's even had gas chambers

Could have fooled me.

arrival*

If you're going to be so blatant with your shilling at least mix it up.

You are making the extraordinay claim...you need to provide evidence...

Where is it? Show us how there were no gas chambers and 6 million people werent killed. Show me this evidence that has eluded the greatest thinkers of the world for 70 years.

THE HOLOCAUST WAS REAL TO ME!

theguardian.com/books/2014/may/12/author-fake-holocaust-memoir-to-return-22m

It's quite obviously not only "Amerifats" denying the "Holocaust", it's just that it's simply illegal to even question it in many European states. Seems strange, no? To be jailed for even implying that such a biased story should be investigated?

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Name three people who questioned the Holocaust and went to fucking prison.

Show me the law that says "we cant investigate the holocaust", because that is a straight up lie and you know it

This is from Wikipedia so it's legit

holocaust denier is a bullshit term. no one denies the holocaust happens. the "denial" is in the number of alleged deaths.

Ah, here we have a classic kike tactic: misdirection. By equating Holocaust denial with "amerifats being retards" he is providing a strong incentive for posters in this thread to align with the kike narrative, as they want to be able to make fun of "dumb amerifats" too.

You'll see this tactic on Cred Forums fairly often, with the target being "niggers/spics/etc", e.g. "only uneducated niggers are actually stupid enough to think the holocaust didn't happen". Very crafty, Schlomo, very crafty.

Her memoir ia about being raised by wolves....can you faggots not even read anymore?

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how it's possible for six million people to be "gassed to death" with a delousing agent, and how "millions" of people were burned in a period of a few years when modern crematoriums take up to 8 hours to completely burn a body. Following this math, only the crematoriums at Auschwitz would have had to burn up to 25 bodies an hours, 24 hours a day, for the whole duration of the war. Explain that, my Jewish friend.

Its 6 million. Go be salty on your containment board, faggot

I can't read the image what does it say?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

There you go, saved you a Google search.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/349251/nazi-grandma-jailed-for-denying-holocaust-again/
dw.com/en/holocaust-denying-nazi-grandma-sentenced-to-10-months-in-jail/a-18847894

There's just one example for you.

i don't even go on Cred Forums

Prove it, with proper proof. That's right, you can't.

You are making the extraordinary claim that has bever been backed by evidence. We have known for 70 plus years how people were coralled, organized, gassed and cremated...the Germans kept records, the Allies investigated it a month after the war ended...it is the most heavily researched topic and event in recent history.

When you come along and say some autistic shit about established facts being wrong, you need to provide evidence.

We all know you cant tho, so you will dodge and circle around for the rest of the thread since you are a degenerate faggot who is dumber than a sack of fucking bricks

Are you this unable to tell when someone is being hyperbolic? Of course they didn't call him a goy, I'm saying the scene itself is pandering.

-the lawa never state you cant INVESTIGATE the holocaust
-you didnt check your sources from this seemingly isolated and only example

1 example...

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

The Holocaust LITERALLY never happened.

ooyyyyyyyyyyyyy

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this thread should be deleted! MODS!!!!

not Cred Forums

SAGE

You still haven't produced any evidence whatsoever, except "lol this is a historical fact and you're an autist". Once again, it's physically impossible to gas tens of people with Zyklon B inside a non-airtight chamber, and its also impossible to burn that many bodies within the span of a few years. These are hard facts, the only thing you have presented is "lol allies totally researched this right after the war" and "this is an accepted fact deal with it".

I've always thought that the numbers have been exaggerated but don't care because whatever the number it was a horrible thing that should not be forgotten lest it be repeated and whatever number helps cement that in people's brains that fine. However it does seem like it might not have been possible to kill that many people, and I've never seen proof that it was, only that it wasn't.

The bitch was a neo nazi that spread nazi propaganda. Are you retarded? Thats the best you can do?

Why would anyone actually so vehemently defend Wikipedia and argue against "stormweenies" so fervently?

What do they gain?

Your point? Whatever her personal standing, she was jailed for denying "the Holocaust". If I would deny the "genocide" of American indians the the pioneers I wouldn't go to jail, no?

youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

All you need to know

Again, your claim is the extraordinary one that has never been backed and agreed upon by anything

The burden of proof lies on the statement that has never had or exhibited any evidence. The holocaust has been an established fact. The evidence already exists

GIVE ME YOURS

it's just the average brainwashed normalfag's reaction to critical thinking. Cred Forums is the most normie, reddit tier board on the site so you've got a lot of people here from twitter/reddit/tumblr/facebook who go insane when they see any opinion that goes against the accepted narrative.

