Foggy is actually a really great guy, but the Netflix show makes him out to be a jackass and a prick...

Foggy is actually a really great guy, but the Netflix show makes him out to be a jackass and a prick. This show really does have poor writing overall

He's a fat faggot that pulls pussy he shouldn't be, fuck him.

but in the book he's cool. Netflix sucks dick

Just because it has a different take of the character than your coloring books doesn't make it poor writing.

>unlikable doucher
I wouldn't call it good writing

Matt's a piece of shit compared to foggy, but the actor playing foggy is hard to look at. Hope he dies so I don't have to see him again.

what really puts me off on "foggy" is his line delivery and his age.

>unlikeable characters/douchebags are bad writing
KYS

>but the Netflix show makes him out to be a jackass and a prick

Not really. Foggy is a good guy, and the show demonstrates that over and over again. He's just really annoying and hypersensitive. He's also ugly, which means that audiences are predisposed to dislike him.

Foggy is good in the show.

This, anybody who uses unlikable characters as a criticism instantly outs themselves as retarded and looking for a friend simulator instead of a quality show or movie.

>Foggy
>Jackass

what?
foggy is the closest thing to a normal person in the show.

He's always been a cool character in the comics, with a lot of depth to him (even for comic books) depending on the writer and the story.
I can't stand him in the show, just makes me cringe. Maybe it's the actor, maybe it's the writing, maybe I'm just retarded. Still overall like the show a lot but feel like all of the marvel netflix shows have way too many episodes so far.
Easily the worst aspect of Daredevil but that's just my shitty opinion.

>what?
>foggy is the closest thing to a normal person in the show.

yes, he is very good person.

Foggy graduated top of his class at Columbia Law School, he's not normal at all. Karen is normal, if you ignore the tv hotness.

How did Fulton Reed grow up to be a soft, supple beta male?

He alternates between endearing and annoying on nearly a scene by scene basis.

I found him to be the most relatable of all the characters.

>friends are much cooler and better-looking than he is
>generally annoying
>occasionally does something useful

Well that's because Foggy's actor is one of the bash brothers.

How did you even get past the first episode? That show is pure shit. Regular capeshit is bad enough but Acctually watching dilluted, episodic cape shit. What did you expect? You have the worst actors euros can buy, cgi brought to you by Ps3 and writers less competent then those of Trueblood. Might as well be watching CW.

>This show really does have poor writing overall
And, so do your posts.

OP presumably isn't a professional writer though.