Are movies discussed here or is every OP started with a meme and followed by 50 - 100 one sentence replies and/or other...

Are movies discussed here or is every OP started with a meme and followed by 50 - 100 one sentence replies and/or other memes before dying?

What did he mean by this?

what movie you tryna discuss senpai?

If you want serious discussion, go to reddit. Not even meme-ing here, that's just how it is. Cred Forums is only good for shitposting.

Cred Forums used to be actual discussion, with some memes, waifus and some OC. Now it's all memes and the same ones being repeated ad nasuam.

dumb frog poster

If you made a thread about a movie you wanted to talk about then you're more likely to get discussion about it than starting a meta thread with a /fit/ meme youtuber

Idiot.

We discuss kino here. Time for you to move along now.

Cred Forums is nothing but memes, tumblr, reddit, and trolls....with the odd relevant post thrown in for shits and grins.

That this board needs more original content.

>Start thread about a movie
>What did x mean by this
>What the fuck was his problem
>it was shit
>is it kino?
>its kino

>le Cred Forums is just for le shitpoasts xD
Fuck this meme. Serious discussions still do take place on a daily basis, but of course you have to wade through more crap. Sorry we can't upboat the best comments every time

Bane?

Why do you stick around then?

>If you want serious discussion, go to reddit.

Sure....for faggot echo-chamber "discussion".

>start a thread about a movie made before 1990
go back to r eddit
>start a thread about a superhermovie
everyone complains about how capeshit sucks and thread gets 300+ replies

This is how you spot a Redditor.

The whole "le Cred Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.

The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Cred Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Cred Forums board is Cred Forums, like the average newfriend.

I don't. I browse Cred Forums very sparingly nowdays out of extreme boredom, right now I've been on it mainly because I'm shitposting on Cred Forums in anticipation of the debate.

>mfw i tell people to go back2reddit all the time
>mfw i go to r.eddit myself all the time for serious discussions
>mfw i slip back into anonymity and you'll never know it was me

>go to reddit for serious discussion

>one guy says "its good" (400 upnormies)

>I reply I don't think so (-78 downnormies)

>multiple replies to my comment accosting me for reasons why I didn't like it, asking why I'd even bother to post in a thread about a movie if I didn't like it, PM's telling me to fuck off, replies to other comments I've made about how stupid I am because I didn't like a movie

its like a bizzarro reverse Cred Forums with the exact same userbase and all its bullshit.

The biggest mistake was letting normies on the internet.

>newfriend
They're called fucking faggots user

the biggest mistake was the internet
period

hey thanks

The only thing reddit is good for is /r/megalinks. No discussions, just download links to all the movies, and TV shows for the most part.

As opposed to the endless memes and shitposting you get here. At any given time at least half of the threads on this cesspool of a board are outright bait, troll or shitpost threads.

He's right you know

>he thinks site made by some weeaboo and occupied by edgelords is for actual quality discussion
Top kek

The only constructive discussion usually happen on /lit/ /sci/ and some other boards.

I've been year for years and things have just devolved to le meme this meme that DUDE TROLLING.

Go to reddit if you want, they ACTUALLY do discuss things when you filter out the shitpost and incessant trolling, only come here for chaos and occasional HAPPENING.

>daily reminder.

i dont know why i did this

You could delete Cred Forums and honestly nothing of value would be lost. I sometimes find a good thread actually discussing movies, but most of the time it's just meme's and shitposting. I don't even know why i still bother.

Don't know indeed, that's not even reviewbrah's hair.