She was jailed for multiple things faggot, including spreading nazi propaganda

Denying the holocaust happened isnt a credible opinion that deserves any intellectual respect. Nice virtue signalling though, faggot.

>i literally can't even right now

But your statement is literally the one that doesn't have any evidence. The "holocaust" is not an established fact, other for the purposes of brainwashing people. I have provided you tens of different measures of proof in this thread only, and the only thing you resort to is "LOL THE HOLOCAUST IS TOTALLY RIGHT BECUASE MY HISTORY BOOK SAYS SO". You have no scienfic basis.

Your point? It's illegal to do what she did, it's literally a thought crime, because "muh holocaust".

>talks about how racism is bad
>specifies white people

>The "holocaust" is not an established fact
Yes...yes it is. How delusional is your life?
>I have provided you tens of different measures of proof
Fucking name it. Cite it. Source it. What? Literally WHAT concrete evidence do you have outside of sperging?

Where is it?
Where is the evidence?
The counter math?
Sources?
Papers?

What? You have fucking nothing.

You dont know what a thought crime is

I spent all of two seconds googling this. He wasn't debunking the holocaust, he was lying about meeting his wife in a concentration camp.

You lied to me. Why would you do that? Why would you go on a Singaporean looming forum and tell dirty lies?

>from what i remember those meticulous records only show about 300,000 jews being sent to auschwitz

Auschwitz was only one camp, there were many more. It's the most well-known of the extermination camps in Poland because it was captured intact, with inmates still alive within, most others were shut down and bulldozed ahead of the Soviet advance. The three "Operation Reinhard" camps (Treblinka, Sobibor & Belzec) received as many as Auschwitz each, but were already demolished when discovered. While the "Hofle Telegram" (a terse end of year report from 1942, accounting for shipments to the known death camps intercepted by the British during the war but not properly understood for decades) indicates over 400,000 people were sent to Belzec, after the war, only seven could be found to have survived.

Not enough

YOU have literally nothing, no evidence what so ever to counter the actual hard science. You're either JIDF or just some brainwashed schmuck.
Even an idiot would realize that it's IMPOSSIBLE to exterminate so many people in such a manner in such a short time.

And you do? Do tell me.

THEN SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE

Show me what has magically stayed hidden for 70 plus years. Source something....where is the evidence?

You literally only have like two or three papers written by holocaust deniers...in 70 years....you cant produce jack fucking shit in terms of credible "hard science". If you were capable of that, you neet polcucks would have a long time ago.

You have nothing besides your internet armchair degrees in your head. You have no concrete evidence to debunk the Holocaust with.

Ill fucking wait for you to cite literally anything substantial...or maybe, the fsct is that you have no idea what you are fucking talking about.

triggered chaim?

Selling and promoting nazi propaganda and being a nazi are illegal in her country... She was not arrested for "muh thought crime"

Yet again, if "the Holocust" is such an obvious and proven thing, provide us with some proper evidence, except "THE NAZIS WERE BAD AND GASSED JEWS". You literally have nothing, no evidence worth it' salt. The only thing you have proved in the last 70 years is that it's literally illegal to investigate the whole thing.

No, Im just sick of this offensive retardation where we have living breathing neets who deny the holocaust for no other reason than that they received poor education growing up and have something wrong with their fucking brain

Yes but holding certain views and them being illegal is obviously a thought crime. I realize how you don't symphathize, Scholmo, but that's literally the only "crime" she commited, having an opinion. Doesn't sound like a Western democracy to me at all.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143

First result on google. Your turn.

Lel okay I could bet my left nut that I've recieved better education than you, but that really doesn't matter, does it? Because this is a completely independant matter, which the only argument you have for is "LOL UNEDUCATED NAZ!!!!I".

I unironically own this movie, special edition on Blu-Ray, and have watched it like 10 times.

That scene makes me cry every time. One of my favorite movies.

Guess I'm a good goy.

Again, there is evidence. That isnt the point. We all know the evidence exists. The extraordinary claim is what you are making, that it didnt happen. Cite something. Source something to back up what is considered by the fucking globe to be an incorrect belief. Produce evidence.

