Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show

>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a real zombie apocalypse

If society were to disintegrate they'd become rape victims and be traded like currency by the strongest most ruthless men.

They'd rise up against freaks like you, castrating you first before brutally raping you.

this sounds about right. so spineless...

they'd smell like stagnated period blood after a while without running water i'd reckon.

They would post on Cred Forums instead.

Women would become snipers and spotters.

>Women would instantly become useful when the shit hits the fan

Why does everyone have this fantasy of them?

These recurring threads are the only stability in my mess of a life.

What would happen? Just come out and say it pussy.

They would literally panic and hide behind men. Good luck though with all the dyel nu-males.

My weird ex on again off again girlfriend is tougher than shit. We spend a lot of time outdoors I've watched her hike 15 miles on a sprained ankle with a 60 pound pack, she can do almost anything I can do and doesn't shy away from hard work.

That being said,

When presented with violent situations she turns into a puddle of sweet big-titted vagina and immediately defers to me in every way. It's like we immediately time travel to the 1950s. This happens with people and with animals and in cases where bodily harm is possibly imminent.

I've been in disaster-type situations (storms, earthquakes) in groups and women almost all do that immediately. When presented with survival situations, women (and this is a gross generalization) become mostly useless. Don't get me wrong, men do too, but not nearly to that degree.

So yeah, fuck toys and currency pretty much.

This thread gets made at least once per week. Why?

Why not? Maybe you should take a break faggot.

Robots need to jerk off.

Jeez user just asked a question

NO. FUCK HIM.

>why not

Seems a little repetitive. It's not like baneposting where it's a joke, OP (assuming it's the same guy every time) posts the exact same picture with the exact same questions and gets almost the same responses.

>Maybe you should take a break faggot

Probably

there are people who would fight to survive, and those who would bitch up and die. and then among the ones who fight, many will die too. only the strongest and smartest will make it. gender has nothing to do with it. if you think that women are less capable of making it then men, you are a special kind of stupid. if women werent capable of having spurts of adrenaline and fight or flight instincts, humanity would have never made it to the stone age. our species simply evolved to a point where men did the hunting and fighting while women did the child raising and housekeeping, because it was a more efficient way of surviving than having both sexes out in the field hunting mammoth. nowadays however, the vast majority of people are useless meatbags who operate cash registers at walmart, neither women nor men will handle the zombie apocalypse. pretty much everyone will be slaughtered.

They'd join in the wholesale slaughter of such an easily-stopped enemy.

Truth is, a "zombie apocalypse" would be over before it began. Armored vehicles have NBC protection, people have the capacity for abstract thought and the ability to use weapons.

The current "zompocalypse" zeitgeist in apocalypse fiction is fucking retarded.

/endthread

They would instantly become the most valuable resource of humanity. The whole "they can only get pregnant once every 9 months and have to carry it the whole time" thing means every woman is needed.

There'd be way less strippers.

Obligatory answer that division of labour would all but vanish in the primitive post-apocalyptic society. Women would learn to fight along with everybody else.