Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66

>Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-2224
youtube.com/watch?v=WCiDR38w_0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It will be done my lord.

>dramatic music
>jedi no one cares about dying

>sudo order_66
>password:

Real talk. Could Obi-wan fight Palpatine to a Standstill

did someone say 66?

As you wish, Madame President

(looks up page 66 in executive order manual)

"Uh, My Lord? 'All Officers must wear underpants underneath the black yoga pants they wear under their trooper armor?' Are you sure about that?"

>Cody

>tfw you realize Commander Cody's deep background and reasons for being selected

2deep4u

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-2224

>wait, who are you? how did you get on this channel?
>it's me sheev
>no you're not, you look like a Sith Lord

>which one was that one again? There's like a thousand of these.

I felt bad when I watched it because I was one of those little pissants who watched all the clone wars stuff and knew the characters, but why the hell would a regular person have felt any emotion in this scene?

>a character I don't know dies
>another character I don't know dies
>Oh, god, not character I don't know! Anyone but her!

>Generals Anakin and Kenobi
Can someone explain to me what exactly qualified the Jedi, a monastic order of celibate faggots who have no experience in leading soldiers in battle, to be in charge of military campaigns?

Obi wan was bested by both Palapatines apprentices and only beat Anakin due to plot necessity

Bow before Sheev.

They didn't. That's why they were peacekeepers.

before the army of the republic was created they were the only armed forces

they were also corrupt and wielded far too much undemocratic power

hence sheev did nothing wrong..

tl;dr bro

Not a chance. Obi-Wan was never especially skilled as a hand-to-hand fighter, that's why he got his ass kicked so easily in Episodes I, II, and III by the Sith. He only beat Anakin because he knew everything about him.

you're forgetting the high ground bro

>Commander Cody, the time has come.
did he personally contact 10,000 clones for the 10,000 Jedi in the galaxy? How did he do it so fast?

The only thing the jedi did wrong was become too dogmatic. They became so worried about their actions throwing the Force off balance that they became ponderous if not down right sedentary in their peace keeping duties. They allowed his royal Sheeveness to creep into power and cloud the force with the dark side and by the time the jedi realized they fucked up by not hunting down maul's master it was too late.

He contacted the commanders of the various war zones. It was in the movie.

It was aliens

>I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi
>Guess I'll just sit here and meditate about it
>I know, I should get the kid I don't trust at all to spy on the chancellor who he see's as a father figure! What could go wrong?
Mace Windu was a fucking genius

youtube.com/watch?v=WCiDR38w_0s

he sensed it when it was too late. qui-gon and yoda always felt the bigger picture. they knew anakin was bad news but he was always gonna be something no matter what. at the end vader killed the emperor and then died. the force awakens should have been a thousad year later. or least a hundred. shit makes no fucking sense.

literally A S T H E T I C space fantasy the movie.

Cody is a retard for not understanding the actual command of "Sixty Tits", as in thirty Twilek babes sent immediately up to the throne room

If dubs execute order 66

even the sheev has needs

>by the time the jedi realized they fucked up by not hunting down maul's master it was too late

The problem was that the Jedi thought the Sith were extinct. By the time they realized that they were wrong (halfway through Episode I), Palpatine was already Chancellor. They never had a chance.

None of the Jedi ever considered the possibility that Palpatine himself was the Sith Lord. They knew that he was somebody with a lot of influence in the Republic, but the idea that he was actually the Chancellor never crossed their minds.

>Someone powerful is a Sith
>It couldn't possibly be this guy constantly extending his political power and subverting our influence in poltics
What are they all fucking retarded?

john-117 was actually a 'manlet' relative to the other spartans in the spartan program

it's actually explained in the lore that he had the ability to hide his force even since he was a kid. even plagueis couldn't detect it when he first met him

>Conveniantly becomes Chancellor after the Naboo crisis
>Gets to extend his term over and over again because of the war that just happened to start after he took office
He's still the most obvious suspect, especially when the last galactic war was like hundreds of years ago or some stupid shit

>communications disrupted
>invasion

also, on some level the jedi probably did consider sheev, but if it really was him they were beyond fucked, hence remaining almost wilfully ignorant.

they were too used to the status quo

>order 67 sir?
>yes
>you want us to remove our pants and rape the enemy to death?
>erm yes, ofcourse I meant that
>but they're droids sir! I just don't see how it could work
>why not?
>I mean they're all metal and dont have any orifices to speak of, not to mention the friction if they did!
>okay, no no no, I meant the other one.... order 76
>but sir I dont see how conscripting the gungans will help in this situation!

>explained in the lore

no fucking thanks

The Sith were leading the Separatists. The Jedi were expecting the Clone Wars to be a repeat of the dozens of past Jedi-Sith Wars: Sith lead some outside force, Jedi lead the Republic, they fight it out. The idea that somebody was controlling both sides was something that they couldn't even conceive of, because everything in their history and education taught them to think differently. That's what happens when your leader is 900 years old.

>also, on some level the jedi probably did consider sheev

They never did until Anakin told Windu. By the time they asked Anakin to spy on the Chancellor, they were under the impression that the Sith Lord was somebody high up in the Senate, potentially influencing the Chancellor to make the mind-bogglingly stupid decisions that were causing the Clone Wars to drag on. The idea was that Anakin might be able to sense him if they met.

>>Conveniantly becomes Chancellor after the Naboo crisis
>>Gets to extend his term over and over again because of the war that just happened to start after he took office

By this logic, if there was a high-level spy in WWII Britain your prime suspect would be Winston Churchill.

Churchill took office after the war had already started so try again with an analogy

those digits, also shoutout to all the Cred Forums pisstroopers

>because of the war that just happened to start after he took office

It started like 10 years after he took office. There's a huge time-skip in between Episodes I and II.

Maybe FDR? Elected right after the Mukden Incident (Japanese invasion of Manchuria), got to extend his term after WWII started?

Sheev was doing right by getting rid of those pompous fucks, and would have been a fair ruler.. he only went full Empire from PTSD suffered in the assault from Mace Windu..

Well FDR did allegedly let Japan bomb Pearl so he had an excuse to commit America to war, and just like Sheev he had a physical deformity

They seemed to be good at everything and had limited precognition?

FDR won three terms fair and square

its only after him they decided on the two term amendment

And yet he killed maul

Maul depleted his force meter defeating Qui-Gon

Despite having lower stats, Obi-wan's was full

ONLY ORDER 99 CAN RETRACT THIS ORDER!

kekked

>killed maul

>execute order 69

what did he mean by this?

It will be done my lord

It's a reference to Commando Cody, an old sci-fi character.

Order 99!

>commander cody

lol stupid fucking name wtf were they thinking

>commander timmy prepare my cookies and warm milk for beddy bye time

Why is he addressing to Cody ? Does that mean that he has to repeat the message 10000x times for each clone commander ?
Why Commander Cody says "My Lord", when Palpatine didn't even proclame the Empire already.
Why this show is full of incoherences ?

It's a retarded reference then.

defeated. Perhaps in season three of rebels Obi-Wan will finally kill Maul