Provide evidence that it didnt or fuck off back to the trailer park I hope you rot in

*throws penny down well*

I already did, you stupid shill.

You are simply not an educated person if you deny the goddamn Holocaust...you just arent... I bet you were homeschooled.

You cant be intelligent and believe that.

Posts you fucking write are not "evidence". Source me data, source me facts. You have none...

>I sourced myself
This whole thread knows how retarded you are stormfag

Yes a totally unbiased source, Schlomo.

ok, you got me

Yeah, you're triggered alright

Again, thats not what her charge was. But keep reaching...

None of you JIDF shills have provided any proof whatsoever. None at all, because you know you can't produce it. You can't prove things that are literally impossible, such as the supposed amount of victims and the way of their disposal in "the Holocaust".

Thats not a refutation neet

Those are your own replies with your own faulty reasoning.
Back any of those posts with sources.

Oh the what was her crime? She denied the mainstream opinion of the "Nazi atrocities" and she was jailed for it.

Are you gonna prove me wrong by providing any sources? Or just bitch and moan that the world isnt as retarded as you are about facts?

Ive been waiting for this counter evidence for an hour now. Surely you have something to cite or reference?

You have the burden of proof, David. You have to prove that six million jews were killed in "the Holocaust", a thing which is physically impossible.

She distributed and sold nazi propaganda and made hate speech.

Jesus fuck you are a dense neet. How do you people function?

6 million jews dying is the eatablished fact. Burden of proof lies with the claim without evidence...

We have evidence for 6 million dead

We dont have evidence that its a conspiracy or wrong or that the holocaust didnt happen

So produce the evidence or take your faggotry back to pol

"hate speech" aka. thought crime.

And no one would be jailed for distributing communist propaganda. It just shows how two-faced you are.

>hate speech is a thought crime
Wew, mate. You are a level of delusional that I cant even fathom

I wish I knew who you were.

You, the person with the outlandish claim, as in "a historical event (the final solution) didn't happen" are the one who needs to support your point of view
You have nazi propaganda from that age contradicting you

They would be jailed in many East European countries.

>Literally the only one to provide a source in this thread
>Hurr it's not credible

Like I said, it's your turn to post a source. I watched the first video of "holocaust debunking" and it was a flat out lie, the guy wasn't debunking the holocaust, he was just saying that he embelished the part of meeting his wife while he was at Auschwitz, I'm watching the second one now because I'm not an autist and can actually handle beliefs contrary to my own and want to find out the truth.

Fucking cocksuckers, all you do is claim that Jews are manipulating the media and that only you know the truth, but you never give credence or even seek out contradictory information to gain perspective on your ideals like rational, intelligent members of society. I'm done. Cred Forums is a cyst on this board filled with fascist retards who live in an echo-chamber. 100 shekels has been deposited into my account. I don't care, I take solace in the fact that your entire ideology is predicated on the fact that as long as you keep your heads under the sand you can believe whatever you want regardless of facts.

But it's literally not an established fact, other than hearsay from the supposed "victims" and the "facts" that inhabit wikipedia today. You still have the burden of proof, you have to prove that these prisoners of war, and I have to remind you that all sides of the war had prisoners of war, were somehow mysteriously systematically executed, in the millions. It's not probable of plausible, and to an outsider who hasn't even heard of this supposed "Holocaust", it's ridiculous.

>communism is an economic system
>Nazi ideology is literally word for word racial cleansing and early form eugenics

You are joking with this comparison, right?

You're literally talking about yourself. The mainstream media makes people keep "their heads under the sand", in your words.

It is an established fact, sorry.
>Wikipedia
99.9% of WW2 historians.

And you are a base idiot. Go back to high school history class. Too bad that Professor Goldstein will be there brainwashing you.

Me "holocaust is an established fact"
You "no it not"
Me "why? Proof?"
You " hee hee nope ;-)"

Dear fucking christ, you people are absurd

If you claim it to be an established fact, you have the burden of proof. It's very simple. You cannot prove, in an plausible way, that the official story is true. There's not one post in this thread which proves it.

Its an established faxt

Ive literally been sitting here waiting for evidence to be provided to why it isnt

You just keep being an autist

How is this a response with any substance?

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Right, but most Cred Forumscucks are swayed by this same mainstream media. Some of these fucks think Fox News is a fringe media source when it's all apart of the same cabal of liars working for the larger establishment. It is our jobs as free-thinking individuals to look for the truth, and so far, ITT, I am the only one to do so. I haven't seen one person claiming the holocaust was a hoax provide a single shred of evidence.

