So there are a lot of shitty adaptations out there so the question is: When will this happen?

So there are a lot of shitty adaptations out there so the question is: When will this happen?

Odds are they would adapt some of the new stuff with Eldrazi since they'd be easily CGIable.

I hope Christina Hendrick plays Chandra

Idris Elba as Jace.

"MAGIC: THE GATHERING" IS A "SOULLESS GAME"; ITS CARDS ARE "HEARTLESS; "MAGIC" HAS NO "MAGIC"; IT IS NOT A CHARISMATIC GAME.

kek, kill you're self faggot and post your commander

Piss off, Yugifag

jane levy would be far better and you know it

They're working on a movie

Too bad it's based on the stupid jacestice league who sucks dick

If there's a little bit of phyrexia in it I'll be happy, but everyone knows a movie should be about weatherlight saga

if it ain't a biopic of Karn, then I'm not seeing it

I'd pay to see that.

the mechanics are the only interesting part of magic

i would like to strangle every lorefag itt

The brother's war would be a pretty based fantasy movie. Or the whole weatherlight saga.

Oh really? Tap your creatures to make the artifact go vroom vroom? kys

I don't know if you're trying to say other tcgs have more interesting mechanics, or that mtg lore is actually good, but either way you're a retard.

Jim Carrey as Piccolo and Arnold as a blue thing?

t.you suck at MTG

Uno seems more up your alley.

>Cred Forums talking about magic
>somehow worse at magic than /tg/

Never.

When most people hear "Magic: the Gathering", their initial thought is of some kind of disgusting neckbeard. The same is true of Warcraft, but Warcraft has a way bigger fanbase. I don't think MtG is a property that the Hollywood vampires will want to adapt.

If I'm wrong and they do it anyway, then Wizards has made it very easy for them by basically turning every new plotline into an Avengers movie. Just replace the Avengers with the Gatewatch and have them fight Nicol Bolas. Boom, instant movie.

Magic has a larger playerbase than WoW though IIRC

They could do planeswalker v planeswalker, corrupted garuk would be cool.

I never post on /tg/ and I know Richard irl

its already in the works user, they are planning on releasing it after the DnD movie.

Honestly having some sort of origin story to each planeswalker is an easy bet.
Have them in opposite color movies (jace vs chandra) then team up in some avengers event (Oath)

Jim Carrey as Squee the goblin, and Arnold as Karn the Golem I think.

It won't work.

Too much like capeshit, which is finally wearing out its welcome.

Even Warcraft barely got by because of chinks, and chinks don't really like MTG outside of Japan.

Plus it will be Gatewatch shit with NuWalkers trying to tie in the current set.

If it was based in Amonkhet and Bolas was the villain and they had a great cast and great writing and great CGI MAYBE there'll be an outside shot, but it won't happen.

Benedict Cumberbatch as Gerrard

You know there's other things to do in Commander than killing someone with commander damage on turn 4 then dying horribly yourself, right Prosshfag?

kys yourself funfag. I play to win.

Most games the Prossh player doesn't win through.

They spend all their time and effort gunning after one particular player, kill them, then die themselves because the rest of the table know they're a threat.