It's 6 am. Rise and shine. And don't forget your booties 'cause it's cold out there today

>It's 6 am. Rise and shine. And don't forget your booties 'cause it's cold out there today.

Episode 2 was pretty fucking boring. 3/10

If next week's one isn't stellar I'm dropping the show.

it was too much filler

they kept dabbling in stupid shit as these sorts of series tend to do, no wonder they think they can /got/ it, they're going to stretch it out like it's carrying someone to the ER for fuck's sake

i bet after two seasons or so we'll get WESTWORLD: ROMEWORLD or some shit too, with a slightly new cast, etc. etc.

it's pulling those LOST strings already, and i don't like it because that was fucking bunk in the end, and this, as a series, is so much easier to do cohesively it's fucking retarded

>plebs who probably still think the island was purgatory hating on LOST

They're building the universe. We have 10 episodes it doesn't have to be SPLOSIONS right away.

Good, less fags complaining the better

i like it so far, but what should be a 3 year show will be dragged out because hbo wants this show to succeed game of thrones as their next big sunday night drama for the next 6 years because hbo think this weekly schedule shit still works, and its outdated. nobody crowds around the tv on sunday night anymore, they stream at their leisure and bingewatch on their own terms.

they have nothing in the pipeline except simon's the deuce (which we all know will be cancelled after one season) and whatever alan ball is making.

hbo has to adapt to a streaming marketplace, this one ep per week shit is not going to cut it for much longer, put up the whole season and let everyone consume it. they are far to slow to bring out new content.

I'm fully prepared for the sheer cliff drop off of quality at the beginning of season 2.

Where's gangster world, war world, post apocalypse world, and weeb world?

still trying to find that fucking piano score from the first episode

/c/world

I'm just waiting for Ed's character to interact with another guest, it would be great if he were just as creepy to other actual people, to the point that they think he's part of the park.

Spy World and Corperate World (that the people controlling the WW are guests for)

Also Future World and Spa World were part of the old canon.

Park is 30 years old

Where are the "guests" you would see in real life?

The griefers who only want to watch the world burn

The real freaks paying 40k a day to fuck 1 - 14 year olds

etc etc

How much of a pleb can you be? Drop it now because you're a faggot

given how you have to pay up the ass, you would assume very strict limitations on PvP to keep soft richfags happy

they wont show depravity like that even on hbo. as close all you'll get is logan who fucks anything.

shit I guess I misunderstood the question

>I'm just waiting for Ed's character to interact with another guest

he'll hook up with william eventually because they're both looking for a 'deeper meaning'

This show is about as pleb as it gets on HBO. You're definitely a pleb if you like it

William is Ed Harris on his first trip to Westworld.

This show is shit aside from ed harris

You must be a nobleman with very low IQ

looks just like my gf, but a little less robotic

>when you wanna make hoe a housewife

There's still a market for weekly shows. Not everyone has the time to binge watch a show in one day like all you neet's with no lives and don't want to be spoiled.

>a black woman with no ass
no thanks

If Marilyn Manson got her, surely I must have a chance, right?

>It's a they forgot to hid her chin with myspace angles episode

they made her android chin like that to catch cum.

idk what made me laugh so hard about this, like you went out of the way to make that lmfao, and chinworld LOL