You dont understand how burden of proof works, faggot. Ill give you an example:

>global scientific consensus that the world is round
>backed and agreed upon by evidence over decades to then hundreds of years
>then you come along "the world is flat!"
>established science says no, its not, proof?
>"nope, where is YOUR proof?"

Do you not see how retarded you sound? Nobody is debating the holocaust happened or that 6 million people were murdered. Its established. Its you on your little island of autism are the one refusing to back up your absolutely ridiculous claim that is the extraordinary one.

Look up what a fucking extraordinary claim is.

Now where is your evidence?

Its because they have none and thats when the argument and the (you)s end.

fucking Cred Forums destroyed

I feel like you are making fun of me

Max support from here
Thanks for BTFOing those shitposters.

Zyklon B release hydrogen cyanide which is super deadly to humans. That's the whole point of the gas. I don't even think it needs to be at a high concentration

Well I'm 13 minutes into this "Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth" video and I'm thinking of shutting it off. So far it's just some autist giving his personal opinion. Hoping some facts pop up soon but I'm inclined to believe you're right.

>Open a few related videos
>One starts with robot voice of some autist's opinions
>It actually ignores some of the points made in the first video.

Yup, almost done with this shit.

>t. jew

>the Jew rolls 666
Checks out
Kys you'reself

Its autistic. All I ever ask is that you give me evidence for something you believe in.

Nobody has ever cited evidence for this autism, literally ever. Pol is weirder about it...but they never provide anything real either

>science
>((((((((($science))))))))))
>6 gorillion shekels have been invested into your mutual fund

kek, you guys are like those ancient astronauts nuts

Im sorry you dont like science.

Still waiting on that evidence, neet

encyclopedia.com/philosophy-and-religion/judaism/judaism/holocaust

This site has sources at the bottom. This thread will probably get pruned or deleted so I don't have time to go through them but I think it's important that I post them now to give everyone ITT a chance to actually do some research on their own.

There you have it, the most substance less, brain dead, meme reply imaginable.

I don't know why I keep expecting more from Cred Forumstards

Dont send this to me, im not denying the holocaust

What the fuck, where are all the holocaust denyers then?

You're right, but what does it say that there's so much hidden truth that only their type speak?

Scroll up

~300,000, from starvation caused by Allied bombing of German supply routes

Bunch of oven dodgers over here.

Nice bullshit there. Nice edit you did there. This isnt real

>some guy autistically reads Red Cross data wrong and misrepresents information
>writes an opinion piece about his feels "it didnt happen guys. Look at this thing I wrote"

>Nazis didnt do nuffin wrong
>Allies are to blame
>there was no genocide

How can you be this retarded in real life?

If you think I'm going to read this thread, well fuck you and also fuck you anyway. Cred Forums pls go and learn how to troll softer. What's a matter, has Harambe run its course?

I don't even know why you tried dude. Anything ending in .org, .edu, and .gov is immediately ignored by these echo chamber dwelling retards.

nothing wrong with that

The holocaust is probably the funniest thing that's ever happened

Why

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Cred Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Cred Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Cred Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Cred Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

>this cancer copy pasta

But you know it's true. Word for word.

It just takes the mind a long time to adjust to the shattering truth.

I don't know what's more disgusting
Denying the holocaust or claiming that it only effected joos
More than just yids died there a lot more if you want to play the numbers game

It's like they try so hard and not being disgustingly offensive trash but always show their final satanic form

Lol no. I'd need to be completely retarded to think any of that is remotely logical.

Im sorry if you are personally that much of a deluded faggot.

>The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.
If you unironically believe this...

60 gorillion and not a chosen one less, you filthy low born goy animal.

STOP RIGHT THERE

>Actual intelligent people

>not USA/Canada

Lol, Euro-cuck, why do you even try? You're about as smart as a bag of shit-bricks. You let in millions of immigrants for free, and even pay for them to stay their. That's about as dumb as you get.

>you filthy low born goy animal.

The irony is that Patton described the Jews as animals, kek

none

in fact the number of jews tripled after the holocaust

Immigrants make more money for the economy than they take, desu. But keep on memeing this

>lying this hard

So why a single soldier of official working at death camps haven't yet denied that they were systematically murdering human beings if they really were just having fun and playing around like poltards believe?

Because its a big Jewish conspiracy of course