I want to be the level 99 GameMaster

>I want to be the level 99 GameMaster

What did he mean by this?

Calling it now, he gets killed by one of the robots while thinking he's invincible and still thinking they're programmed to not kill humans, probably puts his weapons up before it happen too

Nah, he ultimately wins the "game" but ultimately that's all it is: a game. Once he makes this realization, he commits suicide.

I just watched episodes one and two and man... The only parts of the show that aren't complete and utter dogshit are the parts with Hopkins and Harris. The smug lesbian tech, the boring antics going on in the town itself, the douchey employees of the whatever... It's just so fucking tedious to watch

he's a cyborg that means robots can't harm him. he's trying to find the shrinking machine so he can escape the park. the park is a prison for him because he killed everyone in first park and they can't shut him down because he reprogrammed himself.

Cool theory. I agree that he's a robot.
I don't think he's entirely evil though, he's just de-sensitized to killing etc because he's been playing the game for so long.

Begone plebeian

what the fuck is wrong with people like you?

please stop posting

I dont want to sweat but I want to play a real MMORPG.

What do?

How can he be a robot when he's being watched by the developers, was literally called a Guest, and talked about the real world and how he's been coming to west world for 30 years? Jesus christ, user, pay attention

>you will never get to the top of the westworld scoreboard
God damnit I bet this MIB guy is cheating

He's Hopkins' special project that he didn't tell the other devs about

>he's trying to find the shrinking machine

i thought that was just a hologram, not the actual park

You're basically right. The second episode is full of really weak filler-esque storylines and both episodes have a lot of minor cliches which get annoying.

Whatever, I'm going to keep watching just so I can argue about it on Cred Forums

>shrinking machine
I really hope this meme takes off

Seriously, when the western rendition of "Paint It Black" started playing during that half-assed shootout I cringed so hard I nearly shit myself

>sir, there's an android scalping other androids and talking about some maze
>"Oh, that guy, he's fine, leave him be".

lol, k

wow is casual as shit and new expansion just came out. roll dps, learn rotation, shut brain off and do raids

Or he buys the dlc

Wait another fifteen years buddy. Eventually they'll release something with some intrigue that isn't just another fucking grindy themepark MMO

the maze is the narrative that ford is making and mib is the only one looking for clues as to how to start it.

they'll asspull some shit that mib and ford actualy co-created the park together but mib hated his real life so much he chose to live his life in the park. mib is literally locke 2.0 how's that for poetry

What I'm saying is that he's so well made that they cant tell him apart from a human guest.

It's going to be a twist.

The minor characters are actually terrible actors. All the stupid science bitches suck. The town's good though.

no, the twist is bernard is ford's robot 'son' and successor

I like that theory too

>they'll asspull some shit that mib and ford actualy co-created the park
This is basically what I expect, but I hope it's too obvious of a twist for them to actually go through with it.

So what would everyone's outfit be before they get onto the train?

Hardmode: no Clint

Marty Mcfly in Back to the Future 3

easy.

her skin

Any nice Man in Black webms?

>preacher's black suit
>preacher's collar
>Colt Walkers

no hat
2x colt single action army
red scarf
duster coat
spur boots

mods, can you please start deleting these threads? im sick of seeing 4 or 5 threads about this shitshow. its starting to clog the board up unnecessarily with bullshit thats already been posted in other threads numerous times. westworld should be contained in one thread.

mine

blow it out your ass faggot

duster and tricorne